Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAGA - Instant Dick Wilter

There's a guy who's been going to my gym lately - probably mid 40s, shaved head, incredible physique, amazing ass. It's hard for me to concentrate when he's working out around me.

This morning, he showed up wearing a tank top that had "45" and "47" on it, with the American flag and stars and stripes in the background of the "45" and "47."

He instantly became ugly to me. Anyone else disappointed to find out a hot guy they liked turned out to be a MAGA cultist?

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 4:13 PM

Pics would help me determine how much of a turn off the MAGA would be.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 2:24 PM

Oh look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 2:25 PM

It is amazing how Beauty can be wrecked by politics.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 2:26 PM

Nothing uglier than a homocon. They know it deep down, too.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 2:29 PM

I have a similar reaction to hot guys who turn out to be Jesus freaks.

There was a guy at my gym who was sheer perfection. Beautiful face and body and a huge, thick uncut cock. On top of all that, he was super friendly and would always take a few minutes to chat with me if he saw me.

Then one day he came up to me and asked if I had accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior.

Womp womp.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 2:35 PM

R5 Ask him if he’s accepted Latin dick in his pink hole.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 2:41 PM

R5, he couldn't have been that much of a Jesus freak if he wasn't circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 3:06 PM

Since when does that matter, r7?

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 3:08 PM

R7 He's Latino, so that explains the uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 3:08 PM

[quote] Oh look another Trump thread

Oh look another nazi trying to discourage negative discussion about Trump

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2024 3:10 PM

OP here. I should also mention that my dad died of prostate cancer, so it causes me some concern.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2024 3:19 PM

I’m in a somewhat similar position, OP. Fortunately for my fantasies, in my case the guy is my personal trainer and he’s a pro about it, so I’m spared having to confirm what I suspect would be his vote. We can talk easily about almost anything but we don’t get political.

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 3:26 PM

I think you should show up at the gym wearing an American flag shirt with "69" and "69" on it and see what his reaction is.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 3:27 PM

My ex who I used to dream about. Someone sent me his Twitter and he is a fucking qanon. We broke up in the 90s because his commute listening to talk radio was changing him. I still dream about him sometimes but never sex dreams anymore

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 3:37 PM

MAGA is a shortcut way for signaling, "Only white, Christian, heterosexual, gun-toting, pro-life Conservatives allowed".

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!