Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Boebert Underwent Emergency Surgery For A Blood Clot

Is it the high heels?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2024 11:20 AM

missed it by THAT much!

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2024 2:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2024 2:03 AM

Premature menopause followed by a 10-man gang bang fundraiser.

Lube is important, girl!

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2024 2:03 AM

Boob implantation. Again

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2024 2:06 AM

Did they have to operate or did they have religious freedom to opt out?

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2024 2:09 AM

I’ll be hoping and praying for Ms. Boebert and timely recovery resulting in death or at least paralyzation,take good care Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2024 3:47 AM

Damn, a stroke would have been really handy.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2024 3:58 AM

Losers limp. She can’t win that election, so she’ll use this as an excuse to not campaign, blaming her loss on time away for health reasons.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2024 5:24 AM

Lauren Boebert Wicked Witch of the West's granddaughter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2024 5:25 AM

Anal warts. Oldest story in the books.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2024 5:27 AM

The treatment is heels over heart!

Point those toes to Jesus, Lauren Boebert!

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2024 5:37 AM

Why get medical treatment? Couldn't she just pray it away or shoot it out? She's a RINO in MAGA clothing!

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2024 11:20 AM

I was thinking the same thing r8.

It looks like the old hooker isn't going to be re-elected so here's her excuse.

The son is up on multiple charges, her husband is a pervert and she was caught on tape giving a hand job to some random guy.

She really should spend more time with her family. They're all armed and crazy. What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2024 11:34 AM

Did she blame it on the vaccine yet?

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2024 11:36 AM

And I’m sure it was all paid for with her government insurance she gets as a member of Congress, unlike the millions of Americans who would go broke or be in serious debt if they had to undergo the same procedure. Unfortunately that includes the millions of paycheck to paycheck Republicans who happily vote for those who want to strip them of their Medicaid and Medicare.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2024 11:37 AM

Medicare? Who needs Medicare when I can sell my Trumpy Bear and seven pairs of Never Surrender sneakers (still in the box!) for millions of dollars and then there's the Bitcoin Elon told me was going to make me enough to retire on.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2024 12:03 PM

Couldn't she just have injected bleach into her leg to break up the clot?

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 12:36 PM

Part of why I'm hoping Boebert does not win in her new district is that should she win and surpass the 6-year mark in Congress, she and her family are then awarded LIFETIME health insurance on our dime. And you know the plan they're on is so far superior and cheap than anything I, as a member of the taxpaying public, can get or afford.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2024 4:11 PM

Reportedly an "acute blood clot". AT LAST, there's something about that bitch she can rightfully claim is cute.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2024 4:15 PM

Rep. Boebert asks you to respect her privacy while she completes her transition.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2024 4:22 PM

Thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 4:27 PM

Fake. She wants sympathy for the election.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 4:30 PM

Or, she's going to use this as a way to resign from her seat in Congress rather than lose the election so she won't look like the loser she is for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 23April 4, 2024 10:30 AM

Saddle thrombus, something cats can get?

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2024 10:34 AM

She wants to get the [italic]Butterfield 8[/italic] treatment, I see.

Fuck this TRICK; there's only one me, and I'm dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2024 10:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2024 8:56 PM

The anti-vaxxers are really at a loss here since one of their own got a blood clot. They do try to say that those who got the Covid vax do “shed” onto others, though.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2024 9:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2024 12:48 AM

[quote]Lauren Boebert, aka Sugar Baby Bobo, has no clue why she got a blood clot in her upper thigh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2024 1:58 AM

[quote] At the December soiree, which was the New York Young Republican Club’s annual gala, multiple witnesses saw a server tell Boebert they would not bring her any more alcohol, with one witness telling CNN the server told the congresswoman they believed she had been overserved. Throughout the night, Boebert also kept attempting to snap selfies with Trump, who was sitting at the same table as her. Eventually, Trump’s security detail stepped in and asked Boebert to stop, according to the witnesses, who attended the event and saw the interaction take place.

[...]

[quote] GOP lawmakers who are close to Boebert describe someone who is fun to be around and is known to crack self-deprecating jokes about her situation. But whether that’s a quality that will matter to voters remains to be seen.

[quote] “She’s fun at a party. She’s been really cool. And she’s probably made more jokes about her own stupidity in that movie theater than I’ve heard elsewhere,” one GOP lawmaker told CNN. “I was critical of her at first, but now I am quite comfortable around her. To me, Lauren has gotten to be better.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2024 12:39 PM

[quote]Blood Clot

What a nice word for it.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2024 12:45 PM

That's just it, r31. HIPAA protections will help insure that no information about her condition will ever come from the hospital or any healthcare providers she encountered. She could have a blood clot, dengue fever, an etopic pregnancy, cancer, or whatever. Not complaining about HIPAA at all, but it's a reality that she could use it to shield her condition.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2024 2:24 PM

No wonder why her brain doesn’t work. She must have blood clots all the time. That noggin is STARVED for nutrients!

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2024 2:45 PM

But she can still give handjobs - right?

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2024 2:49 PM

Unfortunately for her (and the rest of the country), evil and stupidity are inoperable.

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2024 5:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2024 8:57 AM

Dreadful, miserable fuckups.

by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2024 11:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!