Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Its the Bold and the Beautiful soap opera, bitches, Part II

Is Sheila really dead?

When will Steffy and Liam get back together?

When will Hope tell Douglas to hit the road?

Are Ridge and Brooke ever going to be an interesting couple again?

Continue your discussion of the show here.

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2024 2:49 AM

Previous thread maxxed out. Here's a link to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2024 8:20 PM

Oppps, linked to wrong thing in R1.

Guess I've been taking too many MINTS.

Here's the correct link to the previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2024 8:23 PM

Of course Sheila is alive.

Brad Bell is not about to kill off that franchise.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2024 8:24 PM

Why would Hope tell Douglas to hit the road?. Did he leave his Legos out on the living room floor again?

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2024 10:17 PM

WHO is the ten-toed bitch burning up in the crematorium?

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote]Why would Hope tell Douglas to hit the road?. Did he leave his Legos out on the living room floor again?

Oppppps, those MINTS strike again! Those MINTS. Damn those MINTS.

Maybe Hope will say sayonara to Thomas while Douglas is busy packing his bags after leaving the Legos out on the living room floor.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2024 10:24 PM

Apparently the ten toed bitch is Sugar, Sheila's old friend who got surgery to look like her.

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2024 10:25 PM

R5 Sugar. A prison guard that Sheila that ended up becoming one of Sheila’s minions 20 years ago. Of course she went the plastic surgery route to look exactly like Sheila. Apparently that’s her being cremated. Like Michael Myers, you’ll have to put Shelia through a trash compactor to finally kill her off. And don’t forget to count the toes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2024 11:36 PM

If Sugar is the one killed by Steffy a few weeks ago, then who was it who had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis on Y&R 20 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2024 11:46 PM

R9 Brad Bell has said he ignoring what went down on YR with Sheila. Well everything, except her feud with Lauren. The last time Brown was on YR she handed a pic of someone to a plastic surgeon saying I want you to make me look like her. So whoever it was when Stafford was supposed to be Sheila is anyone’s guess.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2024 11:53 PM

Deacon could easily find out whether the corpse had nine or ten toes.

Since "Sheila" was "murdered" by Steffy, there would have been an autopsy performed by the L.A. County Medical Examiner's office, and they always write up a detailed description of the body with drawings noting any anomalies. including things like scars and tattoos. Something as pronounced as a missing digit would definitely be noted. With male bodies, they even note whether they're circumcised and the condition of their testes.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2024 9:16 PM

CBS has canceled The Talk. This leaves an hour of programming open in CBS's daytime schedule come January.

Likely the new black soap opera The Gates will be a prime contender to get that time slot.

CBS debuted The Talk in 2010, giving it the time slot created by the cancellation of As The World Turns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2024 6:30 PM

Flashback Promo.....Kimberlin Brown in Port Charles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2024 6:11 AM

Flashback Episode......OLTL.....Kimberlin Brown as Paige Miller. They were pairing her with Bo and they had zero chemistry. [bold]((9:38 mark))[/bold]......Fun Trivia.....It was 2005 and KB wasn't on contract (and she was fine with it). But YR came to her and offered her a contract to return to Genoa City.. KM went to OLTL and asked them to match YR offer or she would exit. They declined and Paige was recast. Sheila returned to YR for a (not so great) 6 month return.......Other parts of this episode involve Jenns death, Dan Gauthier as hot Kevin, and cute blonde Rex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2024 6:30 AM

How about just a thread to upload random court documents, R1?

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 6:38 AM

[bold] Spoilers Next Week[/bold]........Lauren feuds with Deacon over Sheila----will she reveal the story of Sugar?. Steffy and Finn ponder Deacons sanity (yawn). RJ finds out Luna slept with Zende (boring).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 7:23 AM

Maybe "Lauren" is actually "Sarah Smythe" back from the dead, and she wants to pick up with Deacon back where they left off when they first arrived in Genoa City with the twins, Daisy & Ryder.

I bet they don't cover any of that. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2024 12:13 PM

PLEASE let Luna mention the MINTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2024 2:33 PM

I'm sorry but Luna and RJ have zero chemistry. He comes off Bi. Too bad the show didn't go with that storyline.

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2024 7:49 PM

^^^ Especially since Luna is Asian, and per DataLounge 101, that's the given direction bisexual guys pursue with girls.

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2024 12:25 AM

I really think BB might be ending in May 2025. I really do. They only got the year pickup. Brooke seems the most likely to transition to Genoa City. She has a history with Lauren and Ashley. She also flirted with both Jack and Victor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 16, 2024 2:13 AM

R21 from your mouth to Gods ears. I can’t imagine Lang wanting to do YR however. She’d be pretty low on the totem pole there. But I think they’ve done everything they can at BB. When Flannery left, she left a huge hole in the show that’s never been filled. It just feels like it’s reaching its conclusion. All the likable characters are gone. The Logans, with the exception of Katie, have accomplished what they always wanted to make their lives complete and are married to Forresters. Hobo Ridge is useless anymore. Steffy and Thomas are ok. But who cares about the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 22April 16, 2024 2:59 AM

Isn’t B&B much more popular outside the USA?

by Anonymousreply 23April 16, 2024 3:51 AM

If the show is axed we know how it would end... The last three months would just be Forresters getting killed while everyone assumes it's Sheila. But the real culprit turns out to be insane Taylor!! She hates them all! They ruined her life!! The only man who ever loved her was Prince Omar!! Ridge treated her like a doormat and getting rid of his worthless family is justice!!. Over the last 3 months of the show she stabs Ridge to death. She poisons Eric and Donna to death. Kristen, Rick, and Felicia go over the cliff after Taylor tampers with their brakes. She shoots Thorne to death after luring him to Big Bear. Her final act of revenge is burning the Forrester Mansion to the ground. Only Steffy and Brooke survive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 16, 2024 4:39 AM

I would think Brooke would be the first one on Taylor’s death list.

by Anonymousreply 25April 16, 2024 5:17 AM

R25 No. Taylor wants to see Brooke suffer first. Plus she didn't want to arouse suspicion. She also gaslights Thomas into believing he killed Ridge. She gets him to confess and he is taken to a mental hospital for the criminally insane.

by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2024 6:14 AM

[quote] I really think BB might be ending in May 2025. I really do. They only got the year pickup.

The recent 2025 announcement was not actually a "year pickup." .. It was CBS exercising the existing "third-year option" that was previously negotiated as part of the licensing contract the last time the show was "picked up" in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2024 6:27 AM

Listen to Wednesday's Y&R, and Nikki and Lauren are talking, and Nikki is telling Lauren about what it's like having to deal with the psycho "Aunt Jordan" who's currently terrorizing the Newmans and the Abbotts; but then Nikki pauses midway and realizes, "Of course, you'd know ... Sheila."

But Lauren doesn't mention anything about a trip to L.A. or saying anything about Sheila being dead.

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2024 6:25 AM

How related are RJ and Zende?

The B&B wiki says "Paternal Half-Cousin Adopted".

That certainly wouldn't forbid them from fucking, which is obviously the way to go to get over this "betrayal."

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2024 9:10 PM

Please recast this RJ doofus if they insist on keeping him around

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2024 9:29 PM

Could they be dressing RJ any gayer?

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2024 9:30 PM

Does the body double actress in the morgue crematorium get paid every time they show her bare feet?

At this rate, she'll be able to submit in the Daytime Emmy Guest Performer category next year.

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote] Could they be dressing RJ any gayer?

RJ looks like he went to a garage sale in WeHo and bought the entire closet of some ElderGay who was selling everything he'd bought from International Male Catalogs in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2024 9:36 PM

[quote]RJ looks like he went to a garage sale in WeHo and bought the entire closet of some ElderGay who was selling everything he'd bought from International Male Catalogs in the 80s and 90s.

It really does.

Maybe that's where the wardrobe department found RJ's outfits.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2024 10:02 PM

RJs screaming today had me fast forward. I just couldn't listen to the stupid storyline any longer. Shouting it like that only made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2024 10:18 PM

RJ's screaming was horrible, but I didn't want to fast forward because I was waiting for him to pop a button or rip a seam on his two sizes too small shirt.

by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2024 10:51 PM

Did McCook and Gareis submit those HAMMY overwrought scenes of theirs when Eric was (not really) dying to get those Daytime Emmy nominations?

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2024 9:08 PM

I lost count. .. How many times did Deacon ask Lauren to tell him about Sugar before she decided it was safe for her to move her face and respond?

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2024 9:13 PM

I’m calling it right now. McCook or Kaye will probably win for is Eric dying, and does anyone really give a shit storyline. Gareis is a lightweight, so I don’t think she will score a win here, but I could be wrong. Emmy voters will most likely lap this garbage up. So it looks good for Ashley Jones for guest performer.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2024 9:14 PM

Some think the nostalgia factor with old-timer, Dick Van Dyke, makes him a shoo-in for the Guest Performer award. It's also the kind of thing voters lap up.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2024 9:37 PM

R40 Agreed. DVD is a shoe in for the Emmy. Hopefully he will have a heart attack and kick off on stage.

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2024 5:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2024 6:42 PM

Slow day at Deadline.

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2024 9:40 PM

MAGA Brown would have to croak in real life for Bell to get rid of Sheila.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2024 10:17 PM

Gee what a shocking, unexpected surprise 😐

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2024 10:41 PM

Next up: Sheila had a persistent case of athlete's foot in the crease of her left little toe, while Sugar suffered from hammer toes on both feet.

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2024 10:55 PM

Now Deacon can take down the Help Wanted sign at Il Giardino.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2024 11:04 PM

Mini spoiler from Tuesday's Y&R ....

Michael and Lauren are at the Athletic Club having a happy moment about the news that Claire has been found alive and that psychopath "Aunt Jordan" is dead -- although only Victor knows that she really isn't -- and during this conversation they actually reference the recent events in Los Angeles regarding Sheila hoping that it was her body in the morgue, and that Sheila's dead as well. .. During the follow-up to this scene, Lauren says something like, "And if Sheila is still out there lurking, she better not come anywhere near me, or she's gonna be sorry." .. The intonation is very odd. because it's almost like Lauren joking about it. Then, Michael enthuses, "Oooh, my warrior wife!"

by Anonymousreply 48April 30, 2024 7:16 AM

How many years has it been since Lauren and Sheila even shared a scene? Bold sucks with or without her, but Y&R could really use bad bitch Sheila, more so than wackadoo Aunt Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 49April 30, 2024 9:44 AM

Aunt Jordan could have worked if they just let her lurk around and torture Nicki. But the attempted murder of the Newmans was a nonstarter and left nowhere for the character to go because the Newmans always win.

by Anonymousreply 50April 30, 2024 2:19 PM

Here's the link to the current Y&R thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 30, 2024 5:32 PM

Cousin Koala looks great.

by Anonymousreply 52April 30, 2024 5:34 PM

[bold]Lauren and Sheila haven't had a scene together since February 2006. [/bold]The last time they were face to face they were trapped in the bunker together after Tom locked them up. Tom was killed by John and Lauren was rescued. The bunker collapsed and Sheilas last scene after that was in the South American Hospital requesting plastic surgery (video), which kicked off the miserable Phelia mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2024 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!