Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GoFundMe Scams, Part II

Reading this story, it's surely a 200% chance they "stole" their own gifts and cash, and are grifting for another round of free shit.

Anyone tacky enough to collect a sack of cash during their wedding ceremony - and not take it to a bank or at least lock it away better - is definitely pulling the short grift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 3:47 AM

Groom took it and spent it on drugs

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 2:50 AM

Their story is that the police won’t help them? With a break in? Very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 2:55 AM

They collected 5 grand so far.They want 10k. The whole thing is quite florid! They want the money to put a down payment on a house. Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 2:59 AM

Fuck these assholes who spent god knows how much on their tacky wedding. I don't understand people treating a wedding like a car or house purchase where you have to spend tens of thousands of dollars. It doesn't make any sense especially considering that immediately after their poor as f*** and saving up for a house or some dumb s***.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 3:12 AM

And I've lost everything twice in my life. And I mean everything. The thing is I got over it and with minimal help and I don't think accepting help is a bad thing. And having experienced that I don't feel bad for this couple at all who really in the scheme of things aren't out anything really.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 3:13 AM

That picture makes them look like assholes.

“Yah! Brah! We did it! I’m fuckin’ married, Brah! Fuck, yeah!”

“Woo hoo! I got this douche bro to marry me even though I’m fat! My life is AH. MAZE. ING.”

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 3:47 AM

They’re both fat. Probably stink, too.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2024 3:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!