Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hannah Waddingham: NO, you may NOT see my leg!

She is woman, hear her roar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 5:15 AM

While I think a lot of stuff is absurd, I have always agreed that it's ridiculous that they ask men about the "art" but ask women about what they're wearing.

It's not like she had a screaming hissy fit. Telling some dude, "dont' be a dick" is pretty tame.

I mean, can you imagine someone asking John Hamm or Michael Fassbinder, "hey, show us some bulge" and thinking it was fine?

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 2:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2024 2:29 PM

[quote] I mean, can you imagine someone asking Jon Hamm or Michael Fassbinder, "hey, show us some bulge"

Why, yes.

*fap fap fap*

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2024 2:31 PM

On the flip side, winner Nicole Scherzinger apparently couldn't be photographed without flashing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2024 2:39 PM

And good for Waddingham... she rocked that show last night. It's a pity not enough people know her in North America... she'd do a kick ass awards show here.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2024 2:40 PM

[quote] While I think a lot of stuff is absurd, I have always agreed that it's ridiculous that they ask men about the "art" but ask women about what they're wearing.

Because men wear boring suits, they’re all the same and women are into fashion. They get dressed up to get noticed. They can bs all they want. They have publicists and dressers. They’re asked because reporters are told to ask. It’s transactional. The designer wants to make money. Don’t like, get another job. She’s a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2024 3:10 PM

She looks like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2024 3:10 PM

R6 wasn't enough venting for you, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2024 3:11 PM

R4 so THIRSTY.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2024 3:14 PM

OLIVIERS TOO WHITE!

TOO MALE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 3:17 PM

Well, it wouldn't be Monday if the Grauniad wasn't unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 3:18 PM

The Guardian also published this excruciating crap.

[quote]Sunset Boulevard wins big at Oliviers as celebrity talent largely overlooked

[quote]Happy Valley’s James Norton (A Little Life), Fleabag’s Andrew Scott (Vanya), Sex in The City’s Sarah Jessica Parker (Plaza Suite) and former Doctor Who star David Tennant (Macbeth) were all nominated, as were Sheridan Smith (Shirley Valentine) and Joseph Fiennes (Dear England).

Norton, Scott, Tennant and Fiennes are not celebrities, simply established stars who have had multiple high profile TV and film roles, and they were nominated in the same category alongside winner Mark Gatiss, owner of a BAFTA, Emmy and now two Oliviers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2024 3:40 PM

Hannah Waddingham is a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 5:01 AM

I'm just pleasantly surprised her surname is pronounced like it's written, and not in some silly posh way you could never intuit on your own.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 5:08 AM

She'll be 50 years old in July. The old hag should be flattered that someone asked to see her legs.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!