Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is Angelina's surgeon?

Go smacked by how natural and young she looks, she could easily pass for 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 15, 2024 10:24 PM

Ugh GOBSMACKED

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2024 4:16 PM

Wow, Angie's PR really working overtime these past few weeks trying to raise her damaged profile.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2024 4:19 PM

She does look great in OP.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2024 4:31 PM

This hair color suits her better than the darker color she usually sports. Her eyes look wonky, though. Something is going on with her left eyelid.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2024 4:38 PM

She looks a bit ghoulish here, to me, but it could just be the lighting washing her out.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2024 4:38 PM

Get glasses OP. Angie doesn't pass for 30. Also, stop mining active threads for your tangential ones. Sheesh. Be original.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2024 4:42 PM

OP is being hilarious.

You can play that throat like a leather xylophone.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2024 4:43 PM

[quote] You can play that throat like a leather xylophone.

The xylophone is made from my skin.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2024 4:47 PM

She looks great but she couldn't pass for 30. She could pass for a woman 37-50 who has the means to get a lot of procedures and high-end skincare. Given that she's 48 or so, that's pretty good.

Look again around her eyes and temples, that's not a thirty year old. An astute DLer once pointed out the thing that keeps middle aged people with great skin from looking like someone 15-20 years younger as that volume behind the eyeball is lost (or something to that effect-- anyway, something with the eyes that cannot be touched by cosmetic procedures) the eyes settle in a little or a lot, and nothing can be done for that.

Her neck looks great actually.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2024 4:52 PM

"The Outsiders" is outstanding!!

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2024 4:55 PM

Angelina is on a tour to try and discredit Brad, but it's not going to work. Brad is too beloved in Hollywood and with the public.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2024 5:05 PM

Have you met 30 year olds, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2024 5:11 PM

Head yourself over to LensCrafters, OP! You’re overdue for a new prescription. 👓

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2024 5:14 PM

I'll never understand the hate for her. She's a million times less annoying than Reese Witherspoon or Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2024 5:16 PM

She looks about 50, which she is. Her hair is thinning, receding at the hairline, her forehead veins are prominent, and her fat pads below the orbital socket have sunken so that betrays her age. She also has hyperpigmentation on the right side of her face above and below her eyebrow. Her posture is also not the best which hints at osteoporosis starting.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2024 5:19 PM

Post a selfie, r15. I want to assess your fat pads and orbital sockets. You must be pretty fucking hot if you're talking Angelina Jolie as if she's a rotting corpse.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2024 5:21 PM

She's a sinker like Lauren Hutton and Andie MacDowell. They always age better than saggers or wrinklers because generally all they need is excellent skincare and a bit of modest, strategically placed filler (which won't make them look pillowy like saggers) until they're well into their 60's.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2024 5:31 PM

Ang looks great, like a woman who moves heaven and earth to look young...

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2024 5:36 PM

I make the comments, experiencing some of the same issues R16. I'm in my 50s. No one said she was hideous or a rotting corpse. She just looks her age as a very pretty woman. Some people know what to look for. Her prolonged eating disorder and drug abuse aren't helping matters, either.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2024 5:47 PM

DL: cunts like 🤡 OP 🤡 sharting out 💩 cockamamie bullshit. 💩

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2024 5:56 PM

She's gorgeous. But this is DL, the internet's number 1 Angelina Jolie hate site. Everyone here thinks hating on her will get Brad Pitt to let them suck his dick

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2024 5:58 PM

A dead one.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2024 6:00 PM

I don't hate her, I just don't think she could pass for 30. She looks like a 45 year old woman who takes cares of herself.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2024 6:09 PM

She's aging gracefully. I wasn't expecting that given her anorexic frame most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2024 6:25 PM

'pank me, Haven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2024 6:38 PM

At first glance, I thought the pic at OP was Kat Dennings.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2024 6:47 PM

Enlarge her picture and look at her knee poking out through her dress. You could cut diamonds with that thing. She drapes herself in volumes of cloth to hide her anorexia/druggie gauntness. It won't be long before the impacts of her long-term druggie and food issues come home to roost.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2024 6:58 PM

Please post pictures of 45-50 year old women surged or not, who's faces look as good as hers does in that closeup

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2024 7:34 PM

She's always been bony and scrawny. She's a butter body.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2024 7:52 PM

R28 I would put Christina Ricci (44) and Winona (52) in that group, though you are right, they are few and far between. Here was Nonie in 2020 at 48 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2024 7:56 PM

Nonie?

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2024 9:16 PM

Christina ricci does not look particularly good for her age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2024 9:24 PM

In this particular photo (from OP's posted article), you can see the under-eye area is aging. Kudos to her for not injecting fillers in that area.

Her cheek implants look prominent.

The skin on her face, esp. in the jowls area, is becoming lax, which is normal for a woman in her 40s.

Neck does have signs of rings.

Her eyes do look asymmetrical.

Over all, still an extremely beautiful woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2024 9:33 PM

I agree with op. She looks great in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2024 11:00 PM

You know who can pass for half her age?

Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2024 11:04 PM

I don't think she has cheek implants. I believe these are genetic traits, coming from both maternal and paternal genes.

If you look at her mother (pic at link was taken when she was 50 years old, she died 6 years later), she has very high and rounded cheeks.

John Voight, her father, also has quite prominent cheeks as well, which you can see on him both at a young age and as an oldster too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2024 11:13 PM

No one in Hollywood has aged more beautifully than this lady. She's older than Angelina, but looks fresher and healthier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2024 11:18 PM

R37 Have you ever wondered why it's so hard to tell how old most oriental women are?

by Anonymousreply 38April 12, 2024 11:38 PM

R32: she has great bone structure

by Anonymousreply 39April 12, 2024 11:57 PM

[quote] Ugh GOBSMACKED

Actually, I prefer “go smacked” to the droolingly-moronic “gobsmacked.”

by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2024 12:00 AM

Is no one going to comment on the earrings?

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2024 12:02 AM

They're huge.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2024 12:10 AM

Go on smack me.

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2024 12:40 AM

She was born beautiful, one of the lucky ones.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2024 12:55 AM

Love her or hate her, the fact of the matter is Jolie is one of the most exquisitely beautiful faces of the last century. She may be an absolute BPD nutter, and her body has never been anything to write home about, but she was born supernaturally gorgeous and she'll probably die that way. She just hit the genetic lottery (physically, in any case).

by Anonymousreply 45April 13, 2024 1:12 AM

Wrong R45. She had a GREAT body once. Then starved and drugged it away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 13, 2024 1:17 AM

[quote] Please post pictures of 45-50 year old women surged or not, who's faces look as good as hers does in that closeup

Please check your dictionary to learn the difference between "who's" and "whose."

by Anonymousreply 47April 13, 2024 1:29 AM

[quote] [R37] Have you ever wondered why it's so hard to tell how old most oriental women are?—Nancy Kwan

It's true I've accused Michelle Yeoh of having a face-lift.

by Anonymousreply 48April 13, 2024 1:31 AM

R46 Perhaps it's subjective, but I do not think she ever had a "GREAT" body. She's apple shaped, with no hips or ass to speak of. She's always been mostly lanky with a decently large pair of tits that she never even bothered to show off much (similar to Winona's). Even in Tomb Raider, the best shape She's ever been in, her body was mostly without curves or anything "wow" about it.

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2024 1:36 AM

r49, she had all of both breasts removed years ago because of her fear of inheriting her mother's cancer.

by Anonymousreply 50April 13, 2024 1:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 13, 2024 2:03 AM

[quote]she could easily pass for 30.

At the Perkins School for the Blind, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 52April 13, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote] She's always been mostly lanky with a decently large pair of tits that she never even bothered to show off much (similar to Winona's).

Her bolt-ons? She doesn't need to "show them off." They're impossible to miss.

by Anonymousreply 53April 13, 2024 2:15 AM

I always thought she was odd looking when young. The lips were just TOO much. Now they’ve deflated a little and I think her face looks better.

Her body was always meh.

by Anonymousreply 54April 13, 2024 2:57 AM

R50 Yeah, anyone's that's existed for the last seven or eight years outside the bottom of river rocks is aware of that. But the bolt-ons she replaced her own homegrown fat sacks with are largely identical to the originals.

Even when they were real though, she never led with her tits like Sweeney does. They were just technically there atop a skinny/meh body and mostly covered--again, similar to Winona Ryder.

I don't know, maybe if I were a straight man they'd have made more of an impression on me? But I don't think so...like, I've never personally witnessed a straight dude lusting over Jolie's body. It's mostly her freakishly gorgeous face combined with the alternative/mysterious/ heavily implied kinkiness of her 20s/early 30's that made her a permanent sex symbol.

Jennifer Aniston has always had a vastly superior body to AJ, but when you picture sex with JA versus sex with AJ, only one seems like it would be deeply memorable. Crazy people are just better in bed.

by Anonymousreply 55April 13, 2024 4:29 AM

[quote] Crazy people are just better in bed.

I really wish people would stop saying this. I've had really good sex with non-crazy people. I don't make it a practice to have sex with crazy people if I can help it.

Also, Billy Bob Thornton, AJ's ex-husband, said that having sex with her was like fucking a sofa (or something like that).

by Anonymousreply 56April 13, 2024 5:19 AM

R56 He didn't mention her by name in that statement or even say anything to specifically hint it was about her. Didn't he just say something like "fucking beautiful women can be a lot like fucking a beautiful couch"? I'm sure Angelina Jolie was by no means the only beautiful woman Billy Bob nailed in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 57April 13, 2024 5:40 AM

Return of the vampire

by Anonymousreply 58April 13, 2024 5:53 AM

Who know more about hot women than gay men

by Anonymousreply 59April 13, 2024 10:12 AM

She looks great, but something has messed up her left eye. The cape is an odd wardrobe choice.

R41, she's been wearing 80s style earrings for a while now. They're usually awful.

She got implants for Tomb Rauder, and when she had her own tissue and implants replaced with bigger implants, she made sure By The Sea included a scene of her in the bath where they could be seen.

"Comfortable" = drug-fucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 15, 2024 10:10 PM

Raider = Raider

by Anonymousreply 61April 15, 2024 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!