Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Zero, Nothing': O.J. Simpson Estate To Challenge $33.5 Million Payout To Victims' Families

The executor of O.J. Simpson’s estate says he will do “everything” in his power to keep the families of murder victims Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson from seeing payment of a $33.5 million wrongful death judgment that was granted to them by a jury in a California civil case in 1997.

“It’s my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing,” he said. “Them specifically. And I will do everything in my capacity as the executor or personal representative to try and ensure that they get nothing.”

OJ Simpson's lawyer is a slimy piece of shit just like the dead, motherfucking double-murderer who should have been stuffed in the gas chamber 30 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 4:06 PM

The Goldman's and the Brown's deserved every last penny of the $33.5 judgment against OJ Simpson. Simpson murdered Ron and Nicole. The families deserve this money.

Simpson's lawyer ought to be boiled in oil. He has no standing to fight this financial judgment. Simpson was found liable for their murders.

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2024 10:09 PM

OJ's estate attorney sounds as if he's just as big of dirtball scumbag as OJ himself.

I just read today OJ put his kids on NDAs right before he died. Wonder if this clown attorney was responsible for that shit, too.

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2024 10:12 PM

Wait he was ordered to pay in 1997 and they still haven't gotten the money?

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2024 10:12 PM

“It’s my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing,” he said. “Them specifically."

Anti-Semitic vibes?

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2024 10:13 PM

NDAs? A controlling fucker right up to the very end... I find it hard to believe that OJ died with tens of millions of dollars to his name, but whatever he had should go to his (and Nicole's) kids. They didn't do anything to deserve all they've been through. I'm assuming any of that court payout that was for Nicole's death would go to them anyway. If there IS actually a pile of money to be carved up, then the judge should decided how much to apportion to the Goldman family., and how much should go to the kids. The executor should have absolutely NO say in this matter. His job is to carry out the court's instructions.

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2024 10:23 PM

What do Goldman and Brown possess?

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2024 10:32 PM

Well, not OJ's money, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2024 10:34 PM

An NDA is not enforceable if the information being covered up is a crime. You could theoretically stop them from talking to People magazine but certainly could not stop them from talking to the LAPD.

One assumes that Nicole’s children with OJ are the beneficiaries of her share of the civil judgement so it’s really a moot point for them at this point, unless they wanted to try and keep his first two kids from getting anything or perhaps a tax savings by taking the estate by way of the judgement and not as inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2024 10:39 PM

Hopefully the attorney's words will be used against him before a judge as evidence that he is trying to cheat.

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2024 11:59 PM

That lawyer deserves to be sliced up, motherfucking.

Hope the Goldman's win at last.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 2:04 AM

What does Goldman possess?

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 2:23 AM

I'm glad that Fred Goldman outlived O.J.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2024 6:56 AM

O.J. was doing autograph shows. I don’t think that there is some vast hidden fortune for the Goldmans to recover.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2024 9:00 AM

[quote] I don’t think that there is some vast hidden fortune for the Goldmans to recover.

R13, that would just mean that after the Goldmans get what they are due, there wouldn’t be anything left for anyone else, and that’s okay.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2024 3:48 PM

[quote] The Goldman's and the Brown's

Oh fucking dear, R1. I agree with your sentiments but WHY is it so hard to understand the difference between plural (meaning more than one person) and the possessive?

Fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2024 4:11 PM

His main source of income was the pension he got from the NFL. When he was in prison for the burglary and assault charges, his house in Florida went into foreclosure.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2024 5:12 PM

I keep thinking OJ was the beginning of MAGA Trumpism. Can't prove it, but it's a nagging thought that won't go away.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2024 5:15 PM

Hardly, R17. Most of the people who supported him and celebrated his acquittal in his first criminal trial were black and who treated him like he was their personal hero, or white people who were rabid football fans or were in otherwise charmed by his celebrity.

MAGAts, most of whom I wager are racist, would not have been on his side. If you're talking about worshiping in the cult of celebrity, maybe. But the events happened 30 years ago, long before the advent of social media, which drives a Trump.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2024 5:20 PM

A piece of shit till the bitter end

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2024 2:09 AM

R15 Tell me about it. Last week I saw a menu that listed "burger's and sandwiche's" for sale. I almost walked out.

Back on the subject, this just adds insult to injury. As if the victims' families haven't suffered enough.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 4:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!