Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girls, I have found the gay male version of our beloved vagina-cape twirler Sara

Twirl! Twirl, motherfucker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 7:30 PM

He'll be praising the Lord the first time he has a stiff dick in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 11:47 AM

If Britney sees this, will she copy?

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 12:23 PM

Prods are so weird.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 12:27 PM

Is he celebrating that he is reviled by the others in the flock?

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 12:27 PM

I'm sad for him, I fear he'll have a hard life.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 12:29 PM

Another Christo-fascist pig in the making!

PTL!

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 12:34 PM

Soon he'll be off to seminary, where he'll fall in with the closeted gay clique in the music program. Their mission trips to urban areas will be spent singing Christian pop and giving testimony at special services during the day, and binge drinking while dancing shirtless at the gay bars at night. They'll all agree that they're just sowing their wild oats and will give up their sinful ways after graduation.

He'll eventually marry a sweet girl with a big personality who loves theater and fashion. They'll settle in whatever city that hires Andrew as a youth pastor. She'll become active in local GOP politics and find a lover who gives her what Andrew won't, while Andrew will be beloved among the congregation for his ability to connect with teens, especially the boys from broken homes who are starving for attention.

An age-old story, forever twirling on.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 6:05 PM

The art form may be geigh, but I seriously doubt this wee personification of a repressed kaween will ever admit to a living soul that he likes da cak.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 6:23 PM

Sara is a DL legend.

I miss the Michfest threads, they were hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 6:26 PM

You are a little late. Hammaconda did this on Uk vs The World two weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2024 6:29 PM

Young man... Jim Bakker would like to see you for private counseling.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2024 6:34 PM

He's cute... and he's too young not to be totally in the grips of his parents. Wait a few years and he might end up doing this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 6:41 PM

It twirled UP!

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 6:59 PM

Liturgical dance is something else, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 7:01 PM

The real life version of Kev, Busy Philipps' closeted Christian twink husband on GIRLS5EVA.

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 7:06 PM

He looks so young and his enthusiasm in embracing organized religion will probably wear off as he gets away from his family.

What makes me sad is at this time in his life there's a whole world of things to discover and be excited about.

Assuming he's gay, this is a really poor choice that will be regretted.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 7:12 PM

Aww he's cute. I'm glad he's so happy and zestful. I hope he can break away from his religion and experience that zeal for something else.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 7:28 PM

R9 Me too! I want to know if the large womon was indeed, useful on garbage detail.

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 7:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!