Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People Who Peaked in High School

I know a guy in his 40s who only talks about his high school days. I also once knew a woman who obsessed over her junior high and high school days in her mid-20s. I have an aunt who is still obsessed over high school and she's almost 50.

Something I've noticed about these types is that they all possess a superior attitude. It's worth noting that none of these people have accomplished anything since the day they graduated high school. What is wrong with them? Do you know anyone like this?

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 4:36 AM

I know plenty of people like this, and try to avoid them at all costs. It's sad when the best days of their lives happened in high school.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2024 1:39 AM

I do. But they don't judge me for talking too much about huge cocks I let them prattle on about their pep rallies. Acting like I care. I mean how many people have you bored to death talking about Lucy's version off Mame?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2024 1:40 AM

The best days in high school croud. The women become teachers the guys cops.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2024 2:06 AM

Glory Days.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2024 2:16 AM

My best male friend in elementary school and JHS peaked in 7th and 8th grade. He was a god and radiant in many ways. Then most of his status and appeal went down hill from there.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2024 4:08 AM

Some peak even sooner.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2024 4:11 AM

I’ve noticed that these types have a holier-than-thou attitude. They’re like “I was cool in high school, not a nerd like you! LOL!” As if anyone cares. I don’t understand their mentality.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 4:23 AM

You summed up their mentality, dumdum. It's not deep. What do you think exists that you don't "understand"?

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!