Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ideal GoFundMe - What for? How much do you need?

What would be the GoFundMe campaign that would really hit the spot for you in 2024?

It could be life saving surgery for your beloved pet. Or as frivolous as Taylor Swift Eras Tour tickets, some hot insta ho's soiled undies, or a set of 1960's Fiestaware in the ultra rare Medium Green.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 6:47 PM

You could always just get a job.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 4:37 AM

I had to pay a $500 deductible when my van was vandalized, a $411 replacement of my front tires, and replacement of my watch, phone, and laptop — all in a single two-month period.

I’d love to have my credit card paid off and my savings account restored to its original level. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 4:43 AM

Plastic surgery. I lost a lot of weight during COVID due to exercise. I’m salty that if I wanted a fucking sex change the gov would give me one free! It’s 50 grand.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 5:06 AM

[quote] I’m salty

Yeah. Salty. That's what you are.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 5:15 AM

R2 that sounds possible as a g f m.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 5:40 PM

Thanks for the encouragement, R5. I’m deriving a pretty solid sense of my own resilience and determination from my handling of this.

I’ve lowered every cost I can and have taken long, hard looks at what I value and won’t do without. I think that by November I should be back where I was before the cascade of bad luck began.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 6:22 PM

i guess there isnt insurance? in Switzerland we can insure our lives for everything. i wish you flush days asap

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!