Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wig and hair extension police!

Question - is it appropriate to rapidly, and dramatically, change one’s hair style (length, color, concentration) in a short period of time.

I’m perplexed by how fashion pundits are applauding Zendaya’s numerous wig changes during the “Challengers” promo tour. I think she looks like an idiot showing up to each premiere event with new wigs. Shouldn’t she try to keep her look consistent? I don’t recall Julia Roberts or Margot Robbie changing wigs, extensions, or color as often as they would change their panties. Isn’t this the league Zendaya is aiming to join?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2024 4:11 PM

[quote]Zendaya

[quote]Julia Roberts or Margot Robbie

Your slip is showing, OP

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2024 7:47 PM

She just isn’t attractive. Her face looks squashed.

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2024 7:52 PM

She makes a good model since she has that sort of body. Stick figure.

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2024 7:58 PM

If you refuse to concede that Zendaya is an attractive person, if your standards are that twisted, how can we take your opinion seriously about anything?

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2024 7:59 PM

[quote]I think she looks like an idiot showing up to each premiere event with new wigs.

What you see as idiocy is that specific feature her stylists are aiming to achieve. It allows for each look to be unique.

It would be one thing if the wigs were low quality. But, they appear to be relatively higher quality.

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2024 8:00 PM

OP, here. This thread isn’t a diss on her beauty. I think she’s stunning and dresses better than anyone on Hollywood. I don’t understand why she needs to, out of the blue, sport a blonde pigtail down to her butt.

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2024 8:01 PM

I'm more perplexed by her bones.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2024 8:03 PM

She’s ridiculous. No talent.

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2024 8:05 PM

She had a long, thick gorgeous mane on Euphoria, but probably let some overzealous hairstylist tell her "Zendaya, babe, you should chop it all off!" As for Julia, didn't she do a drastic 180 in the early '90s and cut off her trademark long curls, hence the ridiculous hair piece she wore in Dying Young?

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2024 8:08 PM

No pics, please. TIA

by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2024 8:12 PM

OP seek help

by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2024 8:13 PM

You’re obsessed with her. I have so many screenshots of you talking shit about her yet you make a thread about her every chance you get. It’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2024 8:15 PM

the DL eldergays who have had sufficient of Miss Zendaya remind me of when i worked at an ad agency in the 90s.

My boss was this awful Sylvia Miles type. One of my jobs was calling for models comp cards from the modeling agencies when we were casting a job. Shed print out the requirements and then handwrite in red pen at the bottom "NO EXOTICS!"

We all know why you hate her and think shes ugly and untalented and unworthy of the new America's sweetheart title that she every day gets closer to achieving.

No exotics on your watch, right?

by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2024 8:22 PM

R13 We're tired of seeing her because she's of no interest to gay men. She's not messy or incendiary or particularly interesting or charming or in any way gay icon material. She's a boring, middling actress and walking clothes hanger. We don't want to fuck her and we don't want to slap her and we don't want to be her friend (we also don't care about the people who DO want to fuck her, slap her, or be her friend). So why would we want to be inundated with the daily goings-on of her? She's the exact opposite of 'exotic'—she's CosmoGirl.

by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2024 8:54 PM

"we don't want to fuck her" well you gay so duh

"we don't want to slap her" it sounds like you do want to slap her though

"we don't want to be her friend" yes, likely for the same reasons I implied above.

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 9:12 PM

I see her name but haven't seen her acting. Have no clue what she's been in.

by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 9:29 PM

She’s pretty (despite the resting bitch face) and her wigs, at times, distract too much from her small face and frame.

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2024 10:29 PM

She's entering into lady boy territory, better stay rail thin or she will look like the original LADYBOY!

Im really glad that she and and Ariana didn't cave and get Ginormous knockers bolted on, I have respect for that.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2024 3:57 PM

Doesn’t her hair usually look the same? This is the first big change I’ve seen

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2024 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!