Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stephanie Grisham tells MSNBC regarding Donald Trump's feelings towards Melania: "He Fears Her"

Grisham recalled how “internally, people in the West Wing were nervous of what us in the East Wing would be doing.”

Grisham served as chief of staff and press secretary to Melania Trump. She later became the Trump White House press secretary and then communications director.

“I recall one time the former president calling me from Air Force One to basically see how angry she was and to see if we were putting any statements out because we never checked with the West Wing if we were going to say anything, so he definitely was worried,” she explained. “The West Wing was constantly checking in with me.”

“When I said we are not going to the State of the Union or she will just meet him on Air Force One, I stopped there and they all knew in the West Wing not to push further or ask her to do any more than that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 4:17 AM

I think like Hitchcock, Trump is a pre-op trans. The Living Barbies* they obsess about are their avatars. And when the girls struggle free from them they become lost and despondent. The 'female' is taken from them.

Trump wants Melontits to spend the day getting pretty for him.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 1:55 AM

She knows where the bodies are buried.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 2:07 AM

I tell Putin! So leave me alone.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 2:12 AM

You have to kind of admire her though. How a hooker from Slovenia could wind up where she is.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 2:16 AM

[quote]were nervous of what us in the East Wing would be doing.”

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 4:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!