Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has anyone looking forward to Richard Armitage's Red Eye

It premieres Sunday 21st April on ITV in the UK and looks like Jodie's Flightplan, without the lesbian tension.

Richard is joined by Lesley Sharp and Jing Lusi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 9:04 PM

Not one person. No.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 8:23 PM

Maybe his brown eye.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2024 9:35 PM

If he plays gay maybe.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2024 10:18 PM

Should have given it a different name. Sounds like a similar premise as the 2005 movie.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2024 10:22 PM

Armitage was so handsome in North & South, Spooks, The Hobbit.

He hasn't looked nearly as good since The Hobbit.

I think we can safely say that Lee Pace won the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2024 10:27 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll watch it.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 1:29 AM

[quote] looks like Jodie's Flightplan, without the lesbian tension.

After writing that I looked on IMDB and it's written by the same guy who wrote Flightplan. Or is that Flight Plan?

Either way Flight Plan wasn't as good as Non Stop.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 7:50 AM

Sounds like Murder on the Orient Express but on a plane. I hope it’s better written than the awful Harlan Coben series Richard has appeared in.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 8:47 AM

R8 He was wise enough to only feature in a small part of the latest one. They're dramatising more of Coben's books, though, and Richard seems to be guaranteed a role in each. I suppose it pays well because, despite the series not being that good, they're always in Netflix's top 10 for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 10:40 AM

Non-stop was VERY good. It’s on one of the streaming channels.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 6:06 PM

Did aynone watch yet?

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 6:49 PM

I'm halfway through the second episode. It's a bit silly so far, but I'm intrigued to watch more.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 9:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!