Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BETHENNY FRANKEL: RANDOMLY DECKED BY MAN IN NYC

...It's Happening All Over!!!

Bethenny Frankel says a man walked up to her in NYC and punched her square in the face ... and, it sounds like this is part of a concerning trend plaguing women in the Big Apple.

Here's the deal ... a fashion student recently posted a video on TikTok where she revealed a man punched her in the face while she walked down the street -- randomly and for no reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 7:19 PM

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 3:43 PM

Anybody got a sublet?

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 3:44 PM

#me2

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 3:49 PM

No one touched me?

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 4:06 PM

I was punched. Then molested.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 4:08 PM

From the TMZ item: “If Bethenny's shared experience is any indication, fame isn't protecting women from the violence. Scary stuff, indeed.”

Like a crazy guy on the street knows who Bethenny Frankel is!

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 4:15 PM

Buck would never do that to a woman

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 4:15 PM

Who wouldn’t?

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 4:23 PM

Anyone else willing to bet this turns out to be made up?

She is, and always will be, very desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 4:27 PM

And now there will be copy cat punchers spreading to other cities. I’m sure Seattle will see this happen.

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2024 4:27 PM

We all know who is doing it

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2024 4:47 PM

Well, to be fair, it was Bethenny Frankel, so it's impossible to know whether it was part of this "trend" or whether, you know, it was her.

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 4:53 PM

This is not a real thing. It’s TikTok bullshit. And no one punched Bethenney.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 5:00 PM

Anything to keep your name in the news, eh media whore? If true ( doubtful), whoever punched her can join me for cocktails any time.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 5:19 PM

This is not new. Back in the ‘90s and again in the ‘00s, groups of high school kids (and sometimes packs of girls) would randomly slap or hit people on the head and then quickly move on.

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 5:26 PM

✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 6:13 PM

It's punch and DELETE-- right?

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!