Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sniffies Is Like Entering a Time Machine

I had no idea that there were still so many men who were ok with having sex in public restrooms, rest stops, department store dressing rooms, and parks. I know I'm in Flyoverstan where most gay men are over 200 pounds and half of them are married to women but still it's pathetic and sad. I'm fine staying home with my self respect and dead eyes doll collection.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 11:47 AM

Hiss.

HISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2024 3:57 AM

Sniffies is fun until you start seeing the same ol’ queens with the sunken eyes everywhere.

Nawmean?

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2024 4:37 AM

I only use Sniffies when I’m traveling. No way would I ever do it locally.

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2024 4:56 AM

Never heard of Sniffies. But trust me, we still do it in Los Angeles. If you're ever here check out Griffith Park. Nothing wrong with quick anonymous sex. Sorry if that offends your Christian morality. Haha.

The Male libido hasn't changed in thousands of years.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2024 7:54 AM

I came across several public meet ups and here in Tampa companies have responded by locking the neighboring stall, covering the second urinal and propping the restroom door open. Yes, you can tell by the sunken eyes.

I also discovered quite by accident too early Sunday morning (9am store opened at 11) looking to buy a floor mat at Home Depot that those for hire workmen don;t take the day off, and aren’t there for construction work either. There were quite a few serviceable men standing there!

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2024 8:35 AM

Sniffies!

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2024 9:59 AM

They do it down on Camber Sands, they do it at Waikiki.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2024 10:24 AM

I’ve seen the ads, but I never knew what Sniffies was for. I had a friend that would go straight to the men’s room when we went to Home Depot, which he called “the office”. I’d wait around and get bored and eventually have to go in and get him.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2024 10:33 AM

Was he covered in a nacreous layer of perma cum, r8?

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2024 11:07 AM

Does HD make you buy the kneepads once you bring them into the men’s room?

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2024 11:15 AM

I'd imagine before. Especially after the first was returned.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2024 11:40 AM

"I only use Sniffies when I’m traveling. No way would I ever do it locally"

Fr., you have sinned. Go straight to the confessional.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2024 11:44 AM

Shniffeesh?

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2024 12:41 PM

Parks are dependent on the type and location of the park. Really large parks with fairly isolated and hidden areas are one thing. Parks where people are having sex not far off trails/jogging/walking/bike paths with a good amount of usage by the rest of the public is something else.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 11:42 AM

Let people enjoy things, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 11:46 AM

OP - much of this is masturbatory fantasy. There isn't that much real action in those locations and few are really heading to these meet ups.

My oh my, we eldergays lived the GOLDEN AGE of public cruising and public sex. Les lieux insolites - the French say. 1990-2010 was insane in European cities, at least.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 11:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!