Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Grace on OJ's death: on his way to hell right now!

I didn't know she was still alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2024 1:23 AM

Gotta love Nancy GRace.

I've been watching the Murphy American Crime Story mini series on OJ with Cuba Gooding, John Travolta, and David Schwimmer. What I've gotten from it is Marcia Clark's forever hopeful attitude. I am developing so much sympathy for her...and so much disgust for Darden and Garcetti. Marcia caught so much hell from the tabloids and everyone who could get near her. She had very little support and a lot of criticism. I just watched the scene where Van Atter and Lange went to Nicole's sister's house and found receipts from BLoomingdale's that proved Nicole bought the gloves that were found at the murder scene and OJ's house covered in blood. She beams at the two fuck up detectives and says, "OMG, this is great. The gloves will give is the conviction. This isn't theory, this is hard proof." Gurl, I wanted to reach into that TV screen and give her a hug. If she only knew!

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 11:58 PM

She seems to have calmed down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 12:00 AM

Where is the Tot Mom?

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 12:01 AM

Meeting him there later, Nancy?

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 12:04 AM

Did she steal the Long Island Medium’s coif, or was it the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 12:09 AM

CHAMPAGNE JAMBOREE!

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 12:11 AM

She made Melinda Duckett “unalive” herself

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 12:11 AM

I KUNDEM DEE TO A EETERNATAY OF FIRE AND BROOMSTONES

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 12:12 AM

Op that’s on you for not knowing she’s on TV

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 12:27 AM

That isnt a nice thing to say. Is Nancy a Christian? I dont think Christians should believe in hell. We should pray for all souls, even the ones who did great wrongs

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 12:41 AM

I had forgotten about this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 12:42 AM

I can't wait to see her when Tot Mom kicks the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 12:44 AM

Maybe Greta van Susteren can comment next?

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 12:44 AM

Maybe he will save her a seat.

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 1:01 AM

Doesn't Nancy Grace essentially owe her entire career to OJ?

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 1:05 AM

i'd love to suck on her crispy tater tots

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2024 1:16 AM

If there was anyone more hateworthy than OJ, it would be Nancy Karen Grace.

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2024 1:17 AM

BIG PICTURE WINDOW!

by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2024 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!