Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston’s voice is smoky

Sounds like she’s gone down a register since her “Friends” days. I know the entire cast, with the exception of David Schwimmer, were smokers, which makes the episodes where they all chastise Chandler for smoking extra ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 10:15 PM

[quote]which makes the episodes where they all chastise Chandler for smoking extra ridiculous

Yes OP, because sitcoms always, always reflect the real lives of the actors.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 9:20 PM

I can’t picture Matt LeBlanc smoking for some reason.

I think the reason Jennifer’s mouth/speech is distracting on the Morning Show is because of Botox used on her upper lip to rid her of her lines from smoking.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 9:24 PM

She’s eventually going to sound like Lucille Ball in Mame.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 9:36 PM

OP also forgets that actors don't write the show.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 9:55 PM

Pot head

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 9:57 PM

She smoked for many years. Maybe she still does.

Lots and lots of actors/actresses are smokers but they try to hide it in public.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 10:13 PM

All three of the actresses were big smokers during the run.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 10:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!