Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck the right-wingers infecting the DL with their rancid stench.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2024 12:52 PM

Right Wingers in Data Lounge! -How did they ever get in?

by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2024 3:19 AM

Right wingers = anyone who OP disagrees with.

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2024 3:25 AM

OP = the single rightwing troll infecting DL

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2024 3:27 AM

Amen!

by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2024 7:57 AM

It’s so pathetic when they ask a question, thinking they are being deceptive, but because all they do is ask questions derived from maga talking points it’s obvious to anyone that’s normal.

“What do you think about paying for other people’s kids to go to college? “

“Since abortions are being done at 9 months gestation, all abortion should be illegal “

“Don’t you understand that DEI is lowering standards?”

“Don’t watch the news”

“Don’t you understand being kind and that kindness is never mentioning anything that is factual? “

Etc

by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2024 4:27 PM

^^not all my quotes were questions, I’m just giving examples from a red state environment

by Anonymousreply 6April 10, 2024 4:29 PM

I've also noticed that they W&W themselves incessantly, so it seems like all of DL agrees with then.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2024 2:13 AM

I think they need to be repeatedly and viciously fucked up the ass without lube until some liberal senses kick in.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2024 2:18 AM

I love you OP. You have poetry in you soul!!!!! "Rancid Stench" is wonderfully graphic. I bet you got that from hacking Melania's e mail account when she is talking about Donald.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2024 2:23 AM

Well said, OP.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2024 2:25 AM

We are a prime trollfarm target.

There's armies of Chinese and Russian trollfarms who troll US discussion boards 24/7. We're not that small to be ignored.

My humble advice would be block and don't engage. They're not here to have a polite chat, they're here to push buttons.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2024 2:27 AM

"Right winger" is now as meaningless as "racist."

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2024 2:28 AM

[quote]Elderly fags hate the world, and themselves, too!

Wrong and wrong.

[quote]They've survived a lifetime of shit...and it's made them sour and mean to anyone who might have fun, a husband, a nice body, or a liberated existence.

Surviving makes us stronger, wiser and...grateful. We don't begrudge your fun, husbands or nice bodies. We have fun, and are quite liberated, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2024 2:28 AM

R14 Then why do so many of you bitch CONSTANTLY about every little thing in this crazy world around you?

You don't like modern music.

You don't like "Woke" (even if you can't define it).

You don't like junk food, but you also don't like healthy food.

You don't like any star younger than Diane Keaton, but you don't really like her, either.

And you REALLY don't like anyone who fiddles with the squishy social construct of gender. Not just The Trans, but anyone who colors outside the lines.

You're neither fun nor liberated. You tell the rest of us that growing old means turning into a whiny old cunt who misses the world gone by.

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2024 2:39 AM

R7 bitches about other people and then at r15 she hypocritically has the nerve to accuse others of bitching. Why is she even on this site that she has a problem with? Please don’t use the tired claim that you’ve been on DL since the day it went online or shortly thereafter, a claim that anyone can make on an anonymous message board and that cannot be proven.

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2024 3:00 AM

R16 Nah, I'm neither a SHE nor a DL original. Just an under-40 who's fed up with the constant negativity about a changing world.

So people are trans. So fucking what? They're total strangers to you.

So Pete Buttigieg has a husband with a thick ass. So what? How does that affect your life?

Find something to laugh about in your remaining years. Life's too short to be such a crone.

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2024 3:05 AM

[quote] constant negativity

R17, you fail to take your own advice with your own constant negativity, continuing to just make complaints about other people. You’re such a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2024 3:17 AM

Smells worse than Cheryl’s hookah after jazzercise.

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2024 3:18 AM

Hoohah*

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2024 3:18 AM

I kind of like the idea that Cheryl has a hookah. It suggests there is more to Cheryl than what we’ve always imagined.

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2024 3:34 AM

Cheryl has a hookah AND a dirty snatch. She's a wild bitch.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2024 3:47 AM

"And you REALLY don't like anyone who fiddles with the squishy social construct of gender. Not just The Trans, but anyone who colors outside the lines."

And there it is.

Look, do whatever you want with your own gender, just don't expect the entire fucking world to play pretend with you. We are grown adults living in a free country. We don't have to play your childish "gender games."

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2024 3:52 AM

"Fruit pie friends." Get the fuck off this board, you homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2024 5:00 AM

R17 = Tranny with a tiny little dick

by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2024 5:12 AM

R16, thanks for pointing that out. I those blocked as well as 17.

We should all F&F these fuckers, not post on their thread except to expose them, and then block.

by Anonymousreply 27April 11, 2024 12:46 PM

[quote] "Fruit pie friends." Get the fuck off this board, you homophobe.

I agree that we shouldn’t put up with homophobic words or comments like r24 uses.

by Anonymousreply 28April 11, 2024 3:02 PM

First it was Russian trolls, and now apparently Chinese trolls, trying to get people not to vote, etc. The Russians were successful in 2016 in a few states with voter suppression, so they're going for an encore.

by Anonymousreply 29April 11, 2024 3:06 PM

R12 I don't think that Chinese or Russian troll are so much behind right wing propaganda. It isn't of big use. I believe they are engaged in pro Palestinian-anti Israel propaganda that is dividing the nation and particularly it's liberal part.

by Anonymousreply 30April 11, 2024 3:25 PM

I have R16 blocked already.

by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2024 3:28 PM

Don't you understand mother-this ship is going to sink.

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2024 3:30 PM

The one thing people don't talk about on TV when they talk about voter suppression, is self suppression. People who are mislead b y the media campaign to discourage, disappoint, and demoralize voters so that they will get out here and carry the message: "I am so worried about this election. I am so worried about the economy/inflation. I am so worried about immigration and crime and losing my job. I am so worried about Biden's age! I am so worried about Kamala. She just doesn't seem ready. I am not against women being POTUS, but not her....." The media hypes horse race politics. They hype personality driven politics. B ut they spend very little time discussing public policy, or what the Republicans plan on doing. The point is, the Republicans do not hide their plans. They don't hide what they will do if they get the chance. People cite these garbage polls that really measure the media's effectiveness not the voters. The media wants to know how effective they have been and these garbage polls are their "proof."Turn off your TV News "shows."

by Anonymousreply 33April 11, 2024 3:37 PM

[quote] I've also noticed that they W&W themselves incessantly, so it seems like all of DL agrees with then.

Again, it’s not “they.”

HE uses a vpn to WW his trashy agitprop. It’s one ugly loser.

I’ll spare you all his face — you all know it.

by Anonymousreply 34April 11, 2024 3:41 PM

[quote]R30: I don't think that Chinese or Russian 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 are so much behind right wing propaganda. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞. I believe they are engaged in pro Palestinian-anti Israel propaganda that is dividing the nation and particularly it's liberal part.

Your 'Engrish' is funny, R30. You gainsay R12, but in a way that suggests you're part of what he was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 35April 11, 2024 5:06 PM

Racist xenophobic much Poisoned Dragon?

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2024 5:08 PM

Jesus, no shit R36! Wow, the fucking pot calling the kettle black.

by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2024 5:12 PM

[quote]R36: Racist xenophobic much Poisoned Dragon?

You're just sore that I called out your paid propaganda here and on the 𝐑𝐅𝐊 𝐉𝐫. 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐧’𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥 thread.

It's not about you being a foreigner ('tho your Engrish gives you away). It's the propaganda you're trying to sell. Pointing out what you're doing does not make one a racist. Posting negative stories about blacks does, though.

[quote]R37: Jesus, no shit [R36]! Wow, the fucking pot calling the kettle black.

And there comes a sock! :D

by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2024 5:21 PM

[quote]R2: Right wingers = anyone who OP disagrees with.

[quote]R13: "Right winger" is now as meaningless as "racist."

No. Both "right winger" and "racist" have very clear, well-defined meanings. You sock accounts are trying to blur the facts in order to better obscure yourselves, and to try to turn the terms around to use against those who are calling you out. You couldn't be more obvious.

Poor efforts, all of you. No potato for you.

by Anonymousreply 39April 11, 2024 5:27 PM

You said Engrish, to make fun of Chinese people. That's pretty fucking racist.

by Anonymousreply 40April 11, 2024 5:29 PM

[quote]"Right winger" is now as meaningless as "racist."

I find both clearly meaningful and too often apt.

by Anonymousreply 41April 11, 2024 5:29 PM

Only the worst racist piece of shit uses word Engrish.

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2024 5:31 PM

R39 Racist has very clear meaning. It is whoever uses word Engrish to mock the language skill of foreigners.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2024 5:33 PM

[quote]R40: You said Engrish, to make fun of Chinese people. That's pretty fucking racist.

[quote]R42: Only the worst racist piece of shit uses word Engrish.

No, babe. It's not racist, and it's not about the Chinese, so save your faux outrage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 11, 2024 5:39 PM

Yes, it is. You will feel better once you accept you are just a miserable racist and stop projecting it on others.

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2024 5:42 PM

nasty cunts will CUNT

by Anonymousreply 46April 11, 2024 5:47 PM

Are you Chinese, R45, et al?

Using it to identify you isn't mocking you.

Kindly point out where I used it to 'mock' you.

Using sock accounts to push propaganda here on the DL 𝑖𝑠 worthy of opprobrium, your ethnicity notwithstanding.

by Anonymousreply 47April 11, 2024 5:47 PM

Of course I am Chinese, you imperialistic Yankee colonizer R47.

by Anonymousreply 48April 11, 2024 5:51 PM

[quote]R43: Racist has very clear meaning. It is whoever uses word Engrish to mock the language skill of foreigners.

Mmm, I'm not seeing that anywhere in the definition of 'racist.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 11, 2024 5:52 PM

[quote]R48: Of course I am Chinese, you imperialistic Yankee colonizer

Namecalling. Classy. Don't you know that once you've done that, it's pretty much an admission that you've lost the argument?

Now, I kind of don't believe you. And you cannot prove that you are Chinese. I think you posted in broken English deliberately in the hopes that someone would comment on it, and so that you could scream about it.

But just to be clear, at R30 you stated (in response to R12), "I don't think that Chinese or Russian troll are so much behind right wing propaganda." And now you're openly claiming to be Chinese, bawling because you were called out. Lack of integrity much?

GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 50April 11, 2024 6:07 PM

From the 'Flame Warriors' roster:

[quote]𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐬: The tortured syntax of his messages immediately gives Patois away as a non-native speaker. Patois enters discussion forums with the best of intentions; he may want to get to know Americans, or practice his English, or exchange ideas about a particular subject. Predictably, his malaprops immediately draw fire from Evil Clown and - even Grammarian may weigh in. At first, Patois tries to parry the thrusts with inept banter, but as his tormenters turn up the heat Patois finally pops his cork. Forgetting what little English he knows he lashes out with sputtering ripostes such as, “ No, you must stopping now because you are a stupid.”, which only causes more piling on. When Eagle Scout, Weenie, an others spring to his defense Patois lavishes them with puppy-like gratitude and loyalty. 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 11, 2024 6:13 PM

For any who are unfamiliar with 'Flame Warriors,' here's the complete guide:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 11, 2024 6:14 PM

Stop with all these conspiracy theories Poison.

by Anonymousreply 53April 11, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote]rancid stench

What is Miss Ladybugs Belle's mouth and face within an hour each time she arrives in Mar-a-Lago?

by Anonymousreply 54April 11, 2024 6:18 PM

Some aren't trolls. Some are legitimately horrible English trans hating loons.

They'd be funny if they weren't so bloodthirsty.

by Anonymousreply 55April 11, 2024 6:21 PM

[quote]R53: Stop with all these conspiracy theories Poison.

What "conspiracy theories," sweetheart? That you're spreading propaganda on the DL, and that the whole Chinese thing was a farce on your part? You've already abandoned the pretense. On the 𝐑𝐅𝐊 𝐉𝐫 thread, you just posted:

[quote]Hey Gestapo at []. Do you love Genocide Joe very much? He is doing great job in helping Israel. Also, did you enjoy while the black bitch was torturing little helpless autistic whitey?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 11, 2024 6:27 PM

R56, I’ve blocked that MAGAT. He’s a piece of garbage racist trash troll.

by Anonymousreply 57April 11, 2024 7:21 PM

Interestingly, Muriel closed the thread on RFK Jr. and his campaign manager saying they wanted to defeat Biden. A certain troll is all over that thread, soiling it with their racist remarks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 11, 2024 9:21 PM

[quote] Interestingly, Muriel closed the thread on RFK Jr. and his campaign manager saying they wanted to defeat Biden.

It was just another PoisonedDragon thread, so not interestingly.

by Anonymousreply 59April 11, 2024 10:40 PM

Hear hear

by Anonymousreply 60April 11, 2024 10:41 PM

R59, it was a worthwhile thread that was polluted by racist MAGATs. That’s why it was closed.

by Anonymousreply 61April 11, 2024 10:46 PM

“Since abortions are being done at 9 months gestation, all abortion should be illegal “

Not only that! According to their walking orange fecal matter con man leader, babies are being executed "after birth"! Of course, that takes you out of the realm of pregnancy and abortion and into that of regular postpartum crime and murder, but the idiot doesn't seem to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 62April 11, 2024 10:47 PM

As a side note: not all trolls are pushing Trumpy talking points. (many, but not all).

Their goal is to persuade the US public into electing Trump by whatever rhetorical means necessary. If that means pumping up Trumpista talking points, they'll do it. If it means sowing discord among left-wing voting groups, so be it. If it's just pumping out pure disinformation, they'll do it.

by Anonymousreply 63April 11, 2024 11:00 PM

Death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people.

by Anonymousreply 64April 12, 2024 1:31 AM

[quote]R61: it was a worthwhile thread that was polluted by racist MAGATs. That’s why it was closed.

In addition to closing it, Muriel also removed the last post, the faux Chinese troll's comeback to me, which I copied/pasted here at R56.

by Anonymousreply 65April 12, 2024 8:10 PM

R64 Loved you in Serial Mom, Patty!

by Anonymousreply 66April 12, 2024 10:34 PM

R65, I’ve had that oaf blocked, so I don’t see the post anyway. I wish Muriel would give this trolls one giant shove in the ass and boot them from here.

by Anonymousreply 67April 13, 2024 12:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2024 2:18 AM

The trolls are out in full force today.

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2024 5:42 PM

And you post this here, where there has been no activity for 10 days, R69?

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2024 5:48 PM

Yes, r70. I am also OP of this thread, and I'll sign this post just because.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2024 5:50 PM

It's funny to enter the thread then see right away rightwing troll R2 using his sock puppets to WW himself or herself.

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2024 5:59 PM

Thanks, R71/OP. Your post was ambiguous to me without your context. But "Indeed" was, indeed, agreement.

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2024 6:03 PM

R2. 37 wws? Overdoing it with the troll farm accounts.

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2024 6:04 PM

r12, I often wonder why sites like this don't use those capcha images EVERYTIME WE POST SOMETHING. Yes, it'd be a pain to do that everytime, but if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes.

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2024 6:05 PM

"please highlight all the squares containing foreign trollfarm shitposts."

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2024 6:07 PM

We’re all worried. Vote Biden and hope it doesn’t land in the FAT-BLACK-STINKY lap of Clarence Thomas

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2024 6:11 PM

[quote] [R2]. 37 wws?

If OP and company repeatedly WW OP’s post, why shouldn’t r2 do the same?

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2024 6:43 PM

Maybe .... just maybe ... there are fewer right-wingers on DL than there are leftists r78.

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2024 6:45 PM

At the moment, OP has 78 WWs. I doubt there are even 78 active people using this site. Let’s not be silly and pretend that 78 individuals gave a single WW to OP’s post.

by Anonymousreply 80April 26, 2024 6:49 PM

🤷

by Anonymousreply 81April 26, 2024 6:53 PM

The threads about the campus protests have conjured up ALL the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 82April 26, 2024 9:26 PM

I think they are on high alert trying to drown out news about the Trump trials.

by Anonymousreply 83April 26, 2024 9:36 PM

r83 I have also noticed old threads that are guaranteed to generate responses are being bumped. (But at least they're not threads from 2015 anymore.) See, eg:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 26, 2024 9:40 PM

This one was also bumped (from 2022) earlier today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 26, 2024 9:53 PM

R84=r85=OP, I was curious enough to look at the threads you linked to verify how insane you are. The first thread was “bumped” by the person who started the thread as they gave update on their original story. The second thread is about syphilis, and the person who “bumped” it did exactly what they are supposed to do. They had a news update about the disease and rather than create a new thread, they used an existing one about the subject. Kudos to them for doing the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 86April 26, 2024 10:06 PM

[quote] FAT-BLACK-STINKY lap of Clarence Thomas

It obviously thrills sugar daddy Harlan Crow.

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2024 12:09 AM

I just had to visualize Clarence Thomas in a thong giving Harlan Crow a lap dance and now I'm completely straight.

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2024 1:50 AM

R17, this is DL! Arguing about thick asses is what's it all about! Long live DL!

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2024 12:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!