Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

21-year old skier dies after ‘high-risk’ stunt goes wrong

Another stupid stunt claims the life of a cute twink / Zoomer. Play stupid games...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 4:32 PM

He took the risk and everyone he knows is paying for it.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2024 8:08 PM

That's what parents get for not buying their kids a playsation to keep them away from stupid hobbies. Karma.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2024 8:22 PM

All the helicopter parenting from the past 20 years or so, doesn't seem to be working.

GenZ is actually more reckless than previous generations.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2024 8:25 PM

Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2024 8:27 PM

Probably did it for the views - funny how this vid wasn't posted.

Sick of this social media culture - but it's obviously here to stay.

Keeps everyone acting like adolescents for their entire lives.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2024 8:36 PM

[quote] Probably did it for the views

He did it for the lolz. The lolz.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2024 8:43 PM

He did it to show others what a responsible 21 year old he is.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2024 8:56 PM

Darwin award. Another idiot taken out of the gene pool.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2024 9:00 PM

Zoomer Nation !

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2024 9:13 PM

The family's Go Fund Me is currently just shy of $50,000.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2024 9:18 PM

GenZ is a really screwed up generation. Came of age in the Tiktok era in the middle of a pandemic. They think socialization is all about doing what everyone else is doing for likes. In person, they can barely string together three words. They also think social media is the cure for everything previous generations did wrong (reasonable workplace expectations and norms, pursuing a long-term career path vs. online gigs such as being an influencer/OF, buying a home, living in the US (they're all digital nomads), and YOLO (everything has to be luxury and high-end, even if they finance through debt and living with Mom and Dad until 35).

They will be the leaders when I'm in retirement and I shudder to think of the state of the world by then. My guess, key civic leaders will all be immigrants because they will be the only one with skills and discipline for the job (not a dig at immigrants, as I am one myself).

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2024 9:19 PM

[quote]LeBeau was attempting to jump over Highway 40, but sadly did not make it.

This line is darkly funny.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2024 9:19 PM

one thread, please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2024 9:24 PM

Remember when they were doing safer things like eating Tide Pods ?

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2024 9:26 PM

Sorry. No sympathy. That was just stupid. These idiots think they can do anything so they can then post it on social media. Maybe this will make some other potential morons not try something so stupid, but I wouldn't count on it.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!