Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Case of the Attaché Case Filled with Weed

What has happened to these two lovebirds?

I’m concerned.

+++

[quote] “The other day I saw my hubby’s attache case sitting in the hallway. I picked it up the wrong way by accident and everything fell out on the floor, including a pipe and dried, shredded kelp, which I knew nothing about previously. My lover is doing something selfish and destructive, and more importantly he's hiding it from me. What should I do?”

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2024 12:23 PM

And strangely, the author of that sordid tale, also posted this:

[quote] “ I recently sucked off my first guy which I really enjoyed and I’ve been trying to meet up with him but he’s been busy so I haven’t been able to meet with him, I’ve tried dating apps and stuff like sniffies but none of them seem to work in terms of finding someone for me to suck off. I know it sounds weird but like I just rly want dick in my mouth and I think I got hooked on it. What sucks is I also don’t have enough money to buy a toy which I would totally do in a heart beat. Being in a smaller college town is the worst sometimes, like why can’t I just have a train of dicks to suck and cum in my mouth.”

Do we think that this catch of a man has never sucked off his husband? Maybe that’s why his husband has an attaché case full of weed?

And he doesn’t have enough money to purchase a sex toy. Perhaps that’s why he is so unhappy and mean.

Let’s say a prayer that all this business gets worked out for our dear friend.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 8:54 PM

I have to start thinking about dinner, but I feel like we need to help this poor thing.

The poster who has the husband with the weed-filled attaché case, and who never has performed oral sex on his husband but only once on a stranger, and who is a poor who can’t afford a dildo, then asked everyone’s favorite question:

[quote] How am I supposed to make a dildo feel good in my ass? I've tried using my dildo a few times, but it usually feels more uncomfortable than pleasurable, like I'm taking a shit or something. I'd really like for it to start feeling good though cause I like the idea of being anally penetrated and want to be a total ass slut!

One wonders whose dildo is he using? He’s poor and can’t afford one!

Finally, because I really have to go, our little ass slut wannabe asks:

[quote] Have you ever been gaped? I mean how does gaping occurs ?

Aside from the fact that our ass-slut wannabe should have asked, “I mean, how does gaping occur?” — he is a dirty thing.

A cheater, poor, an ass slut by his own admission, and a gape pig.

Definitely someone you’d want to introduce to your friends.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2024 9:03 PM

The ruination continues. Meaningless, uninteresting threads that contribute nothing to DL. Humorless comedians or wannabe fiction writers think DL is their playground. It's not sad. It's pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2024 9:14 PM

R1, your link doesn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2024 9:27 PM

You meant R3?

R4/Greg, that was a link to the erstwhile 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞-𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥-𝐢𝐭-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨-𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬!-𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡-𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐫!!.-𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞-𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬!! thread. It has been deleted, which is why nothing comes up.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2024 9:34 PM

Ah yes!

Thank you, PD.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2024 9:54 PM

I suspect those threads were all work of a fanaticist

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2024 10:20 PM

Those posts are pathetic.

And to think that this is the guy who harasses me so often.

At least I am whom I portray on here.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote] The ruination continues. Meaningless, uninteresting threads that contribute nothing to DL. Humorless comedians or wannabe fiction writers think DL is their playground. It's not sad. It's pathetic.

Shhhhhh….

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2024 11:25 PM

[quote]At least I am whom I portray on here.

Sweetie, you have more personalities than Sybil.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 11:35 PM

[quote] Sweetie, you have more personalities than Sybil.

No, just one tremendous one.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 9:41 AM

[quote] Humorless comedians or wannabe fiction writers

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 10:06 PM

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2024 12:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!