Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ALOK™️®️ is now an adviser to GLAAD!

Thanks Jodie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2024 10:14 PM

And I am no longer a donator.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 9:56 AM

[quote] GLAAD issued a report Wednesday documenting dozens of anti-trans posts on Facebook, Instagram and Threads,

I wonder how many of those posts reflected actual "hate" versus how many were statements of the immutable Biology 101 DNA characteristics including xx and xy chromosomes are not a changeable options

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 12:14 PM

Gays are over.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 2:27 PM

Do NOT give GLAAD a dime. You see how they are spending their money.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2024 1:53 AM

"Alok Vaid-Menon, a nonbinary content creator, author and comedian in New York who is on GLAAD’s social media safety program advisory committee"

Annnnd that's when I stopped reading.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2024 1:57 AM

[bold]The meaningless Jibber Jabber of Alok------>>[/bold] "I developed a self concept outside of other people and that's the most beautiful version of me"................Did anyone go to the "Evening with Alok" at UMass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2024 2:14 AM

A talentless, fat, and hairy gay man calling himself "non-binary" is a prophet to them. Add The Trevor Project to the organizations no longer worthy of a donation. Their focus is the Tranz. The erasure of gay men who built the LGBT Community is meaningless to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 8:00 AM

That's what you get for legalizing gay marriage 🙍‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2024 8:05 AM

R8 is not wrong unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2024 1:17 PM

The organizations had nothing else to fight for - so they found something.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2024 1:17 PM

[quote]That's what you get for legalizing gay marriage

Wanting legal protection which is all that marriage is didn’t cause this.

Try again, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2024 1:36 PM

Jesus Christ r11 how literal are you? Are you autistic or something?

SUCCEEDING in getting legal protection for marriage means the organizations would have to find a new mission or face irrelevancy. They decided on transgenderism.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2024 1:39 PM

The anti-trans troll is off his meds again.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2024 1:42 PM

[quote] Wanting legal protection which is all that marriage is didn’t cause this.

It absolutely did. They made their money off fighting for marriage equality. Once that was settled they needed a new grift.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2024 1:42 PM

GLAAD?

That's a wrap.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2024 1:45 PM

[quote]It absolutely did. They made their money off fighting for marriage equality. Once that was settled they needed a new grift.

So it was caused by greed then.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2024 2:11 PM

No r16

It was beauty killed the beast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2024 2:27 PM

Rage, little Federalist Society trollfarm employees, rage!

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2024 2:28 PM

Do you think that people who find this dude disgusting our based on some troll farm? Because I can tell you, about 90% of people with working eyes do, and despite their bullshit statements about him "reclaiming beauty and transforming destruction into joy" (wtf does that even mean?), no one wants to date, fuck, be represented by, or hang out with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2024 3:05 PM

[bold]THEY SHOULD FIGHT SEX-AND-GENDER DEFAMATION ONLY WHEN IT INVOLVES CERTAIN PEOPLE!!!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!!!! THEY EXISTED FOR SAME-SEX MARRIAGE SO WHY SHOULD THEY EXIST NOW!!!!!! TRANSGENDER PEOPLE SHOULD GET THEIR OWN ORGANIZATION!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2024 6:22 PM

Only Aryans! Did you see that Indian male floozie parading himself like a freak woman!!!!!

I'm OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!

Looks matter! My narrow view matters! Equity, the input of many, and inclusion will DESTROY MY RIGHTS!!!! If I don't want to fuck him he doesn't deserve a voice!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2024 6:26 PM

Fuck off R21. This guy is fucking gross, no one thinks he is beautiful. He is not a model, I am not Molly, you are not Boxer. You're an asshole if you really think that. If your whole argument is that people who are made uncomfortable by the guy who fucking wants to make people nauseous and uncomfortable, are racist assholes, go fuck yourself. This guy is not a woman, he has no business speaking for them, and you're bringing to mind a different Orwell novel if you think we all need to along with this. Go fucking dilate, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2024 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!