Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Buck finally comes out as gay on 911

Or bi. Fucking finally! It's been a long time coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 1, 2024 7:24 PM

This only happened because they finally got rid of that homophobic show runner who refused to explore Buck’s obvious sexual chemistry with men.

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2024 4:52 PM

He kisses like straight actors who play gay characters tend to kiss – make your lips as small as possible, ram them into the other actor's lips, remain perfectly still, and start counting down the seconds until you can mercifully pull away.

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2024 4:54 PM

Yes!!!

Buck fans knew it all along.

But we've been shipping Buck and Eddie.

Who's this guy kissing Buck?

I haven't watched the show in a while.

Also, the clip looks more like the other guy kissing Buck, and him not really kissing back.

So is he "out, out" or was he just caught off guard being kissed by another guy?

Can someone who has been watching the show, catch me up on Buck's story?

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2024 4:54 PM

How can a Ryan Murphy show have a homophobic show runner, R1?

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2024 4:55 PM

The kiss was a total surprise to him, R2, it's not like he was in the throes of passion.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2024 4:58 PM

Is this "Tommy" person, the guy kissing him in op's clip?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2024 4:59 PM

R3 You Buddie stans will never get it. Eddie is straight. He has always been straight. He will never hook up with a guy, not Buck, nor anyone else. Buck has always been bi coded though, or gay, probably bi. It's been hinted at for years, even outside of the Buddie ship.

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2024 5:00 PM

Yes, R6. The actor is Lou Ferrigno Jr.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2024 5:01 PM

It was Tommy and Buck.

Here's the whole scene.

Was this on the most recent episode of 911?

I might have to start watching again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2024 5:02 PM

I always said Buck had more chemistry with that Hispanic co-worker than any female.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2024 5:02 PM

Buck would never come out on 911.

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2024 5:06 PM

Shut up, R7.

Buck and Eddie forever!!!!!

Even their shipping name "Buddie" is perfect for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2024 5:07 PM

Every Buck and Eddie scene reads gay.

I don't know if that's intentional, or just the chemistry between the actors.

But it's kind of hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 5, 2024 5:08 PM

Eddie in those tight jeans..... omg.

You can't blame Buck for being in love with him.

Eddie, his son, and Buck are essentially a family unit.

And Buck probably dreams of Eddie pounding him from behind.

I mean, who wouldn't?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 5, 2024 5:13 PM

Even if they hadn't finally gone there, one of the things I've always liked about 9-1-1 is that there's never been a hint of gay panic from Buck.

by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2024 5:20 PM

Buck and Eddie have a really nice friendship, and yes, they were gay for each other, sorta. But it was never serious. Look at Eddie's life outside of Buddie... nothing reads as gay. Buck on the other hand: jeez, I was surprised it didn't happen sooner as it's been hinted at for years.

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2024 5:20 PM

I wonder what will happen now. Who will he tell? Will he go on a date with Tommy? I bet he will start talking to Hen in a very Buck-way, like asking her "how did you realize you were gay" or "when did you come out". That sorta stuff, without actually saying it's about him, but Hen being Hen will know. She has great intuition.

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2024 5:23 PM

I'm curious if Buck will come out to Eddie, or not.

It could actually drastically alter their friendship.

I mean, it's something major that Buck has been "hiding" for their entire friendship.

Eddie could feel betrayed by Buck, rather than supportive. And he might also feel uncomfortable around Buck now, especially given how close they have been all these years.

But would Buck actually keep a relationship with the new guy a secret from Eddie, so as not to harm their friendship with each other?

This storyline has a lot of potential for drama. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2024 5:25 PM

[quote]Hen being Hen will know. She has great intuition.

Or she's read the script.

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote]Will he go on a date with Tommy?

Yes.

[quote]I'm curious if Buck will come out to Eddie, or not.

Apparently, he'll come out to everybody, and some will be surprised and some will not.

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2024 5:28 PM

[quote] Fucking finally! It's been a long time coming.

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2024 5:28 PM

Nothing will ever come between Buddie....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2024 5:29 PM

[quote]I wonder what will happen now. Who will he tell? Will he go on a date with Tommy? I bet he will start talking to Hen in a very Buck-way, like asking her "how did you realize you were gay" or "when did you come out". That sorta stuff, without actually saying it's about him, but Hen being Hen will know. She has great intuition.

Actually, from an interview I read with Tim Minear and Oliver Stark about it, they're going at it from a different angle. Basically, they said that didn't want to make a Very Special Episode from 1983, and so the issue for Buck is not that he likes Tommy, but how MUCH he likes him. And they don't have plans to go there with Eddie, but also don't rule it out either.

It's a real credit to both the writers and the actor that a character that was honestly kind of hateful when the show first started turned out to be one of the most loved ones. It's been a journey.

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2024 5:29 PM

R20 It's been coming for a while. Buck was always bi/gay coded, even outside of the Buddie ship.

by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2024 5:32 PM

The stans for Buck and Eddie are probably losing their minds.

Lou Ferrigno Jr is hot, even if I'd still rather do dad.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2024 5:33 PM

R21 Oh fuck off, it¨'s not like I have been obsessed with it. I have watched the show for 7 seasons, it has nothing to do with Buddie or Buck finally coming out. I just happen to like the show, so of course I wanted Buddie to be bi or gay (or more like thought he would be), as it's been hinted at for years. I'm not even a Buddie stan as I always thought Eddie was straight, even though I do think they have a cute friendship.

by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2024 5:35 PM

R23 Yes, that is so true. Buck's character growth has been the most interesting imo. And I appreciate the actor himself saying he has been thinking for a while that Buck would be bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2024 5:40 PM

Here's the whole scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2024 5:45 PM

I was not aware of "Buddie" and I never thought Buck was gay. But neither was I surprised by last night's developments. And the kiss made me hard.

by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2024 5:46 PM

R29 Really? It has been hinted at for years, I guess it was subtle. Or maybe I was reading into things that weren't there? Idk. I just always suspected he would be attracted to men, so I'm glad it finally happened.

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2024 5:48 PM

Contrary to DL orthodoxy, I do not believe people suddenly realize they're gay later in life. They may not act on it or engage in the homosex until later, but I believe you know.

Therefore, I find characters who come out in this manner false.

Also, as much as I like the hot guys turning out to be into other dudes, I dislike ride-or-die friendships turning sexual. As much as I like a good gay romance, I like stories about friends til the end, even more - friends who would do anything for each other, no questions, no hesitation.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2024 5:49 PM

[quote]Here's the whole scene.

Tommy calling him "Evan" instead of "Buck" shouldn't be a turn-on, but it kind of is.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2024 5:55 PM

More than anything it seems like even though Buck is thought of fondly by everyone, he hasn’t found a place to call home. He doesn’t feel good about his parents, none of his girlfriends have worked out he has just ambled around. Like Peter Krause’s Bobby’s first family died and he is an alcoholic - Athena A Bassett was the structure he needed. The love of Eddie’s life will always be his son. chimney now has his own family unit. Buck has been a big Labrador looking for something that felt right. I thought last night was a really nice episode.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2024 5:57 PM

[quote][R29] Really? It has been hinted at for years, I guess it was subtle.

Well, he was a womanizer for years and he was devastated when his first serious live-in relationship fell apart, so ...

[quote]Contrary to DL orthodoxy, I do not believe people suddenly realize they're gay later in life. They may not act on it or engage in the homosex until later, but I believe you know. Therefore, I find characters who come out in this manner false.

You're assuming he's gay and not bi. And we don't know yet if he's been aware of his feelings for men prior to this.

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2024 5:57 PM

R31 That's why they should have made him gay earlier. He's in his 30s now. It's a bit late to come out. It's not even just that, coming out later is one thing, but most people realize they're gay early on, even if they come out later. It seemed like this was a sudden realization or something.

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2024 6:23 PM

R34 So what? It was still hinted at that he might be bi or gay, all his relationships falling apart was one clue.

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2024 6:25 PM

R34 That's why I hope he mentions that he has been attracted to men in the past. Having it happen now out of the blue is kinda random.

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2024 6:26 PM

[quote]It was still hinted at that he might be bi or gay, all his relationships falling apart was one clue.

So gay men whose relationships fall apart might actually be straight?

by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2024 6:27 PM

I mean, it's not even the first time 9-1-1 has gone there, because a major part of Athena's story the first season was adjusting to starting her life over after her first husband came out.

I think that's one of the reasons I've always liked the show so much. They've always been big on diversity. It's just a silly procedural, but it's a silly procedural with a really, really likable cast.

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2024 6:28 PM

I mean if you had to do it with Connie Britton wouldn't you go gay too?

by Anonymousreply 40April 5, 2024 6:34 PM

[quote]I mean if you had to do it with Connie Britton wouldn't you go gay too?

She didn't have that effect on Jason Mantzoukas.

by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2024 6:35 PM

Evan 'Buck' Buckley being bisexual...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 5, 2024 6:38 PM

r41 yet....

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2024 6:38 PM

i would rather the hulks son fuck the shit out of me than eddie.

by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2024 6:42 PM

R39 I agree. And I know Athena's ex was gay. That's how it started, with them in therapy after he just came out to her. That was a great story and made me fall in love with the show, and the characters, who are all very likable. What annoyed me was that they had so many gay (male) storylines over the years, even though they were only minor storylines. But through 7 seasons two men have NEVER kissed. They had a whole ass storyline with Athena's ex coming out as gay, dating, and eventually marrying another man without being allowed to kiss. They only hugged. This show has also had other gay minor stories with gay couples, but like I said they were never allowed to kiss. It was very weird. It's like there was a ban. Meanwhile they had the lesbians kiss and have sex.

by Anonymousreply 45April 5, 2024 6:46 PM

R40 I totally forgot about that storyline! I think Britton's character was supposed to get with Bobby, but that idea was obviously thrown out when she quit the show. They paired him up with Athena instead. Now I'm glad they did. Athena and Bobby work very well as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 46April 5, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote]It's like there was a ban

I think there likely was. For the last few seasons when it was on Fox, they had a different showrunner, who apparently put the kibosh on it. When it moved to ABC, Tim Minear took over. Oliver Stark had wanted to go down this road with Buck before, but Minear approached him before he could ask.

[quote]I think Britton's character was supposed to get with Bobby, but that idea was obviously thrown out when she quit the show.

I swear I remember that she'd only agreed to a single season. although I guess that could be face saving on the show's part. But honestly, as much as I like Connie Britton, I think the show was stronger without her.

by Anonymousreply 47April 5, 2024 6:59 PM

The voice-over here is so funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 5, 2024 7:36 PM

[quote]It's like there was a ban

Isn't there a huge story about Rob Lowe's son on the spin-off show 911:Lonestar being gay? We've discussed the actor, Ronen Rubinstein, numerous times on DL.

I don't watch it - did they never kiss on that show?

by Anonymousreply 49April 5, 2024 8:10 PM

R49 Yes, they did! The gays on the spin-off Lone Star are allowed to kiss. Seems like the ban was only on the original 911 for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2024 8:20 PM

The Hulk’s son! 👅

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2024 8:24 PM

Oliver Stark's real speaking voice is a lot sexier than Buck's - and it's not just the accent.

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2024 8:35 PM

interesting... considering Ryan Guzman (Eddie) is the real homo!

by Anonymousreply 53April 5, 2024 9:28 PM

Are you for real R53, or just being a jerk?

I read that Ryan got divorced just last year.

[quote] I dislike ride-or-die friendships turning sexual. As much as I like a good gay romance, I like stories about friends til the end, even more - friends who would do anything for each other, no questions, no hesitation.

Buck and Eddie are not a thing (yet).

So what you wrote could still be the case between them.

Buddie (for now) are still "friends who would do anything for each other, no questions, no hesitation."

Unless they choose to write Eddie's character as being slightly homophobic, should Buck tell him about his new gay/bisexual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2024 9:48 PM

I mean, unless the knowledge that his bestie is bi is going to throw Eddie off, I can't imagine him being homophobic. The show has...i don't want to say teased, but at least acknowledged the chemistry between the two of them with rather refreshing good humor. There was a sweet Christmas episode where Buck and Eddie took Eddie's son to see Santa, and the elf made a comment to Buck as they were leaving that the three of them were a beautiful family. Buck didn't protest or correct her; he just smiled and thanked her.

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2024 9:54 PM

I had to look up that scene on YouTube R55.

Very cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2024 10:57 PM

Oliver and Ryan have a great attitude when it comes to the "passion" of their fans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2024 11:07 PM

Why did Buck hit Eddie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2024 3:42 AM

Buck tries to get Eddie's attention...

Buck is so adorable here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2024 3:45 AM

Finally! I've been hoping for this storyline since Season 1. Is Lou F. Jr. gay in real life?

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2024 11:10 AM

Trailer for next week's episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 6, 2024 12:17 PM

I think Lou Jr. is definitely gay in real life.

At least from what I can see from his Instagram.

Also, no girlfriend in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 6, 2024 12:29 PM

IIRC, there was a credible Grindr leak re: Ryan. And again, IIRC, his wife's reaction only added fuel.

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2024 3:32 PM

Ryan Guzman reminds me of Brian Hallisay (who did a guest stint on 911) - he's the actor who played the gay cop in Cold Case Forever Blue.

[quote]Buck tries to get Eddie's attention...Buck is so adorable here.

It is cute, but also has the "in love with my straight best friend" vibe which I don't like. You don't creep on your ride-or-die best friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2024 4:13 PM

Buck was acting like a jealous little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2024 5:08 PM

[quote]The gays on the spin-off Lone Star are allowed to kiss.

Much more than just kiss.

I couldn't believe I was actually seeing this on network television. And this was 4 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2024 6:37 PM

This show just went to a major network. I wonder if MAGA will rise up in protest of the show now.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2024 6:40 PM

The people commenting on TVLine certainly are passionate about it, on both sides.

Mostly it’s been seen as a positive. Especially if we know that it will end up as Buddie eventually.

I figured the actor would be up for it. He is British after all, no hang-ups about playing anything other than straight.

Tim was the show runner in the beginning, I believe. Then he left and that woman was the bitch who didn’t want anything to do with a Buddie storyline. She has now left and Tim is back.

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2024 7:31 PM

But, r67, I thought MAGA was AGAINST cancel culture?

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2024 7:34 PM

R67 The reason the gays are now allowed to kiss is exactly because the show changed networks. ABC is gay friendly, despite being owned by Disney. FOX is generally more conservative and homophobic. I believe they wanted to do this storyline for many years. The past few years in particular it was hinted at a lot. My guess is they weren't allowed to do this storyline, which is a shame. Only a few episodes into the new season on a new network, and Buck is allowed to be bi/gay? Not a coincidence imo. Anyways, I'm just glad it finally happened. Buck should have come out years ago, as it was always obvious he was bi imo.

by Anonymousreply 70April 6, 2024 8:14 PM

R68 Ah, so maybe that explains why it was finally allowed to happen? It was probably both tbh. The showrunner being back and a more gay friendly network.

by Anonymousreply 71April 6, 2024 8:18 PM

[quote]The reason the gays are now allowed to kiss is exactly because the show changed networks. ABC is gay friendly, despite being owned by Disney. FOX is generally more conservative and homophobic.

R70 Then explain how [bold]9-1-1 Lone Star[/bold] has been able to be extremely upfront and explicit with its gay storyline from the get-go on FOX? (Which has also renewed the show for 4 seasons, so far.)

Doesn't sound too "homophobic" to me.

by Anonymousreply 72April 6, 2024 8:29 PM

R66–he’s going right to work? No shower? Ew.

by Anonymousreply 73April 6, 2024 8:30 PM

Yes, R71. The woman was the one who kept foisting women on both Buck and Eddie, even though there was NO chemistry between the women they hooked them up with and especially anything having to do with the one storyline many, many people wanted.

It was incredibly smart of the actor to say that there had been hints for years regarding Buck and that this was coming for years. That way they couldn’t accuse the actor or the show-runners of coming out (so to speak) with this particular story arc for this character and saying it came out of nowhere.

Honestly, Stark and Guzman did have incredible chemistry from the get-go.

by Anonymousreply 74April 6, 2024 8:34 PM

Since Lone Star came after the original, I thought that the Lone Star couple was an answer to people clamoring for a Buddie romance.

While they are a cute couple and their storyline is important in the show and everybody accepts it, it was NOT the couple we wanted to see.

I saw it as appeasement for the Buddie storyline.

by Anonymousreply 75April 6, 2024 8:42 PM

I do find Tarlos pretty hot. Their wedding was very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 76April 6, 2024 8:43 PM

R72 I don't know. 911 has had several gay storylines over the years without a single gay kiss. How do you explain that? Athena's ex came out, dated men and got married without a single gay kiss. The 118 have saved many gay couples over the years. I even remember one episode where the gays were just about to kiss before it was cut. It very much felt like it was done on purpose, like because of a homophobic showrunner or network or something. And now... just a few episodes into the new season and on a new network and Buck is allowed to kiss. This doesn't feel like a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 77April 6, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote]This doesn't feel like a coincidence.

Call me a cynic, but I'm more inclined to believe that they felt like they needed to justify the move to a new network. Combined with the writers' strike, I'm more inclined to believe that this was lazy writing and a purely cynical move for a quick ratings bump.

So, it may not be a coincidence, but it's not sudden freedom to do something they were prevented from doing previously.

by Anonymousreply 78April 6, 2024 9:09 PM

And the hot Lou Ferrigno Jr is his love interest?

Damn, I might have to watch this shit just to see that.

by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2024 9:13 PM

So Tim Minear was a co-creator of the show and this woman named Nadia Abass-Madden was show runner when Tim left, according to IMDb.

So when Tim left, Nadia was the one who kept pushing for Buck and Eddie to be in relationships with women.

Early in the series with Tim the content was diverse. When he left that woman stopped all inclusive content, now that Tim is back we get this amazing storyline with Buck… think we figured out who the homophobe was. 🤔🤗

by Anonymousreply 80April 6, 2024 9:15 PM

[quote] I thought MAGA was AGAINST cancel culture?

MAGA INVENTED cancel culture.

by Anonymousreply 81April 6, 2024 9:33 PM

Oh, and when they did their crossover with Lone Star, they kind of teased the idea of Buck and TK, although TK said that while he thought Buck was hot, he was devoted to Carlos.

This really didn't come out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2024 10:08 PM

A kiss in this week’s episode and a date in next week’s episode. When will the gay sex occur? I’m getting bottom vibes from Buck. I'm also guessing they'll drag it out and make him nervous about taking that step. I'm still here for it, though; Buck’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 83April 6, 2024 11:00 PM

[quote]911 has had several gay storylines over the years without a single gay kiss. How do you explain that?

R77 I can't explain it specifically, although the inference from this thread is that the woman showrunner may have had a lot to do with it. But you can't blame the network, because the spin-off show [italic]on that very same network[/italic] apparently had no problem showing gay men kissing, stripping, cuddling, and getting married.

Since Tim Minear has been the showrunner on Lone Star all along, it sounds like it's his return to 9-1-1, rather than the change in network, that is really responsible for this development. Who knows? Maybe Buck would've come out years ago if Minear hadn't left.

by Anonymousreply 84April 6, 2024 11:21 PM

Our recent thread on hot slab of beef Lou Ferrigno Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 6, 2024 11:23 PM

This is a Ryan Murphy show, right? What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 86April 6, 2024 11:29 PM

[quote][R77] I can't explain it specifically, although the inference from this thread is that the woman showrunner may have had a lot to do with it. But you can't blame the network, because the spin-off show on that very same network apparently had no problem showing gay men kissing, stripping, cuddling, and getting married.

I'm also pretty sure that when they did the story in the first season of Hen cheating on her wife, they were fairly explicit with it.

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2024 1:32 AM

You can tell who the top is going to be.

by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2024 1:45 AM

[quote] Buck finally comes out as gay on 911

Why didn’t someone inform me???

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2024 1:47 AM

R87 Yeah, but they always treat lesbians differently. I have seen many shows lately where the lesbians on the show are allowed to have sex, yet not the gay men. Tjis happened on the same fucking show and it happened maybe 10 times last year. It's hypocritical. It's why I don't want to get my hopes up. I don't expect anything other than kissing for Buck. Gay (male) sex on tv is still too controversial.

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2024 5:28 AM

[quote]Yeah, but they always treat lesbians differently.

I subscribe to the old saw that straight men like watching lesbians while panic seeing gay men, so allow the lesbian scenes while being OUTRAGED (read: secretly turned on) by gay men.

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2024 5:03 PM

The relationship Buck had with that charisma free reporter was ridiculous. They tried him with a female firefighter the last season and still no chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2024 5:23 PM

[quote]The relationship Buck had with that charisma free reporter was ridiculous. They tried him with a female firefighter the last season and still no chemistry.

Yeah, but is it that the characters or the actors had no chemistry.

It's always hard to tell. I mean Peter Krause and Angela Bassett don't have a lot of chemistry together either - is it them or the characters?

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2024 5:55 PM

Both, R93.

The reporter was only interested in her own career. Again that show-runner was only interested in Buck and Eddie having girlfriends. They didn’t care about chemistry, or storylines, for that matter.

Peter and Angela have some chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2024 6:18 PM

90 % of the Facebook comments are negative and homophobic. The haters say it came out of the blue. Have we been watchiing the same show? His sexuality has been hinted at for years ffs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2024 6:19 PM

[quote]The haters say it came out of the blue. Have we been watchiing the same show? His sexuality has been hinted at for years ffs!

The bigger issue is that if you work in notoriously homophobic jobs - police, fire, military - why would either risk making a move without knowing the other was into the homosex.

What "came out of the blue" is not that Buck might be open to engage in the man going up into another man, but that he couldn't know that Tommy was gay and no way Tommy knew that Buck was into it.

If either were known homosexualists, that would be different. But, they were both taking a risk that wouldn't happen in real life.

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2024 8:34 PM

Facebook???

Really? 🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2024 9:24 PM

In the EW article, Oliver said the following:

“I think there's a responsibility to tell the story the right way. And for me, it's a balancing act between telling a queer love story but also just telling a love story, and not always needing to focus on the fact that it is a queer story. It's about finding that balance between wanting to highlight it but also not wanting to differentiate it from what media in the past may have seen as "normal," and just telling it as a story that is one of happiness and joy — and just focusing on the emotions and the human beings at the center of it. It's been a really nice gift: the opportunity to delve into this storyline, to be involved in telling it. I feel very proud of the work and just to be a part of it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2024 9:47 PM

He sho is pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2024 10:14 PM

I find the birthmark disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2024 10:24 PM

R100

I like the fact that it’s been brought up in interviews many times (rude and incredible) and his response was a polite “fuck you” and also, “Life is too fucking short to sweat the small stuff.”

by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2024 10:35 PM

He looks a bit like Jesse Williams.......I wonder if the resemblance is.....down there too

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2024 10:45 PM

[quote]I find the birthmark disturbing.

Yeah, there's no version of the universe where I'd turn down a guy who looked like that with a body like his for something as insignificant as that birthmark.

by Anonymousreply 103April 7, 2024 11:37 PM

Buck would never have been gay!

by Anonymousreply 104April 7, 2024 11:46 PM

He’s my boyfriend!

by Anonymousreply 105April 8, 2024 12:00 AM

Both actors are hot as fuck and push back on the right-wing anti-gay/bi fuckers.

*standing ovation*

by Anonymousreply 106April 8, 2024 12:07 AM

Which one’s the top? I love the thought of Buck bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 107April 8, 2024 2:29 AM

I vote for Lou Ferrigno Jr to be the top......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 8, 2024 3:14 AM

Isn’t he sort of going to have to?

He does have to show Buck what to do!

😛

by Anonymousreply 109April 8, 2024 6:44 AM

EW: Aware of the social media frenzy that the episode inspired online, Oliver Stark took to Instagram to add his voice into the mix.

“Humbled and overwhelmed by the positive reaction to Buck’s storyline. I’ve read so many of your messages and I couldn’t be prouder,” he wrote in an Instagram Stories post, before addressing those who feel differently. “If you are one of the smaller group of people commenting on my posts about how this has ruined the show, I would like you to know that I truly don’t care.”

“This is a show about love and inclusion. It’s featured queer relationships from the very beginning including a beautiful Black lesbian marriage played out by two of the best actresses I’ve ever watched. If one other character finding a new facet to his sexuality and realizing his bisexuality is your deal breaker — I fear you’ve missed the entire point of the show."

He concluded, "You are not required to announce your departure.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 8, 2024 1:05 PM

[quote]He concluded, "You are not required to announce your departure.”

An honorary DLer.

by Anonymousreply 111April 8, 2024 1:16 PM

We can only hope playing a bi character will have the same effect on him that it did on Ronen Rubenstein.

Oliver, call me.

by Anonymousreply 112April 8, 2024 1:18 PM

I think we should watch them flip fuck a few times before deciding who should be the husband.

by Anonymousreply 113April 8, 2024 1:30 PM

SPOILER

Apparntly there's a script leak of Eddie calling Buck brother😂 The Buddies are going crazy on Twitter but instead of saying this means the end for buddy, they're saying it's fine, it's just delayed. This is about Buck, Eddie will come out later. Buddie is endgame etc😂

by Anonymousreply 114April 9, 2024 6:58 AM

There are only 10 episodes this season, so there really isn't much time to do a lot.

It was renewed for an 8th season already.

by Anonymousreply 115April 9, 2024 1:29 PM

I'm more interested to see what's going to happen with Lone Star. They had their order cut from 18 episodes to 12, and even though it's normally a mid-season show, it won't be coming back until the fall because of production delays from the strikes.

It was Fox's second-highest-rated drama (with 9-1-1 being the highest rated) in the 22-23 season. I'm assuming it might also have Network Affirmation Surgery after that.

by Anonymousreply 116April 9, 2024 1:40 PM

If Buddie is to happen, it need not be rushed. I wouldn’t even attempt to have them even trying to be something before the season finale. Let it breathe.

by Anonymousreply 117April 9, 2024 1:50 PM

There is “apparently” a leaked script out there for 7x05…and if accurate, Tommy apparently backs away from dating Buck after learning he’s a newbie.

But Eddie encourages Buck to call him and try for a second chance.

My IPad has limited search options, so DL sleuths, have at it!

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2024 12:09 AM

R118 is full of it. They can find this stuff online but suddenly can't share it here due to "limited search functions".

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2024 12:13 AM

Fuck your fat ass, R119.

I’m at the hospital sitting with a recovering post-appendectomy neighbor, so suck my ass.

So sorry I don’t think to lug my laptop along with me, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 120April 10, 2024 12:41 AM

^^^didn’t think to.

by Anonymousreply 121April 10, 2024 12:42 AM

Man, there are hard core Buck/Eddie “forever” Stans out there who would make Kstew/Pattinson fan girls drop their knives and head for the hills.

by Anonymousreply 122April 10, 2024 1:42 AM

R118, that surprises me. Tommy asked Buck if he was okay after kissing him. I thought that implied he knew Buck was a newbie.

by Anonymousreply 123April 10, 2024 1:16 PM

[quote][R118], that surprises me. Tommy asked Buck if he was okay after kissing him. I thought that implied he knew Buck was a newbie.

I took it as the whole getting permission thing - although it was after the fact.

It's a big thing now that they're telling young people that you have to ask for permission each step of the way as a sexual situation escalates.

Apparently, presenting hole is not sufficient go-ahead without verbal approval to proceed.

by Anonymousreply 124April 10, 2024 1:32 PM

[quote] Man, there are hard core Buck/Eddie “forever” Stans out there who would make Kstew/Pattinson fan girls drop their knives and head for the hills.

They’re shippers, not Stans.

by Anonymousreply 125April 10, 2024 1:34 PM

I saw the make-out clip and I’m hooked.

by Anonymousreply 126April 10, 2024 6:43 PM

[quote]They’re shippers, not Stans.

Yes.

I have not yet seen a person indicate that Oliver Stark and Ryan Guzman are lovers with a secret child.

by Anonymousreply 127April 10, 2024 6:59 PM

[quote] Buck finally comes out as gay on 911

Will they be able to do simulated anal in the season finale and show their faces as they climax with a big O.

by Anonymousreply 128April 10, 2024 7:11 PM

Wow, DL actually teaches me something useful this year!

Now I’ll have complete confidence when using “Stan/s)” and will forever shame others who misuse it.

by Anonymousreply 129April 10, 2024 8:38 PM

The tweet in the OP has been deleted. Here is the scene for those of you who want to watch it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 11, 2024 5:26 AM

R130 It's also on YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 11, 2024 6:09 AM

R130 Oh never mind. I thought you linked to another Twitter. Didn't realize you posted the same link I did. LOL

by Anonymousreply 132April 11, 2024 6:10 AM

Is this only on ABC? Is there an unrated version on Max cuz I’m tryna see somthin

by Anonymousreply 133April 11, 2024 6:20 AM

Now get Buck's big cock out for our viewing pleasure!

by Anonymousreply 134April 11, 2024 6:26 AM

I'm shockingly excited to watch the new episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 135April 11, 2024 9:37 PM

Buck is a cute character but man he’s not too bright.

“I’m an ally, every pride month i put a rainbow on my instagram"

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 136April 11, 2024 11:08 PM

^ Honestly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 12, 2024 1:21 AM

Great episode. Cute men.

Slightly-above average Primetime acting, and I thought Lou’s performance was the best of the lot.

by Anonymousreply 138April 12, 2024 1:24 AM

“I mean, sure, I'll check out a hot guy’s ass, but that's normal.” —Buck. Preach!

by Anonymousreply 139April 12, 2024 2:08 AM

“I mean, sure, I'll check out a hot guy’s ass, but that's normal.” —Buck.

The look on Maddie's face was funny.

by Anonymousreply 140April 12, 2024 2:38 AM

Buck is a lovely character, wasn't he born to donate body parts for a sister, or something? Remember his back story was awful.

by Anonymousreply 141April 12, 2024 4:59 AM

R141 He was born to donate that tight hole to the LAFD.

by Anonymousreply 142April 12, 2024 7:17 AM

I thought the ass comment was pretty risque for network TV. I LOLed. Plus, his deadpan delivery helped.

by Anonymousreply 143April 12, 2024 9:19 AM

[quote]Slightly-above average Primetime acting, and I thought Lou’s performance was the best of the lot.

I dunno, Buck's voice shaking when he first admitted to Eddie that he and Tommy had been on a date....

by Anonymousreply 144April 12, 2024 9:28 AM

R144 That scene was kinda badly written, and seemed to be an end to Beddie. Hopefully.

Buck and Lou JR together are fucking hot, and will definitely confirm gayness for some young gaylings out there.

by Anonymousreply 145April 12, 2024 10:21 AM

The scene was terribly written. But then, it’s part of this show.

by Anonymousreply 146April 12, 2024 10:36 AM

[quote]Buck is a lovely character, wasn't he born to donate body parts for a sister, or something? Remember his back story was awful.

No, it was to find a bone marrow match for an older brother who eventually died of leukemia while he was too young to remember. The parents "forced" Maddie to keep it a secret which was an entire storyline when she finally told him.

The scene when he comes out to Maddie sort of undercuts everything. No guy who thinks he's straight would be checking out "hot guys" asses. If you are aware you're checking out hot guys, you're also keeping it secret; therefore, you having an inkling you're into dudes.

by Anonymousreply 147April 12, 2024 2:27 PM

R147 Throughout the entire run of the series, Buck has been the least self-aware character. He’s often clueless about the most obvious things (like why his relationships with women never work out). It is consistent with Buck’s character to identify as straight, but also think it’s totally normal to “check out a hot guy’s ass”. When another man expressed interest, Buck surprised himself by being open to it. This particular depiction of same-sex attraction is refreshing to see on broadcast television.

by Anonymousreply 148April 12, 2024 3:12 PM

Buck has intense golden retriever energy.

Sweet, loving, but not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 149April 12, 2024 3:15 PM

As cliche as it is, I do find it adorable that Tommy has always called him "Evan" instead of "Buck."

It's obviously written that way on purpose to elicit this exact response and shorthand to imply a deeper connection and such.

It's still adorable.

by Anonymousreply 150April 12, 2024 3:50 PM

From a THR interview with Lou:

[quote]It was originally, possibly going to be with Eddie and Tommy, but that fell through. But Oliver was willing, and I think that Oliver is just such a brave, generous actor.

Apparently, they wrote out the actress playing Buck's girlfriend due to availability issues and didn't want to write out both actresses at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 151April 12, 2024 5:16 PM

I wish the writers had taken Buck's coming out, a bit more slowly.

After the kiss, I would like to have seen him grapple with the emotions of having kissed another man for the first time.

Most guys in his situation would have been confused, or even angry at the thought of liking another guy.

I know that many of you are saying that this was a natural progression for Buck, but still, with his same sex attraction being so new, there should have at least been some grappling with his emotions.

Instead, he's acting like this is no big deal, and coming out to his sister and best friend, they're all acting like this is no big deal and everything is fine.

I don't buy it. Jennifer Love Hewitt's reaction was okay but she should have been more shocked. It was close, though.

Eddie's reaction, however. That was way off. I think that he would have been both shocked and disappointed, if the show really wanted to be real. And it would have taken time for someone like Eddie, to come to terms with it.

Instead, it's all acceptance from everyone, on day one.

USA Network airs reruns of 911 during the day, and interestingly ,they aired season one last week.

I got to watch the pilot episode and episode two, as well.

Buck screwed three different women in just episode one. His character was written as a total pussy hound womanizer.

I know that this is six seasons later, and Buck has evolved.

But still, there should have been a better fleshing out of his coming out story, and not just 100% acceptance by everyone.

by Anonymousreply 152April 12, 2024 6:06 PM

Finally watched the episode. Unpopular opinion: it was a bit underwhelming. I wish Buck would have reached out his hand to Tommy and showed some affection on the date, then he could have pulled it back when he saw Eddie. It would have been more effective that way, portrayed his hesitation more. I just expected more, that's all. I was so excited for their date. They showed no affection despite being on a supposed date. I'm talking before Eddie walked in, clearly. On the positive side: I liked how he came out to Maddie and then Eddie. Maddie, on accident, it was a funny coming out, I wish it was more serious though. And Maddie could have said she still loved him, this changes nothing, instead of wow. Anyways, she handled it as good as she could under the cicumstances I suppose. She was just shocked and didn't know what to say. She was very supportive. As for Buck; I will say it was very in-character for Buck to just blurt out Tommy's pronoun like that. I also liked how he came out to Eddie, in a more serious tone. You could tell he was nervous and it took a lot of courage to do that, to his macho best friend. And Eddie was very supportive too, just like Maddie. I liked that they didn't drag his coming out for too long. I also liked the fact that Buck said he was looking at a hot guy's ass. That was a lot for network tv! It also confirmed what I already suspcted: he has been attracted to guys for a while, he was just clueless about it and/or too scared to act on it. It was what I wanted, for the writers to tell us if he has always been attracted to men, or if he just realized it now. That one sentence said it all, this wasn't new to him. He has been attracted to guys before. So yes, very happy with that! Now if he's allowed to kiss (or at least show affection with) Tommy in the next episode, that would be nice. Oh yeah, and he needs to come out to Hen and the rest, like Bobby and Chim. That should be interesting. Obviously I know they will be supportive, but I'm interested in what they'll actually say, will they be surprised? Shocked? I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 153April 12, 2024 6:15 PM

R152 I agree that it could have been handled better in the episode. However, Eddie has always been seen as the dumb macho dude, but very gay friendly and open minded. I don't think Eddie's reaction was out of character. In a way I'm glad he came out so soon and didn't drag it on forever, like many shows seem to do. It was refreshing, but yes, the writing could have been better. And I'm still not sure about writing a coming out as it's funny? Even if it's in-character for Buck. It just doesn't fit imo. As for Buck being a pussy hound? Yes, and? What's your point? Buck is bi, not gay. Buck can still love women, as he said. It's obvious he has been suppressing his same sex feelings, for some reason. Bi guys tend to come out later in life, as they don't question their sexuality since they think they're straight, as they're attractive to women. Often the attraction to guys surface later on. And now that Buck is older and thinking about what he wants with life, and is sick of just chasing women, maybe he wants something more, something different, more profound? With that said, I'm not sure he would have acted on his same sex feelings unless Tommy had kissed him. He wouldn¨t have dared imo. I think Tommy kissing him made him realize he liked it and why not see where it leads. Maybe we could have seen more of this realization though, instead of the one-liner about him checking out a guy's ass. But a lot was crammed into one episode. It wasn't perfect, but it was as good as can be expected on a network show. And this is a funny/dramatic/feel-good show. No way would they have anyone close to Buck react badly. It just wouldn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 154April 12, 2024 6:27 PM

Athena and Bobby thwart pirates, rescue a dumb kid and his amputee mother, and save a bickering couple (and themselves) all while on a capsized cruise ship during a storm - but folks want a realistic coming out story for Buck?

by Anonymousreply 155April 12, 2024 6:51 PM

[quote] Athena and Bobby thwart pirates, rescue a dumb kid and his amputee mother, and save a bickering couple (and themselves) all while on a capsized cruise ship during a storm - but folks want a realistic coming out story for Buck?

Nobody chews scenery like Miss Angela Bassett!

by Anonymousreply 156April 12, 2024 6:57 PM

Why would Buck call 911 to tell them he is a homosexual? Is this something the 911 operators really need to know?

by Anonymousreply 157April 12, 2024 6:57 PM

Why would Buck call 911 to tell them he is a homosexual? Is this something the 911 operators really need to know?

by Anonymousreply 158April 12, 2024 6:58 PM

R155 Exactly! If they want realistic they're watching the wrong show.

by Anonymousreply 159April 12, 2024 7:05 PM

R28 the definition of wooden performances

by Anonymousreply 160April 12, 2024 7:38 PM

[quote]I don't buy it. Jennifer Love Hewitt's reaction was okay but she should have been more shocked. It was close, though.

While surprised, I get the feeling Maddie has always suspected. From the flashbacks, it's clear she played motherly role to him from when he was a small child. You can sort of infer that the parents were somewhat distant due to the death of the older brother and the circumstances behind Buck's conception.

by Anonymousreply 161April 12, 2024 8:08 PM

It’s a miracle that the actors can make anything of these scenes. The writing in the scene post at R28 is the definition of banal.

by Anonymousreply 162April 12, 2024 8:37 PM

Buck didn't come out as "gay." He may just be fluid. I think his identity will be undefined to allow them to nix it if it hurts ratings.

by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2024 10:04 PM

What man tells another man I was just trying to get your attention and does not want him to fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2024 10:13 PM

[quote]What man tells another man I was just trying to get your attention and does not want him to fuck him?

Well, to be fair, on DL a guy telling another guy to f-off and die is tantamount to presenting hole...

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2024 11:12 PM

R152 It's only a 10 episode season, they had to truncate his coming out unless they wanted to continue it into season 8.

by Anonymousreply 166April 13, 2024 1:11 AM

It would have been a better story if Eddie had unfriended him, and wouldn't let him see Christopher any more.

Then they could slowly work their way back to each other, and fall in love.

by Anonymousreply 167April 13, 2024 1:32 AM

R163 Already renewed for another season.

by Anonymousreply 168April 13, 2024 2:21 AM

This storyline is the most publicized/media-covered thing this show has ever seen.

The Tommy/Buck thing is irresistibly hot and cannot be rewound.

Regarding their future as a couple, and the head-writers’ media babbling, they are clearly sticking their finger in the wind…and the wind likes it.

Like Glee (another Murphy-produced show) I’m guessing audience engagement will drive the storyline. (Think Kurt and Blaine).

As fellow shippers would say, endgame!

by Anonymousreply 169April 13, 2024 2:23 AM

Lou Ferrigno Jr was only tapped for 4 episodes this season, with his last being the next on May 2nd. They haven't finished writing the last 3 episodes, and with the popularity of the character/couple, hopefully he be kept on.

by Anonymousreply 170April 13, 2024 3:06 AM

I can't wait to see the reactions of the rest of the 118 fire team, to Buck's news.

Especially Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 171April 13, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote]Especially Bobby.

I'm betting that he'll intimate if not come right out and say that he's known or at least suspected for a long time - based on his numerous failed relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 172April 13, 2024 4:19 AM

r172 Well, at least Buck never let them burn alive.

by Anonymousreply 173April 13, 2024 5:28 AM

Well-played, R173.

Also, Jr. doesn’t appear to have much of a lady-friend history.

I hope he plays for our team.

by Anonymousreply 174April 13, 2024 7:07 PM

Ain't no way Lou is straight.

by Anonymousreply 175April 13, 2024 7:20 PM

[quote]Ain't no way Lou is straight.

Would anyone be if you spent your childhood surrounded by dad's bodybuilder buddies and adoring fans trying to emulate him?

by Anonymousreply 176April 13, 2024 7:32 PM

I think there’s a Jr. interview where he said the body-building route was not for him.

But he’s an LA actor so she stays in shape.

The characters are cute together, and I hope the storyline continues.

by Anonymousreply 177April 13, 2024 7:41 PM

What is fake mouse static?

by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2024 7:42 PM

Fake Mouth Static.

by Anonymousreply 179April 13, 2024 7:46 PM

R163 I literally said "or bi".

by Anonymousreply 180April 13, 2024 7:59 PM

Oliver appears to be low-profile.

Is he a fag?

by Anonymousreply 181April 13, 2024 8:06 PM

[quote] What is fake mouse static?

It’s the newest kink. Keep up.

by Anonymousreply 182April 13, 2024 8:07 PM

If I had the hots for someone and they suddenly kissed me I would sure kiss them back. he didn't. He could have at least touched him.

by Anonymousreply 183April 13, 2024 8:50 PM

In the episode where Hen and everyone else go to Bobby and Athena’s rescue.

Tommy was talking to supervisors whilst in flight and to end the conversation he faked static so he couldn’t hear the boss ordering him to get back.

It was a funny moment.

He was too surprised to act any other way than how he did, R183. He was kissed out of the blue.

They still haven’t had a proper kiss.

by Anonymousreply 184April 13, 2024 9:46 PM

[quote]They still haven’t had a proper kiss.

What do you count as a "proper" kiss?

by Anonymousreply 185April 13, 2024 10:52 PM

R185 Probably one that isn't a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 186April 14, 2024 12:08 AM

The sister’s wedding will bring lots of kissing…expected and unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 187April 14, 2024 4:42 AM

R183 I agree. Terrible writing. He should have at leas hugged him or something after the kiss.

by Anonymousreply 188April 14, 2024 5:58 AM

R188 Felt his fat cock? Presented hole? Surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 189April 14, 2024 6:42 AM

Oliver Stark is sexy with slighltly longer, naturally curly hair - like his Into the Badlands character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 14, 2024 5:39 PM

R190 I love that show so much.

I didn't even realize that he was the Baron's son, until I recently read his acting credits.

Interestingly, Oliver has been a steady working actor since 2015.

From Into the Badlands on AMC, he went straight into 911.

I think that's fantastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 14, 2024 5:52 PM

WOKE HOLLYWOOD TURNING STRAIGHT MEN GAY. SHAMEFUL.

by Anonymousreply 192April 14, 2024 6:04 PM

There’s a slight resemblance to Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 193April 14, 2024 6:33 PM

I usually prefer shorter hair on guys, but he looks so handsome with a longer, more relaxed style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 14, 2024 11:09 PM

Did Eddie give him a supportive flash of his cock?

by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2024 9:05 AM

R195, not this time.

by Anonymousreply 196April 15, 2024 10:55 AM

If Eddie was any type of friend he'd offer to fuck Buck to see if he's really turned.

by Anonymousreply 197April 15, 2024 7:27 PM

Can’t wait for the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 198April 16, 2024 6:11 PM

I wonder how big a ratings bump the most recent and the next one will have.

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2024 6:23 PM

The most recent one won the target demographic.

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2024 7:55 PM

I just watched an episode from season five, called "Brawl in Cell Block."

There was a newbie fireman played by actor Anirudh Pisharody, and he's super cute.

Is he still on the show? His character's name is Ravi Panikkar.

I'd like him to be gay, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 17, 2024 2:10 AM

[quote]At some point, Ravi was driving with his parents where he saw a car with a father and two kids inside going down a pier in Long Beach. As a result of this he jumped into the water and managed to save the father and one of the kids. He later found out that, the father didn't drive off the pier on accident, but wanted to kill his kids. This traumatized Ravi, which caused him to go back to the academy

by Anonymousreply 202April 17, 2024 2:13 AM

Eddie, Ravi and Buck.

HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 17, 2024 2:20 AM

R201 Ravi is still a recurring character on the show

by Anonymousreply 204April 17, 2024 2:27 AM

How did I not know that there were so many hot guys on 911?

The guy who plays Det. Ransone is another stud.

Is the actor who plays him, Sasha Roiz, gay? 50 years old, and no gf or wife to speak of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 17, 2024 2:48 AM

I fast-forwarded to the Buck scenes, which were entertaining. I can't stand the Angela Bassett. She overacts in EVERYTHING, and her voice affectation is cringe-inducing. Also, she and Peter Krause have no chemistry. It looks like he married his nanny.

by Anonymousreply 206April 17, 2024 3:07 AM

R205 His Instagram is not that of a heterosexual man

by Anonymousreply 207April 17, 2024 3:45 AM

R201 Yes, he is still on the show. He's only a minor character though.

by Anonymousreply 208April 17, 2024 11:09 AM

R202 But Chimney went and got him back, so he's back with the 118 now.

by Anonymousreply 209April 17, 2024 11:10 AM

R205 I met him in LAX a few years back and let me just say, he has a commanding presence and a smile that'll make you quiver. I'm pretty sure he's on our team, but it might just be his charisma.

by Anonymousreply 210April 17, 2024 2:05 PM

Sasha Roiz - 6'5"

Nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 17, 2024 2:44 PM

Shirtless Sasha as Sam Adama on the TV show "Caprica."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 17, 2024 3:52 PM

If it was this Buck that came to fuck, I would have feigned being in a coma!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 18, 2024 12:08 AM

Is there a new episode tonight, or a rerun?

by Anonymousreply 214April 19, 2024 1:20 AM

ABC is taking the rest of April off. No new episode until May 2nd. R214

by Anonymousreply 215April 19, 2024 1:24 AM

Thanks so much, R215!

by Anonymousreply 216April 19, 2024 1:27 AM

R214 No new episode until May.

by Anonymousreply 217April 19, 2024 10:10 AM

I want my Bucks Fixx.

by Anonymousreply 218April 21, 2024 6:20 AM

r212 Caprica was cancelled too soon. And IIRC, Sam Adama was gay or at least not straight.

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2024 3:37 AM

R219 Meh, after BSG, Caprica was going to have to be pretty amazing. And it was not.

by Anonymousreply 220April 23, 2024 3:49 AM

OP, I am confused who is Buck? Where did your thread photo go?

by Anonymousreply 221April 23, 2024 6:59 AM

R221 Buck is the name of a character on the tv show 9-1-1 on ABC. I don't know where the thread photo went. I assume the tweet was deleted.

by Anonymousreply 222April 25, 2024 1:15 PM

Oliver is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2024 1:17 PM

and he has a nice uncut dick R223

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2024 3:28 PM

R224 tastes like chicken!

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2024 4:07 PM

Receipts R224 ?

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2024 5:32 PM

Posted to a fun little blog called "Guess His Cock".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2024 6:18 PM

Lol R227 that's a nice uncut cock.

But nothing in that video suggests that it belongs to Oliver Stark.

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2024 6:24 PM

I'm unclear about the "Guess His Cock" site - what are we guessing?

In the majority of the pix, it's clear that it's the same person.

Is that to add credibility so they can post rando cocks and pretend it's a famous person and avoid liability?

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2024 6:55 PM

He's British, of course he's uncut.

by Anonymousreply 230April 26, 2024 1:05 AM

I’d hit it, cut or uncut.

I hope he bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 231April 26, 2024 1:08 AM

OLIVER STARK CONFIRMED 2x01 SCENE IS ACTUALLY BUDDIE CODED!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 26, 2024 6:52 PM

Tommy is definitely the top.

by Anonymousreply 233April 26, 2024 10:14 PM

Looking forward to tomorrow night…

by Anonymousreply 234May 1, 2024 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!