Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Rust’ Armorer Sentenced to 18 Months in Alec Baldwin’s Shooting of Halyna Hutchins

Welp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 3:57 PM

Alec is so sexy. I wish he would top me. With his sweat.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 7:30 PM

R1 you are a self hating gay....he hates gay people! he has screamed "fagg*t" more than once at people!!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2024 7:48 PM

These people do know that the calls they make from jail are monitored and recorded, right? Maybe referring to the jurors as idiots was a bad idea. It's hard to have sympathy for her. She fucked up and someone died. 18 months is a pretty light sentence.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2024 8:09 PM

Why not 18 months and a life-long professional ban at least?

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2024 8:14 PM

Is that Kim K as one of her lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2024 8:45 PM

Who wants to hire this messy coke head to handle their firearms when she gets out?

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2024 8:47 PM

The gunman who pulled the trigger should receive the longest sentence.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2024 8:58 PM

When this first happened, wasn't it reported that she was also a findom? I didn't really understand what that was until I saw Euphoria where the fat girl was a findom and was making (relative) bank. Anyway, the armorer has cleaned up nicely, but it didn't do her any good in the end apparently.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2024 9:14 PM

[quote]18 months is a pretty light sentence.

It was the maximum sentence the judge could give.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 6:56 AM

I like her job. I didn't know one like this existed. I wish I could shoot.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!