Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Some Texas conservatives think women who have abortions should get the death penalty

Scary stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2024 4:22 AM

Just some Christians, gettin together to dream of all the women, and girls, they're gonna get to kill after the next election.

Glory!

(also, vote accordingly.)

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2024 12:48 AM

…..but her EMAILS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2024 12:50 AM

Christ never said An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Christ said, Love thy neighbour as thyself, which is the opposite.

In short, these are not Christians, whatever they like to call themselves.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2024 12:51 AM

It's just a theory, but this abortion topic is really just a fetish. None of them actually believes that shit. They may protest "for life" on Saturdays. But when push comes to shove they are still sitting in Planned Parenthood's waiting room on Monday morning to get their abortion done quietly. For Republican politicians this topic is pure catnip because it riles up their base so nicely. And the base is just happy that somebody is sticking it to the other side. Any topic will do as a fetish, but this one is just so damn easy to communicate.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2024 12:58 AM

“I know what I’ll do…. I’ll kill them!”

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2024 12:58 AM

Yeah, "we're pro everyone's life except women's".

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2024 1:03 AM

I suspect not r4. For one thing there is no Planned Parenthood. These assholes would've driven it out of town 10 years ago.

No, I think they are very serious about controlling women's bodies, and ensuring that no women ever has sex without the permission of her father, husband, and pastor. Yes, it's been a winner for Republicans, but now they are suddenly discovering that it's actually a big loser for them. But their base doesn't care if it's a loser. They need that control, they need that hatred. And if the Republicans try to deny them that, they will turn on their masters.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 1:05 AM

R4, among health care people it's a well known phenomenon that plenty of "pro-lifers" will hypocritically go get abortions. Also, think of the anti-choice legislators who've been caught pressuring their mistresses to get abortions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 1:10 AM

funny how quickly this asshole jumps away from Biblical law the second someone suggests that Biblical law might hold a father responsible for his daughter's abortions, since he's supposed to be in control of his household.

Suddenly, sweet reason prevails, and we must not be unfair here! Daddy can't be charged! Daddy is Daddy and must never be held liable for anything!

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2024 1:16 AM

See, R9, this is why I like these people!

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2024 1:22 AM

Important to clarify that this is just the ones who will say it out loud. Like an iceberg - there are a lot more of them that have exactly the same beliefs but they just don't say it out loud. Instead they quietly donate to lobby groups and political organizations who further their causes and they vote accordingly.

And we (the gays) are up at the top their list - right after abortion.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2024 1:27 AM

These people are just as nuts as the far left. We need a return to sanity, no more extremes.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2024 1:36 AM

The strange thing is that the Bible really doesn't say much about abortion at all.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2024 1:44 AM

No dear r12. These are your allies in the race war in your mind. They suck, as do you, and they should be voted out of office at every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2024 1:46 AM

Well, if straight women would stop having sexual intercourse with men, this problem wouldn't even exist.

I often wondered about that. What's all this birth control bullshit for anyway? Give the guy a blow job or a hand job or have him fuck you up the ass and the abortion problem disappears completely. And the last statistic I read (admittedly, a long time ago) says that 62% of women have [bold]never[/bold] had an orgasm from sexual intercourse anyway. Most of them only pretend to like it, because, as Millie Jackson would say, the rent is due and he must pay it.

I have spent my entire life wondering why straight women are so fucking stupid. If they would close their legs, they would rule the world.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2024 1:53 AM

One and done r15, sorry, senior "lesbian"?

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2024 1:56 AM

This sort of shit is scaring the GQP women who are still on board with the other dumb shit they’re pushing.

I have a friend who is a die hard rethug. She was all in on orange in 2016 because “we need a wall”. She’s really backed off of the party, especially since they’ve started in on banning abortion with no exceptions.

She had an abortion back in the late 70s because the medication she was taking caused birth defects. She was married at the time and using contraceptives, but ended up pregnant.

Now, she’s terrified that the party she’s voted for her entire life will come for her because of it.

It’s this sort of rabid, hard line sharia law shit that will drive more women voters away.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2024 1:58 AM

yup r17, and for whatever reason I don't think they are telling pollsters that, or pollsters aren't reaching people like that. It's still very much under the surface, but I have no doubt there are many like her. Though quite a few will vote, for the Democrat (although they probably won't admit it).

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2024 2:01 AM

Sorry, R16, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Seriously. Want to explain?

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2024 2:48 AM

Ignore R16. I have this person blocked.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2024 3:33 AM

R15 So you think they'd have a better chance of achieving orgasm by trading vaginal sex for handjobs and anal?

You might pop this thought back in the oven for a few more hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2024 3:47 AM

^*might want to

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2024 3:47 AM

R17 It’s this sort of rabid, hard line sharia law shit that will drive more women voters away.“

Like the underlying future promises from the far left Palestine psychos? We got problems on both sides. YES, BOTH SIDES.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2024 3:58 AM

FFS, straight women, make the guy give you oral first, then you do him. That's how my sister trained her husband. If she doesn't come first, he gets nothin'.

Got it now, R21? It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2024 1:13 PM

Gross, R24, that you know that much about your sister’s sex life.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2024 1:19 PM

Because life is sacred!

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2024 1:22 PM

Because Texas Republicans are evil and hate women.

Vote Blue. Shove it up their asses.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2024 1:50 PM

Or R15/R24, we just allow women to have any kind of sex they want whilst allowing for easy access to affordable contraceptives and safe and legal abortions. Would that be okay with you and your sister?

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2024 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!