Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Baltimore Mayor Condemns ‘DEI’ Attacks Following Bridge Collapse

Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott said Wednesday critics who called him a “DEI Mayor” after the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge earlier this week didn’t have the “courage to say the N-word,” pushing back against racist attacks by online right-wing figures who have attempted to blame him for the incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2024 11:35 PM

Of course they cut out the part where he issued a threat to white people:

“I’m very proud of my heritage and who I am and where I come from scares them because me being in my position means their way thinking, their way of life of being comfortable while everyone else suffers is going to be at risk and they should be afraid because that’s my purpose in life.”

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 11:29 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and post that reading comprehension was not your strong suit in school, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 11:31 PM

R2 it’s worse when you hear him say it aloud. He has bad intentions. He’s a black supremacist.

Please enlighten us with your interpretation…

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 11:33 PM

It's all about perspective, R2. You seem to take glee in his quote.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 11:34 PM

Ooooh is he A New Black Panther, R1! Fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 11:38 PM

The anti-white movement is quickly growing among black supremacists.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 11:39 PM

[quote]Of course they cut out the part where he issued a threat to white people

Did he address that to white people or to critics who called him a "DEI Mayor"?

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 11:42 PM

As a white male, I can honestly say R1 ia a racist, dirtbsll scumbag. Probably a Log Cabinette queen and big Trump supportet to make matters worse. R3 and R5 are pieces of human shit as well.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 12:51 AM

R8 needs to be dropped off in West Baltimore at night. Shall we say perception changing experience?????

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2024 1:18 AM

R8 obviously lacks reading comprehension which shows in how he took R5

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2024 1:32 AM

r1 Bless your heart

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2024 1:35 AM

OP/R1, etc. when 90% of the angry replies are you just talking to yourself, you might need to seek help.

Also - r8, just so you know, OP/R1 are the same trash.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2024 1:36 AM

You know what I took from this story:

The mayor of Baltimore is FINE.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2024 1:37 AM

R13 he don’t want your white hole, Teacakes.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2024 1:39 AM

an entire bridge collapses and this guy's going on about race.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2024 1:58 AM

r15 Whoosh

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2024 1:59 AM

[quote] Did he address that to white people or to critics who called him a "DEI Mayor"?

R1 believes that all white people do, or should, share a belief system that Black people are dangerous and inferior. So while the mayor addressed his remarks to that subset of people who are anti-Black, R1 believes it was a threat to all white people.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2024 3:54 AM

When mass shootings or other catastrophes happen I don't think white city/town leadership is blamed -- unless they are political progressives. It is completely irrational.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2024 3:57 AM

R15 I hope you are a Russian troll. But the thing is you are probably not. You are a regular ol ‘ scchmegular American, who likes to suck cock. I love to suck cock too. But you are a racist ass cocksucker. You aren’t a liberated cockwhore. Nearly 50 years after Stonwall and cocksucking proud, successful “gay” men like you still exist.

America is damned.

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2024 4:13 AM

[quote]The mayor of Baltimore is FINE.

Have you seen the governor of Maryland? FINER.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2024 4:13 AM

R20 and GAYER. 👃🍪

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2024 4:15 AM

Editor! I’m sick of the racists infecting this site.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2024 4:19 AM

Did you know the Titanic disaster was caused by the one black man on board? He used Haitian voodoo to steer the ship into that iceberg!

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2024 4:22 AM

R1 has always been partial to this picture:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2024 4:23 AM

Yeah R22 the woke anti-white posters are out of control!

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2024 4:28 AM

The racist retards have been very active on DL in the past few days. Every other thread is full of comments about "anti-white bigotry*, "black supremacists" and claims that black people are naturally violent and drawn to criminality.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2024 6:45 AM

"black supremacists", "white supremacists"

It's been my experience that people who scream this the most have an IQ equal to room temperature and rank near the bottom of things that are "supreme"

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2024 8:24 AM

I'm willing to give the Mayor a nice blowjob to make up for all the nastiness he has had to put up with.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2024 8:33 AM

R20 They both are fucking sexy as fuck. Nothing about the governor seems gay. I can the mayor being bi; probably isn’t but I could see it. And he the look a reformed educated thug, which I love. I love bears and thugs.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2024 11:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!