Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Farewell from Puny Cocklet Troll

DL,

It's been an absolute treasure discussing the Shit Brickhouse and my puny cocklet with you all through the years, and why sexual humiliation is as relevant today as ever!

I am sad to announce that I've decided to leave DL to focus on my mental health. As a low-income person and trauma survivor living with a mental disability, I've realized that the cruel world of pubic revelations is not meant for me.

Please keep on fighting the good fight against the hung patriarchy, and keep on streaming Fitness Papi, my little puny cocklets!

Yours truly,

Puny Cocklet Troll

P.S. Greg and Teacake, you are freaks.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2024 2:02 AM

Best wishes, PC.

Never meant to offend or contribute to your difficulties.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 11:44 AM

Can you leave us with just one more Degrading Dance, PCT?

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 12:06 PM

Sorry to see you go; please give my best to your uncles.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 12:09 PM

Sad to see you hanging up your Mary Janes, but happy for the time we had you here. Godspeed on your mental health journey ❤️

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 12:13 PM

I will miss you, brother. Your posts were some of the most entertaining in memory. The term "puny cocklet" will live on, forever!

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 12:16 PM

Is it a rescue cocklet?

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 12:26 PM

What's going to happen to Colton and Packer?

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 8:29 PM

Don't go Cuny Pocklet. What will we ever do without you?

We all have our issues. Stick around.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 8:38 PM

I’ve never been aware of this person before and now he’s (I assume) leaving. What did I miss?

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 8:59 PM

If this really is PCT, I’m sad.

I hate when one of us goes.

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2024 9:13 PM

What if this is actually PCT’s blatino husbear breaking it to us gently that our hero has left this mortal coil? The writing style is quite different.

Praying that isn’t true I’m but steeling myself for the worst.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2024 9:18 PM

Waving my long, floppy shaft to you in goodbyes.

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 9:24 PM

When I leave DL, I will not be saying goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 9:28 PM

I don't think this is the true PC Troll, alas.

This post has actual paragraphs, and the punctuation is accurate.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 9:37 PM

LIES.

This troll's proper name is the Shit Brickhouse Troll. His puny cocklet is incidental.

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 9:39 PM

Can I have your Daisy Dukes and your turquoise tank, the clothes you had on when you were gang raped in the parking lot of Whole Foods?

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 11:10 PM

Bitch you'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 11:20 PM

I am so sorry I called you a Freak on Christmas Morning 2019 and blocked you. I was in my Pollyanna Prisspot mode, as it was, after all, Christmas morning.

By the end of that day, I fell in love with you.

This is a synopsis of what I have recited for the congregation at midnight mass ever since-

"I'll represent her pro boner".

followed by this exquisite bit of prose:

So I explained what happened, and my lawyer said, "Shirley, don't be a Nancy, you can't report that." My husbear said, "Why not, Tayte, she got queerbashed. Next thing you know, they'll be lynching us again." My lawyer said, "Hun, it's not good publicity for the community. She was cruising str8 meat. How do you think that will go down? You can't just grab your clit in public because you need your boicunt seeded with str8 cum." I stormed out. This is outrageous, but my husbear insists my lawyer has a point. What does DL think? Should I get a new lawyer, or just drop it?

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 11:35 PM

And this one is going on my gravestone-

C---- M------- 1980-2065

They queerbashed me, kicking me in the balls with their ripe and rank size 14 dawgs. They then pulled down my cutoffs to expose my tiny, erect cocklet. My 'manhood' was so puny compared to the lordly cocks unfurling in tight compression shorts. My boipussy was ripe for entry. My mantwat was oozing. I needed dick so bad, but I knew I wasn't gonna get it. They pissed on me - they could all piss through hardons - and jacked their massive, unwashed, cheesy cocks. The air was full of piss, smegma, sweat, and ripe feet. My cock almost erupted from all the masc pheromones. They then took my car keys and threw them far out into the distance, so I had to walk around, pantsless, with a hardon, asking passers by for help

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2024 11:37 PM

[quote] leave DL to focus on my mental health

NO PUNY COCKLET TROLL THATS NOT A THERAPIST ITS THE RAPIST! Oh Lord he can't hear us for all the jizz in his ears.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2024 11:41 PM

Hey SBT,

How 'bout you put on your gingham dress with the sluty panties one more time?

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 5:15 PM

R19 I can’t believe that story because surely at least one of his testosterone-laden punishers would’ve been slightly aroused at the sight of his puny cocklet, given it’s inherently clitoral nature.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 7:46 PM

^ I've heard he has a nice labia too

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 8:17 PM

Have you ever met a man with a puny cocklet? Was he a nice man? I have never seen another puny cocklet, just my own. I think I would like to meet a man with a puny cocklet. Did you ever kiss a puny cocklet and how did it smell?

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2024 1:07 AM

Never heard of you, bye

by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2024 1:15 AM

There will always be a place for you on the Disney Cruise.

That place is underneath me.

by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2024 1:21 AM

You’re mixing him up with Bill Whatshisface, R26.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2024 2:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!