Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rebel Wilson blasts ‘a–hole’ Sacha Baron Cohen for releasing sex scene footage

Rebel Wilson is calling Sacha Baron Cohen’s decision to release behind-the-scenes footage of their sex scene “an a–hole move,” after never-before-seen video from the set of the 2016 film “The Brothers Grimsby” was published Friday by the Daily Mail.

“Releasing unauthorized and misleading behind-the-scenes video without my approval is SBC’s latest way of bullying and gaslighting me,” the 44-year-old actress said in a statement to multiple outlets.

The newly released footage shows Wilson appearing to collaborate on the sex scene and discussing the choreography with Cohen — which he and producers claim she approved of after reading the script and before shooting began.

It appears to be the same scene Wilson has referenced in recent weeks, claiming Cohen pressured her into performing lewd acts.

The Australian actress can be heard talking with Cohen in the clip, saying, “I’ll do a slap [of your butt] and I’ll do a – going down the crack,” to which Cohen replies, “It’s almost as if you’re going to ram your fingers inside.”

Wilson then answers simply, “Yeah.”

But the actress claims the footage is taken out of context, and left out “everything that preceded it including [her] horrified refusal” when Cohen initially asked her to stick her finger in his rectum.

Wilson recently revealed Cohen to be the “a—hole” she references in her upcoming memoir, “Rebel Rising,” which drops Tuesday.

In the book, she reportedly claims that the events which transpired on the “Grimsby” set were not consensual and that Cohen once even pulled his pants down in front of her, completely unprompted.

Now, Cohen and his representatives are reportedly trying to keep the book from being published.

“While we appreciate the importance of speaking out, these demonstrably false claims are directly contradicted by extensive detailed evidence, including contemporaneous documents, film footage, and eyewitness accounts from those present before, during and after the production of The Brothers Grimsby,” Cohen’s reps told BBC News and other outlets in a statement.

For her part, Wilson has said she will not let Cohen stand in her way.

“I will not be bullied or silenced by high-priced lawyers or PR crisis managers,” she wrote to her Instagram story on March 24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2024 3:43 PM

Who had this feud on their 2024 bingo card? It's just so funny to me.

And it turns out once again that she's full of shit. Pathological bullshitter, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 5:17 AM

Yup.

Clearly, she lied.

SBC called her bluff, and now she's sitting there red-faced because she was caught.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 5:20 AM

The lines of fantasy and reality probably got blurred for her, as it does for most actors in a sex scene, and she tried to cross the line and he rebuffed her. Hell hath no fury like a morbidly obese woman scorned.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 5:53 AM

(Ryan Murphy, taking notes, rubs chin and thinks about the “ramming fingers” sequence)

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 5:58 AM

So her real age is out.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 6:35 AM

I'm so glad she got exposed as the lying cunt she is once again.

Rebel, your career is over. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 6:38 AM

Hollywood, maybe take a break from the overdone intimate stuff for a while. It’s just a disaster waiting to happen each time.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 7:03 AM

[quote]“Releasing unauthorized and misleading behind-the-scenes video without my approval is SBC’s latest way of bullying and gaslighting me,”

No, bitch, gaslighting is when you drive people crazy by claiming they did something that they didn’t. SBC releasing the footage of what really happened is not “gaslighting.” Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 7:13 AM

R5 LOL. I think I’ve quipped about that lie several times alone this week on here.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 7:17 AM

Why do producers still hire this pathological liar? Can she still be insured?

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 7:35 AM

Pay up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 7:40 AM

She’s an insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 7:41 AM

I sense another defamation lawsuit coming…

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2024 8:19 AM

She's got a million teeth.

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2024 9:08 AM

[quote] She's got a million teeth.

In her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 9:14 AM

She lost a bunch of weight. No one cared. She went lesbian. No one cared. She and her wife had a kid. No one cared. So now she's digging deep- into SBC's butthole to create a story that people will pay attention to- to sell her book, of course.

Crazy that she actually had a better career as the fat, 'funny' girl. She lost weight and probably thought she would make a seamless transition into more dignified parts but it's really hard to change the public perception once they've seen you in a certain light.

I do feel bad for her watching that footage though. I used to think being an actor was so glamorous but the price you pay is days like that. She looks pretty mortified... but you can't say she was coerced.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2024 11:08 AM

I want to see SBC’s dick and balls.

Will that evidence somehow come into play here?

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2024 11:31 AM

[quote]Yup.

[quote]Clearly, she lied.

Whether you like her or not, this is clearly nonsense. They would not have been filming the pressuring of her into doing a sex scene. And if she felt pressured into doing it, once on camera she’s not going to be crying and carrying on and saying “no no no!!!”

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2024 3:06 PM

Will no one pay attention to my book which is being released next week? Publicity!

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2024 3:13 PM

[quote] And if she felt pressured into doing it, once on camera she’s not going to be crying and carrying on and saying “no no no!!!”

But you wouldn't be actively participating in planning the scene, either.

Which clearly, she was doing.

That was the reason SBC released to footage. To show that she was an active and willing participant.

It's sad that men have to do this nowdays to protect themselves, but this is what #metoo has wrought. A lot of bullshit nonsense, where women are making up lies to entrap men and get them in trouble.

The lesson here? Always have video evidence to prove your innocence.

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2024 3:38 PM

I watched her profile on CBS Sunday Morning and I didn't like her. Seems thirsty and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2024 2:47 AM

Sacha Baron Cohen disgusts me but even has the right of self defense when accused.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2024 5:01 AM

I don’t like her at all, but I do believe her.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2024 6:05 AM

[quote] But you wouldn't be actively participating in planning the scene, either.

Surely you would? If you’re receiving instruction and negotiating what you’re willing to do on set.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2024 6:09 AM

Sacha Baron Cohen couldn't buy this kind of publicity.

It plays into exactly what his fans love about him.

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2024 5:39 PM

Rebel is the Outback Steakhouse version of Melissa McCarthy.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2024 7:05 PM

[quote] Rebel Wilson said she was contractually obligated to remain overweight while filming the "Pitch Perfect" movies.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, Wilson said that while she filmed the three movies — in which she played a character called "Fat Amy" — her contract had a clause against drastically changing her appearance for up to a year after filming. She was a US size 18-20 at the time.

It meant that while she filmed the movies between 2012 and 2017, her weight was not allowed to fluctuate by more than 10 pounds.

The Australian actor, 44, said that in the early part of her career, she "deliberately made myself less attractive" because she thought that would help her gain more success.

"I wanted to make something of myself, have a great career, and make a lot of money," she said, per The Times.

"I knew I wouldn't be taken seriously like a Cate Blanchett or Nicole Kidman, but I quickly realized that the bigger you were, the more audiences laughed. So I'd have my gut hanging out and wear micro-shorts onstage, no make-up, stuff that horrified my mother. It was a really conscious decision to look ugly. It was part of my plan."

Wilson said she decided to "get healthy" at the end of 2019 after years of having a problematic relationship with food and being told by a fertility doctor that losing weight would give her a better chance at IVF.

However, her decision was not met with unanimous support.

"People thought I'd lose my pigeonhole in my career, playing the fat funny character, and they wanted me to continue in that," she said, per The Times.

In 2020, the actor dropped 77 pounds through diet and exercise, TODAY reported in 2021.

Wilson said that she made a conscious effort not to lose weight through extreme dieting and instead went on long walks and ate a high-protein, low-sugar diet.

She said that the most significant change was speaking with a doctor who focused on her emotional relationship with food.

"I wasn't dealing with my emotions properly. I was just stuffing my face and holding on to them," Wilson said. "So, as we spoke, the weight just kinda dropped off."

Despite her successful career, which has included roles in the movies "Bridesmaids" and "Isn't It Romantic," Wilson recently told People that she "got more attention for weight loss than any movie I'd ever done."

In January, Wilson opened up about regaining 30 pounds amid work stress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2024 10:21 PM

Ridiculous @R27.

Her character's name was FAT AMY, for fuck's sake!!!!

Of course they didn't want her to lose weight!

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2024 10:22 PM

Team Cohen. Fuck the lying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote] "I knew I wouldn't be taken seriously like a Cate Blanchett or Nicole Kidman, but I quickly realized that the bigger you were, the more audiences laughed. So I'd have my gut hanging out and wear micro-shorts onstage, no make-up, stuff that horrified my mother. It was a really conscious decision to look ugly. It was part of my plan."

I doubt it, her mother is total trash. She met Meghan Markle and Harry at the polo and started quizzing Meghan about where her children were and got offended when Meghan didn’t really answer.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2024 11:00 PM

She now admits she was on Ozempic

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2024 11:15 PM

[quote] But you wouldn't be actively participating in planning the scene, either.

[quote]Which clearly, she was doing.

Don’t agree with this either. If you’ve caved and agreed to do something you don’t want to do after feeling pressure to do it, there are two different reasons you might actively participate in planning.

One damage control, making sure it’s not as awful as it could be.

The other is trying to demonstrate you’re not a “bad sport being dragged into it.”

I’m sorry but this video really proves nothing.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2024 11:21 PM

So, he couldn't separate his persona from his real self?

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2024 11:24 PM

Sacha and Rebel are both unlikable

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2024 11:47 PM

Completely agree that when you're accused of something horrible, you have the right to defend yourself.

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 12:16 AM

God, she’s an annoying, talentless, fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 7:33 AM

Her book has been released in the UK without the Sacha bits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2024 3:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!