Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“You’re a polka playa’!”

“I’ve met your people in Vegas for 40 years! None of them have last names!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2024 6:56 AM

I don't watch a lot of reality TV, but this was one of my favorite moments of reality TV ever. Joan being a beautiful, dramatic, magnificent cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 4:48 AM

I also love this moment, but mostly because the put-downs are so bizarre. Who could ever take them seriously?

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 4:54 AM

I used to be a big fan of Joan growing up but around this time I couldn't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 6:58 AM

As funny as Joan is, I'm immensely entertained by Melissa running around in that walking cast yelling orders at everyone. You just know that's the exact way she behaves with any clerk, waiter, or assistant who doesn't fulfill her every wish.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 7:12 AM

Why are poker players thought of so badly?

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 7:21 AM

I was so disgusted watching Mellisa Rivers, here. What a spoiled, delusional NEPO BABY.

And Joan just encourages it.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 7:44 AM

What happened to Melissa's leg?

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 7:49 AM

^ Trump fell on it while inspecting her goods.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 8:22 AM

This must have been everyday in the Trump White House. Tramps, whores, thieves and assorted crooks running our country 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 8:54 AM

Honestly, it’s a good thing Joan died when she did. I know she would have been all in on the Trump presidency and it would be all downhill for her from there.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 9:26 AM

R6 Don’t get so fuckin’ smart!

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 9:28 AM

Never fuck with Joan's dog--I mean daughter--or you'll get the horns!

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 9:33 AM

I have to laugh at Joan accusing people of being trash and her daughter swearing.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 9:37 AM

All that Duh-RAMA!!!! and then Melissa still walks into the non-operational set elevator at the end 🤣

"I'm not coming back up, Mom." Yea--and you're not going down, either! Stupid twat.

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 9:40 AM

Melissa's giving the God Warrior a run for her money!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 9:47 AM

I think Joan was just old fashioned in that way, r5. She probably thought of professional gamblers as being indecent in some way, like prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2024 9:52 AM

I never once watched any of those Apprentice shows. I made it through one minute of that clip. And now I know why.

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2024 9:55 AM

Falling back on "stupid blonde," "white trash," and calling any woman you don't like a whore shows how bargain basement Joan became in her later years.

The whole thing is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2024 12:02 PM

Melissa’s cast was as fake as Joan’s face.

They deserved each other, and deserved reality TV infamy.

by Anonymousreply 19April 16, 2024 12:05 PM

R7 Orca attack.

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2024 12:57 PM

Joan Rivers was really a very grating person.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2024 6:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!