Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When the oppressed become the oppressors

The oppressed can easily turn into oppressors if you give them a chance.

Like Rwanda for eg. where the oppressed tribe committed one of the most atrocious genocides against the member of the tribe whose ancestors had been the oppressors.

Serbs in Bosnia have killed 8000 Muslim men and boys in a day on the wave of "woke" Milošević politics whose main substance was pulling out all the injustices and oppression committed against Serbs during the Ottoman empire and during WW2 (which had been real).

Have you noticed that Putin, when attacking Ukraine, pulled out the Ukrainian Nazis from WW2. Nobody can deny that Russians had been one of the greatest victims of WW2.

When an ethnicity, nation or tribe start side-eyeing another one for the injustice that their ancestors had committed against their ancestors you know it is just not going to end well. The new bigotry gets started because you put the blame on someone solely because of his race, ethnicity etc., which is as toxic as the previous injustices.

You Americans lack the historical knowledge that us people from other parts of the world have, and all this anti-white ideology is very dangerous. Blacks in America are still a minority, but nothing is preventing those among them from seeking individual "retribution". Particularly when they can pull out the race victim card and can be absolved of any wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 11:40 PM

Americans lack this historical knowledge? And yet, every example you cite is outside the US.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 1:51 PM

[quote] You Americans lack the historical knowledge that us people from other parts of the world have, and all this anti-white ideology is very dangerous

Mind your own business, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 1:52 PM

R1 is an example of the American education system at work.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 1:53 PM

Almost forgot the 1804 Haitian massacre of the French.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 1:54 PM

Imagine in 50 years when white Americans have victim cards. Unstoppable.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 1:55 PM

Like Israel?

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 1:57 PM

R6 likes that example but not the American blq-yt one.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 2:01 PM

Exactly, R3. Hard to believe anyone could be as stupid as R1.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 2:11 PM

Sorry, it’s difficult to see past the anti-grammatical writing and the wind-up for racism. This is hardly new insight, as Southerners and Confederates were quite explicit about their fear of retribution from freed slaves. In fact, this was the driving force for segregation and Jim Crow.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 2:17 PM

R9 you’re mentally insufficient

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2024 2:18 PM

How desperate for attention *are* you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2024 2:22 PM

R11 as desperate as you, it’s nice to be in good company. 😉

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 2:30 PM

Human nature. Only took the Christians 30 years to start slaughtering pagans.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 2:39 PM

Your puerility is duly noted, r12/OP.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 2:42 PM

I wish neo Nazis would just admit they're racist assholes who enjoy being racist assholes and stop pretending they have some grand theory of history to justify it.

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 2:43 PM

R15 I know! The blacks in America and the far left are getting out of control with their anti-white Nazi-esque movement.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 2:45 PM

Baltimore mayor issues threat to white people:

“I’m very proud of my heritage and who I am and where I come from scares them because me being in my position means their way thinking, their way of life of being comfortable while everyone else suffers is going to be at risk and they should be afraid because that’s my purpose in life.”

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!