Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is perfection.

She looks like her mother at times, she gave a wonderful performance,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2024 5:07 AM

Too bad she couldn't keep her head in the game

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2024 12:26 AM

I saw her replacement, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and she was atrocious. She sulked through the performance, couldn't sing and had no charisma.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2024 12:28 AM

[quote]she gave a wonderful performance

She's awful. She's overthinking it.

She's closer to Sally than Liza was, so there is that. But after Liza and Fosse got a hold of that song, it's tough listening to anyone else do it.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2024 12:35 AM

After this, it was all downhill for her.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2024 12:41 AM

Natasha convinced Roundabout to produce the Mendes production so we have her to thank for that. Sadly, we never got to see her Desiree aside from the ALNM concert where she was luminous. Such a loss.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2024 12:49 AM

I loved her in the movie The Handmaid's Tale. Also with Faye Dunaway and Robert Duvall.

Natasha was a beautiful woman. May she RIP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2024 1:19 AM

Sometimes it's not just a headache.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2024 1:35 AM

She was not jusr beautiful, i thought she was very talented. Here she conveys a degree of Sally Bolwes desparation that fidm truly original. Liza thing was much more mechanical and soulless.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2024 1:41 AM

I can't believe people still ski after what happened to her.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2024 4:34 AM

I went ice skating with my family several years ago and I fell with my head bouncing off the ice. I felt ok but my husband ran over and we said the same thing: “Natasha Williamson!” So went to the hospital. Obviously, I lived but it was scary.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 4:52 AM

Richardson, I mean

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 4:53 AM

I saw her in this and “Closer”. Wonderful in both. Also, Rupert Graves fell out of his boxers when I saw “Closer”. Had seen it already in “A Room With a View” but still nice to see it from 2nd row.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2024 4:55 AM

R10 not so obviously…you OK?

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2024 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!