Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Details Freak Accident in Tulum, Mexico That Left Partner Paralyzed

Justin Raiford and his partner Jared Hill are dealing with the aftermath of a nightmare scenario they endured while on a recent vacation in Tulum, Mexico.

While swimming, a wave hit Jared wrong and left him paralyzed. They encountered several problems trying to get medical help that Justin says only came after they paid several ransoms to hospital staff. Now heโ€™s warning people about traveling internationally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2024 12:09 PM

Traveling in Mexico? A 3rd world country? What could go wrong!

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 10:51 AM

[quote] medical help that Justin says only came after they paid several ransoms

The term is ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘Ž. What else did they expect from Mexicans ? Thank goodness the millions of "migrants" will leave that culture behind when they wade across the Rio Grande.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 11:07 AM

Hated Mexico. The people are irritating.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 12:05 PM

[quote]They encountered several problems trying to get medical help that Justin says only came after they paid several ransoms to hospital staff.

I don't think you know what "ransom" means.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 8:31 PM

I don't think the word is being misused, r4.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 8:36 PM

Tulum is the perfect destination for pretentious, upper-middle class millennials who think they look cool with their stupid hippie-chic outfits and to smoke peyote and/or weed.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 8:39 PM

r5 Why? Where does it say he was kidnapped?

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 8:47 PM

I think it's a *creative* use of the word, r7. In effect it is a ransom.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 8:51 PM

There could be something to it, or she could be an exhausting MARY!

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 9:42 PM

You think paying for a ambulance is bad, the last time I was in Mexico I needed to use a public restroom really bad and had to sit. Some fucker took all the rolls out of the stalls and was charging for TP for each square. The dude literally asked how many squares did I want. Who the hell ever counts that?

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2024 12:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!