Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Tori Spelling not know she looks hideous?

How does she leave her house each day, let alone constantly posts photos and videos featuring her face on social media?

Not everyone is photogenic, but she's clearly incredibly ugly.

Yet smug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2024 10:58 AM

OP = Candy Spelling

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2024 8:21 AM

I just hope her wealthy mom Candy either has some sort of time released trust for her grandkids, or lives to 130.

Tori has NO sense about money.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2024 8:24 AM

She also refers to herself as a gay icon!

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2024 8:43 AM

Oh, she knows. I've been sure to remind her daily since she was a little bug eyed girl.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2024 11:25 AM

Does she seriously R3?

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2024 11:27 AM

R5:

"I'm a huge fan of gays," Spelling told Reuters. "They love me; I love them. They consider me kind of a gay icon, which they've labeled me as."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2024 12:03 PM

She's horribly deluded R6.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 12:30 PM

Tori is right up there with Judy, Barbara, and the Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 12:51 PM

*Barbra

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2024 12:52 PM

She has always been so ugly. Even when she was younger. She resembles a camel.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2024 1:00 PM

She started getting surgeries in high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2024 1:06 PM

Some people are just ugly. We're allowed to show our faces in public, deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2024 1:10 PM

Why can’t Republicans outlaw her?

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2024 1:46 PM

She thinks she's entitled because of Trick. It wasn't even a good movie.

If anybody came out of that film as an icon it was Coco Peru.

I used to feel bad for her and wanted her to do better. Sadly she chose differently.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2024 3:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2024 9:36 AM

Lighting, showgirl makeup and photoshop and this is the best you can do?

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2024 10:52 AM

R15 looks like a face swap between Tori and Khloe Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2024 10:56 AM

But obviously you don't believe you're hot, r12. She does think she's beautiful, hot, whatever and blasts her unfortunate features out via paps, SM, et al and offends our eyes.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2024 10:56 AM

Back in 2014, she was paying almost $7K a month for storage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2024 12:33 PM

I loved that DLer who compared Spelling to a mudskipper years ago. The resemblance is uncanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2024 12:37 PM

Nailed it, r20.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2024 12:44 PM

She knows, she sends her love!

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2024 12:52 PM

She’s the ultimate nepo-baby. Nobody as ugly as her should be anywhere near a camera if not for her father being a producer.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2024 1:05 PM

She has her father's eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2024 1:39 PM

You're fuckin' evil, R20.

Come sit next to me.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2024 1:48 PM

If Tori had not had ANY cosmetic surgery and kept her natural dark hair color (or something close to it), she would look a lot better today. Not saying she'd be a raving beauty, but...

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2024 2:05 PM

[quote]If Tori had not had ANY cosmetic surgery and kept her natural dark hair color (or something close to it), she would look a lot better today.

That’s doubtful. She was hideous.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2024 2:09 PM

She reminds me of Wendy Williams

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2024 2:17 PM

R28 Yes, the bulging eyes make both look like they are suffering with Graves Disease.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2024 2:30 PM

She has the Sarah Jessica Parker Delusional Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2024 3:00 PM

By the way, has Dean found a job yet?

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2024 3:11 PM

That's the thing, r23. Had she followed in his footsteps by producing, she would probably have been able to make so much money and maybe even keep his company going.

Her insistence on appearing in front of the camera shows she's something of an idiot who isn't realistic about how the camera portrays her.

The way she spends spends so much money and time on her appearance (botox, fillers, hair extensions, professionally applied make-up) as her children look unkempt and mostly overweight indicates narcissism, delusion and intense self-focus on her part. She's ugly inside and out.

Constantly putting her homely children, their issues and her issues up for public consumption is cruel and sick. She and the Deaner even publicly discussed one of their kids being bullied, as though that would help! They are the reason for the bullying. So many celebs keep their kids out of the public eye, not use them to milk publicity from.

She's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2024 12:26 AM

Now she's used her podcast to blame having kids with him on costing her the marriage/rship.

She busted her arse to get pregnant so she could rub it in his ex's face that she was younger and more fertile. She even said that she was on-stage at an awards show.

The kids are the problem, so she has five. They'll read this, probably get bullied about it...

The kids. Not her hundreds of storage units full of crap. Not her narcissism or his addiction issues. Not her famewhoring, inability to grow up/learn how to manage money, not her bringing animals like pigs, dogs and chickens into the bedroom, most of them shitting all over the place. Not her advanced hypochondria and obsession with her hideous appearance.

She may have been born looking ugly, but has no inner beauty to compensate.

Total cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2024 11:32 PM

She told the Deaner she'd filed for divorce during her podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2024 11:41 PM

I had no feeling about Tori Spelling until I read her book. Unfortunately, she ended up looking more like her father than her hooker mother but, in her book Stori Telling, she comes across as a sweet person. There's no bitchery in her, no meanness. (quoting Lauren Bacall on Marilyn) Her father made a mistake with the will. She should have been better taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2024 11:52 PM

This was her at 14. She should have left her face alone. She's not a supermodel but she's not ugly either. She's cute with a dash of homely.

Melissa Rivers was the same way as a teenager. Kinda homely/cute and now she's fucked up her face so bad it's rendered her unfuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2024 11:52 PM

Dafuck does she have in 127 storage vaults?? Endless shit, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 12:31 AM

Goldfish face.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 1:38 AM

R11, she actually looks kind of cute there to me, with the bountiful natural hair, even if she does look like a young, female Aaron Spelling more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 1:48 AM

R37, it was 127 units over a decade ago, but now?

I haven't read her books or watched her stupid shows, but people who have suspect she used a ghost-writer for the books. The person who wrote the books is said to seem smart, kind and self-effacing. Apparently a very different persona to the one presented on her TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 6:36 AM

FWIW - I probably shouldn’t say this, but my company helped with a party at her house- we have worked with many celebrities A down to D list…. She was lovely and wonderful to work with. Kind to every last member of the “help” and definitely in on the joke of herself. I was impressed and left a fan, when I wasn’t previously.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 6:40 AM

I've never watched 90210 but I have seen House of Yes. She wasn't "Hollywood beautiful" as a young adult but I wouldn't describe her as hideous. I think her current appearance is the result of surgery and very harsh makeup/hair coloring.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 6:49 AM

It’s a surgical installation of constant smugness like Kenny Rogers looked constantly surprised . Plastic surgery…no thanks, buy a horse or something instead

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 8:10 AM

Tori and the Deaner are always revealing humiliating stuff about themselves/their kids, giving ammunition to other kids to bully the Tori/Deaner offspring, which Tori and the Deaner then make public. That's not smart, nice or sweet. It's really fucked up.

At least after dissing her children and embarrassing the Deaner, she found time to attend a showbiz event and be voted as one of the worst dressed by In Touch.

She's probably thrilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 8:24 AM

Even here, Tori plays the victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2024 6:32 AM

Her determination to be a Nordic type blonde - center part, long hair makes her look much worse. She’d never be a beauty but she could try and find a better style of hair and dress. Too late now though, she seems committed to her look.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2024 7:33 AM

What I don't understand, r46, is that she looks as she does when she has both Russian and Polish ancestry. People from those countries usually have stunning facial bone structure. Her face looks so horse-like and just lacking any decent facial features. Aaron was plain but Tori is ugly. Her brother is now quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2024 8:57 AM

R36 Sharon Van Etten

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2024 9:31 AM

[quote]What I don't understand, [R46], is that she looks as she does when she has both Russian and Polish ancestry. People from those countries usually have stunning facial bone structure.

She’s ethnically Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2024 10:40 AM

Poor Shannen is dying but has it together. Tori acts like a teenager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2024 10:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!