Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I thought good guys with guns solved everything?

Looks as if not.

BTW, Lumberton? Isn't that the town where Blue Velvet took place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2024 5:43 PM

The perp deserves the electric chair.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 5:00 AM

I'm afraid Good Samaritan was probably using a .22 or similar small caliber weapon that would just bounce off the big truck's windows. You must know your weapon's capabilities.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2024 5:22 AM

I see no mention of a gun or gunfire in the OP or other reports. Perp ran down GS with a vehicle.

Have I missed something or is OP trying to be an inflammatory cunt who misunderstands the basic vocabulary words "vehicle/automobile/car" with "gun" or "firearm?"

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2024 5:59 AM

You can hear gunfire in the video.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2024 6:03 AM

The guy in the yellow vest attempted to shoot the carjacker.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2024 6:05 AM

Car hijackers are no joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2024 6:10 AM

R3, the GS shot at the carjacker repeatedly in the video.

He missed, evidently.

The carjacker did not, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2024 6:12 AM

Are you stupid, r3?

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2024 6:18 AM

R3 is probably a really good guy with a gun, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2024 6:22 AM

R3 here. There were no mentions of threat in the OP, so thank you for your "well formed investigatory propensities" and critical thinking skills.

If you only only you had used one of your alleged "skills" to actually READ, the OP's tweets I responded to identified the shooter.

RIF.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 6:32 AM

Baby wants to fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 6:41 AM

R10 if you watched the video clip, you'd see in about twenty seconds that one guy in a yellow work vest shot at another guy in a truck. The truck driver then backs the truck up and runs that guy down, killing him.

In the article posted after the video, the story describes the carjacking and the subsequent death, but, for reasons I am not sure about, omit the fact that the dead guy was first shooting at the carjacker (totally justifiably, imo) before the carjacker mowed him down.

So I get why you were confused, if you didn't watch the video and only read the article.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2024 7:38 AM

why'd fatso try to shoot the guy?

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2024 11:40 AM

The first time I saw the video, I really couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. Who the hell carjacks a utility vehicle? I had to read the comments to figure it all out. Also, who is screaming so much? Not the woman repeatedly saying, "Oh, my gar!!" I know there is always a screaming woman in practically every situation nowadays, but there is no one to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2024 2:19 PM

Did the truck drag the body around like Mathew Sheppard? Is that why everyone was screaming? It looked like it.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2024 4:02 PM

The fat guy shot MANY TIMES at point blank range! It looked like an arm or something was attached to the truck and park of the body was on the ground. The killer knew to back up that car for a big impact. All involved were white. wtf happened???

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2024 4:07 PM

That's horrible

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2024 4:15 PM

Where was this?

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2024 5:20 PM

R18 - North Carolina

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2024 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!