Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young Kevin Costner

Beautiful and sexy.

The Kevin Costner from 30-40 years ago would have to hit the gym to update that look in 2024, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2024 3:36 AM

yes, he was in that movie "No way out" I think that's what it's called with Sean Young. He looked so hot in uniform!!! so sexy

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2024 12:06 PM

Yes, he was beautiful and sexy. Also arrogant and conceited...much like his character in Fandango.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2024 12:08 PM

Uniform for No Way Out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2024 12:11 PM

And Madonna mocked him! Shows what a skank she was.

Kevin, if you’re reading this, I’ll give you succor.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2024 12:13 PM

Malibu Hot Summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2024 12:16 PM

Proto-Yellowstone look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2024 12:17 PM

I always think his role was essentially cut out of The Big Chill (he plays the corpse being dressed for his own funeral, never see the face). They may have claimed for tightening the film or artistic reasons, but rumor was Kevin "I'm nobody yet" Costner was a huge pain in the ass in a cast full of far more famous names.

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2024 12:19 PM

R5 / R6 - Awww. He's like a poor man's version of me.

by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2024 12:20 PM

OP- Young Kevin Costner and Old Costner

BOTH are GAY.

by Anonymousreply 9April 9, 2024 12:22 PM

Underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 9, 2024 12:24 PM

R8, the poor man’s version never had to simulate surprise anal on the stage with a debauched and grizzled Sal Mineo, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2024 12:29 PM

I never thought he was attractive, especially with his voice.

by Anonymousreply 12April 9, 2024 12:32 PM

He still is exceptionally handsome, attractive and sexy, but he's always had the personality of a rice cracker and not much acting talent. He has always performed really well when he has had to play family men or very conventional romantic heroes, but anything that requires more than brooding about or making bedroom eyes is beyond his ability.

I have never heard much about him behind the scenes R2, so I have no idea whether he was easy to work with or a nightmare, like many Hollywood actors. Still, I do find it surprising that he has been able to survive a career full of flops if he's such a difficult and unprofessional character, as Hollywood tends to be extremely unforgiving toward those who are arrogant and dare to stumble even once. I guess that he must have some powerful friends in the industry, then.

by Anonymousreply 13April 9, 2024 12:32 PM

Kasdan cast Costner in "Grand Canyon", so he couldn't have been too bothered with him. The real problem is that he's a very limited actor, at best. You don't see him straining to "try hard" like Tom Cruise often does. He just doesn't seem to do much, at all. In some ways, his breakout role was in "The Untouchables" but I didn't find him all that commanding or very good as Eliot Ness.

by Anonymousreply 14April 9, 2024 12:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2024 12:38 PM

He wasn’t overly muscular and that amplified how handsome he was, IMO. Today’s middle aged men pursuing six packs (ahem, Gosling and Tatum) have to because their faces are not impressive at all.

by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2024 12:50 PM

Contemporary hunk Alec Baldwin was hotter and hairier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 9, 2024 12:56 PM

Neat!

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2024 1:01 PM

Some nice cowboy pics at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 9, 2024 1:06 PM

R17, I would say that Alec Baldwin was more overtly sexual than Costner and MUCH more talented and charismatic as an actor, but I think that in terms of beauty they are both pretty evenly matched. The main difference is Alec has always been more exotic (hairier and more sensual, with a gorgeous combination of jet black hair and bright blue eyes), whereas Kevin is very WASP-y.

by Anonymousreply 20April 9, 2024 1:14 PM

Whitney hit it during the Bodyguard. They were in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 21April 9, 2024 1:21 PM

Kevin Costner is one of the few actors who took my breath away the first time I saw him on the screen. It was when I went to see SILVERADO in the 80's. It was directed by Lawrence Kasden and I was a big fan of the BIG CHILL. Also, the cast was filled with some of my favorites (Kevin Cline, Danny Glover, Jeff Goldblum, Linda Hunt, Rosanna Arquette). Anyway, the first time he appeared on screen, I thought "who is this guy? He's cute' and if you've seen the film (highly recommend if you haven't) you know that he proceeded to steal the film in every scene he was in (as Jake, Scott Glenn's characters' slightly unhinged little brother). Scott Glenn said in a recent interview that he started calling KC 'Movie Star' as they were shooting the film.

Here's KC's intro (w/John Cleese's cameo as the Sheriff):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 9, 2024 1:22 PM

He would have been great in a number of movies and shows that his reedy, Selleck-esque though hardly unpleasant voice prevented.

by Anonymousreply 23April 9, 2024 1:22 PM

Costner and Selleck both have hirsute, masculine bodies and pipsqueak voices.

by Anonymousreply 24April 9, 2024 1:28 PM

He was smoking hot in Bull Durham and Field of Dreams, where his farmer jeans looked painted on.

by Anonymousreply 25April 9, 2024 1:59 PM

Field of Dreams. Excuse Me.

by Anonymousreply 26April 9, 2024 2:04 PM

^I made a mistake. Forgive me forever. I always confuse Field of Dreams and Days of Heaven for some reason

by Anonymousreply 27April 9, 2024 2:08 PM

Was he the "bull" of Bull Durham?

by Anonymousreply 28April 9, 2024 2:12 PM

He’s always presented good bulge.

Even more so as a daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 9, 2024 2:28 PM

OP is right that he’d have to look a lot more jacked today. Which is why today sucks.

by Anonymousreply 30April 9, 2024 2:31 PM

[quote]Was he the "bull" of Bull Durham?

Naw, that'd be the racist terbacky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2024 2:34 PM

[quote]Kasdan cast Costner in "Grand Canyon"

He wasn't in "Grand Canyon", R14. You're probably thinking of "Silverado".

by Anonymousreply 32April 9, 2024 2:35 PM

excuse me, didn't he win oscars for dancing with wolves? His career picked up steam after that...but there was that turd Waterworld.

by Anonymousreply 33April 9, 2024 3:03 PM

He was banging anything that moved...his wife divorced him and got a great payday.

by Anonymousreply 34April 9, 2024 3:03 PM

R32: Whatever. Kasdan cast him again. His lack acting skill was probably a good it with the flatness of Kasdan's direction. besides "Body Heat" where there was chemistry among the cast, Kasdan's movies always seem lacking.

by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2024 3:57 PM

[QUOTE]He was banging anything that moved...his wife divorced him and got a great payday.

He did/does have a reputation as a pig. I remember reading a story about a publicist's assistant who was supposed to accompany him to some red carpet event to wrangle him through fans and reporters. Rather than viewing it as professoonal business event, he began pawing her the moment she stepped into the limo. At least he understood no. He hasn't been implicated in #MeToo.

by Anonymousreply 36April 9, 2024 4:10 PM

Agreed, r30. OP’s pic is hotter than any random TikTok himbo.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2024 4:44 PM

That's a MAN, baby!

by Anonymousreply 38April 9, 2024 4:46 PM

He's always been a pipsqueak perve, the kind who's famously gotten into trouble from rude expectations from masseuses for decades.

by Anonymousreply 39April 9, 2024 4:48 PM

He had that handsome southern Christian farm boy look when he was young. A gorgeous specimen who had not idea how hot he was.

by Anonymousreply 40April 9, 2024 4:52 PM

Even Baldwin was svelte by today's standards.

by Anonymousreply 41April 9, 2024 5:16 PM

[quote]He’s always presented good bulge. Even more so as a daddy.

Yep

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2024 8:50 PM

No fans of his flat butt? And I think that Dances with Wolves got best picture (over Goodfellas) but Costner and his withered hindquarters didn’t get best actor??

by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2024 9:11 PM

I would unzip that and suck until his head caved in

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2024 9:11 PM

He’s no Kevin Bacon

by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2024 9:13 PM

"Dances with Wolves" was one of those noble white guy likes the minority folks films that hopefully will stop being Oscar bait. "Goodfellas" has really stood the test of time, while "Dances with Wolves" is mostly known for Costner's butt./

by Anonymousreply 46April 9, 2024 9:26 PM

The only memory I have if DWW is of intense boredom.

by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2024 9:29 PM

Goodfellas ... losing to Dances with Wolves.

by Anonymousreply 48April 9, 2024 9:36 PM

[quote] Whitney hit it during the Bodyguard. They were in love with each other.

So did they scissor each other?

by Anonymousreply 49April 9, 2024 10:24 PM

r10 - Good Lord, did he use every sock in the drawer?

by Anonymousreply 50April 9, 2024 10:25 PM

R11 - For a young Donny Johnson trying to make it in Hollywood, there was no such thing as "surprise" anal.

by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2024 10:26 PM

It’s tough to think of a more boring actor who had such a big career.

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2024 10:35 PM

Butt double.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 10, 2024 1:27 AM

Must have come to his senses for a few minutes….

by Anonymousreply 54April 10, 2024 1:30 AM

He was no Mark Harmon, let's be frank. Due to his twisted sneer he really could never be the good guy

by Anonymousreply 55April 10, 2024 1:36 AM

Super hot then and now. Jeff Bridges, Costner, never get tired of them. Don Johnson too.

Feeling gossipy…I can be convinced there was something with Whitney as someone up thread mentioned. They were both peak hotness during that filming, and there was an intimacy about the way he spoke about her at her funeral.

by Anonymousreply 56April 10, 2024 2:05 AM

[quote] I can be convinced there was something with Whitney as someone up thread mentioned.

Imagine that. Two actors from the same movie. Hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2024 2:19 AM

Kevin Costner said in an interview that Whitney Houston was ‘his one true love” and ‘the cutest girl he ever saw”.

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2024 5:40 AM

Yes, but did they have sex?

by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2024 8:56 AM

Dominant Whitney made him eat her out, but she refused to return the favour.

by Anonymousreply 60April 10, 2024 11:13 AM

“Sizzle Beach, USA: it could only happen in America!”

Love that they added in the voiceover with Kevin Costner’s filmography but kept the trailer as is to promote it as a low-budget titty movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 10, 2024 11:20 AM

True R57, but she was newly married to Bobby Brown and might’ve been pregnant with Bobbi Kristina while filming, or shortly after. But I suppose Whitney could’ve fit Costner in somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 62April 10, 2024 12:04 PM

I love this kind of physique.

by Anonymousreply 63April 10, 2024 12:06 PM

Yes he’s a looker. But his acting is limited and his arrogance shows- he’s not one of my favorites. Untouchables is my favorite film of his- he’s well cast and it’s a great movie.

by Anonymousreply 64April 10, 2024 1:42 PM

The Untouchables was much hyped but disappointing, partly because of Costner being miscast as Ness. My one sentimental attachment to the film was that a number of scenes were shot in my neighborhood in Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 65April 10, 2024 3:08 PM

Is that the neighborhood where they had so much trouble with security and theft during the shoot, R65?

by Anonymousreply 66April 10, 2024 3:30 PM

R64 that’s true in Yellowstone as well - from which I’m glad he flounced off as it was becoming unwatchable for everything except the fashion and set design. He underplayed almost completely, it’s a prime time soap and every other actor is gnashing and strutting their stuff like Joan Collins, but he’s the quiet, mean, tough American Dude.

by Anonymousreply 67April 10, 2024 4:16 PM

Barf R67. That just reinforces my commitment to not watch Yellowstone. That and images of fat fatty Cole Hauser strutting around is nauseating as well. He looks like he's wearing a fat suit.

by Anonymousreply 68April 10, 2024 6:24 PM

R20- There is one thing both of them have in common-

They're both HOMOS.

by Anonymousreply 69April 10, 2024 9:24 PM

Yes R36- Kevin Costner is a legendary PUSSYHOUND just like-

Richard Simmons

Matt Damon

Ben Affleck

Ryan Reynolds

Tom Cruise

Tom Hanks

Tom Selleck

John Travolta

Jake Gyllenhaal

Leonard DeCaprio

by Anonymousreply 70April 10, 2024 9:28 PM

Costner is right up there with Richard Gere in having the remarkable ability of being both utterly beautiful onscreen and utterly boring all at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2024 12:18 AM

Huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2024 12:33 AM

Otterific

by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2024 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!