Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diddy Raided II - Diddling Bugaloo

Link to Part I

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2024 7:18 PM

I wonder if his drug mule started talking 🤔

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 9:50 PM

Thank you for the title op you’re a true hero

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 10:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 12:41 AM

Mila's Stockholm syndrome knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 12:45 AM

Diddy posted a pic of him holding his 1 year old child.

How sickening to use your child in that way, essentially hiding behind her and using her to garner sympathy.

A real parent and man, right now, would keep his kids as far away from publicity as he could.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 12:47 AM

Yeah, I’d be interested to hear if the drug mule is locked up or out on bail.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 2:08 AM

I think Ashton kitchen is a scum bag and I don’t buy his married family laminate. Wasn’t he photographed at a massage parlour years ago and the story was kind of buried? For somebody who is seemingly innocent he sure likes hanging out with rapists.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 3:05 AM

Track the movements of his private jet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2024 5:41 AM

But does he laminate countertops in his kitchen? Someone so wealthy should settle for nothing less than marble.

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2024 8:31 PM

One of the details in the music producer's lawsuit says there was a time where guests where playing a Truth or Dare type of game on the yacht and Diddy was dared to show his dick. He stood up and flashed everyone with his Mom sitting right next to him the couch.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2024 4:19 PM

His mom isn't saying anything, he's paying for her lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2024 4:23 PM

The drug mule dude is hot as fuck. It's all so decadent. I LOVE it

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2024 6:10 AM

The Grand Jury in the southern NY district is hearing evidence against Diddy now. One long term freak off survivor has testified in front of them. Word on the street is that Diddy will be indicted on drug and sex trafficking and wire fraud in the next 30 days

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2024 11:48 PM

r13, we can only hope!

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2024 11:50 PM

Link, r13? I wanna read the dirty details myself. My own sordid interest.

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 12:57 AM

r13 They can add conspiracy to murder in there, too. I'm convinced he had both Tupac and Biggie killed. Tupac being the main money-maker and biggest competition to his company (Bad Boy) and Biggie for wanting to drift off into a different artistic direction with Lance "Un" Rivera which would've been another hit to Bad Boy.

As soon as Biggie died, all of a sudden none of Biggie's wishes were honored which was to continue working with Rivera as executive producer, and all of the artists Rivera signed switched to Diddy's Bad Boy record label. That's a little too damn convenient. Both Tupac and Biggie's deaths indirectly benefited Bad Boy Records.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 4:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2024 4:56 AM

R15 the indictment hasn’t come down yet, so no salacious details to read. BUT if you have time, and it’s worth it, listen to Tisa Tells on YouTube - she goes in deep with the investigation. She has covered this story since the Cassie settlement. I know I’ve promoted the hell out of her on these threads but she is really good. And it’s cute how she struggles with her teeth when she gets excited. But just put your headphones on and let it play while you’re doing other stuff.

She said the feds have been compiling information for the last ten years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2024 8:18 AM

Thanks, r18. That sounds titillating enough for my sordid pleasure!

I’ll give her a listen. Do you know if she podcasts her YT channel? YT burns a lot of of data when I’m out and about, but a podcast is minimal.

If not, I’ll just search.

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2024 8:43 PM

I am not sure, R19. I usually watch it at home. I am waiting for her Jonathan Odi / Diddy connection update today. That was her original broadcast that sucked me in, she is so detailed in her "investigations." She is obsessively thorough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2024 8:58 AM

Pastor TD Jakes has stepped down as Pastor of Potter House Ministries. You know shit is getting real when people start giving up everything before charges have even been brought. Of course TD Jakes has been one of the more vociferous homophobic voices in the black community with his church. He was a frequent attendee at Diddy's parties and if he is stepping down, he's probably on tape getting his back blown out by a 16 year old.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2024 3:16 PM

Wow, I didn't know about TD Jakes

Shit's getting real

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2024 3:53 PM

If you’re going to sexually harass a man it’s definitely going to be some tubby guy with bug eyes and the nickname “lil’ rod”.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2024 3:55 PM

There was a story about Jakes on this site several months ago. I don’t think it was related to Diddy, but someone had accused him of some down-low shit and he wasn’t having it.

Let me see if I can find the link.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2024 6:34 PM

Here is one of them. There were no replies to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2024 6:35 PM

He's still called Pastor? Most black preachers prefer to be called Bishop now.

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2024 9:41 PM

R23, it wasn’t “A” man. It wasn’t like Lil Rod was his first foray into male on male sex. Diddy has been raping men since the late 90s - drugging them. And like most rapist Diddy mostly got off on the power he had over him and using that to get him to do humiliating things.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2024 6:16 AM

Anything new?

by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2024 2:27 PM

You just encouraged me R28 to go on a deep dive. If he doesn’t get indicted within the next couple of weeks that means he’s been working with the feds. The only person to get indicted so far is his young white basketball player, drug mule.

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2024 2:35 PM

r12, on what fucking planet is that mule sexy or handsome? Jesus fuck get glasses

by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2024 2:36 PM

You go,, r29!!

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2024 2:37 PM

R30 I find him EVERY hot. A bad boy of the highest order. He's like dirty hot.

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2024 3:38 PM

r32, post a “every hot” pic of this cretin.

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2024 9:58 PM

It’s insane that all these conspiracies about wealthy and powerful people being really into pedophilia and other non consensual sex seem to be true. Maybe I’m naive when it comes to pervs but I always thought it was just a tiny amount of people who were into that and most people were into having consensual sex with adults.

by Anonymousreply 34April 28, 2024 3:02 AM

No, most of the "conspiracies" like QAnon and Pizzagate, are untrue. There's no conspiracy here, just a bad guy who was widely rumored to be a bad guy and the rumors turned out to be true

by Anonymousreply 35April 28, 2024 3:11 AM

Yeah, flyover hicks point to this and say "Ya see! Them Hollywood fellers IS evil kid touchers!" Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 36April 28, 2024 5:21 PM

Every segment of the American population, in every corner, has their version of kid touchers R36. I don't think they'd be saying that.

by Anonymousreply 37April 28, 2024 9:50 PM

Yes, there are just as many creeps working as kids' sport coaches, or church youth counselors, etc. The rich and famous ones just have more power to procure victims and keep things quiet (up to a point).

by Anonymousreply 38April 28, 2024 10:04 PM

Not to mention all of the female teachers being arrested now for having sex with their underage students. There seems to be a new one every week. Or is that not the same?

by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2024 7:52 AM

ALIENS please come now! Don’t wait until 2027.

Decimate our pathetic species once and for all and let the world heal!! Please.

by Anonymousreply 40April 29, 2024 11:50 AM

R39, the number of female predators has not increased. You're just reading about it more because MRAs rush to post every single case of a female teacher abusing students so they can claim "See! Women abuse, too!" while ignoring the MUCH larger number of male teachers who abuse students

by Anonymousreply 41April 29, 2024 3:47 PM

Well the fact that they even exist R41 is what I was pointing out, not necessarily an uptick in numbers. The females are just as gross as the males.

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2024 7:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!