Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry David JUST OBLITERATED Trump ON AIR!

Got to agree with Larry David. Let’s be done with Trump for good! He is a monster.

He incited an insurrection and should be in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 7:34 PM

Why not just watch the raw video, OP? Instead of watching these lame youtubers watching it for you

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2024 4:34 AM

R1. Because I like Adam Mockler. He's a smart young guy. Not lame as you described.

And I watch plenty of the original YouTube videos. I just felt like posting this one for a change.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2024 4:39 AM

OLATT

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2024 4:41 AM

And sexy shots of this Adam Mockler, OP? Who cares about some celebrity saying nothing all that clever about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2024 4:42 AM

2015 called and wants its worn out SNL cold openings back

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2024 5:01 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2024 5:42 AM

Larry is just speaking his mind on Trump from the viewpoint as a fellow New Yorker. We all knew Trump's horrific businesses legacy and morally corrupt values for decades.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 6:34 PM

He said what most Americans are saying.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 6:59 PM

Op this is satire or comedy not irl

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!