Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kathy Griffin was on The View this Week

It was interesting. She’s been through even more bad stuff than I was aware of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 28, 2024 8:10 AM

The View troll...

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2024 12:36 AM

That woman is made of steel.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2024 12:45 AM

When she smiles she looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 12:48 AM

She sho is ugly…

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 12:50 AM

Yeah what’s with the undereyes?

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2024 12:52 AM

Not The View Troll.

The View Troll would like you to post this on The View Thread.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2024 12:52 AM

r3 give her a break she is 63 had lung cancer, endured Hell for a joke photo, lost her mother and her sister.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2024 12:52 AM

She makes Joan Rivers seem like a genius.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2024 12:52 AM

I've loved her ever since she did her bit on Seinfeld lo these many years ago.

I hope all works out for her.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2024 12:55 AM

Kathy Griffin is a true show biz baby. She's always been very talented and entertaining. Kathy is a real trouper.

Good luck to her.

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2024 1:08 AM

She is very very funny. Love this bit on Oprah and Streisand--

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2024 1:14 AM

Unfortunately too much bad cosmetic surgery that implodes years later. She would have looked better if she stayed natural. But it's good to see her as a survivor.

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 1:29 AM

Whoopie looks better than ever at 68.

And who knew Joy was 81. wow...

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 1:41 AM

I love Kathy, always have, but let’s face it she’s verging into Shriner’s Adorable Bwanket territory. When the interviewers say “Awwww!” more than twice you a charity case.

Seriously, it’s like the spirit of Richard Lewis has taken on her and she’s turned into a misery guts with addiction issues.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 1:51 AM

Also: with all the money she’s spent on plastic surgery, why haven’t they been able to give her human eyes?

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 1:52 AM

In the ancient days of television there was a program called "Queen for a Day" where housewives, widows, and elderly ladies stood before the nation telling them how rough their life was. Whoever the studio audience judged to be the most pathetic was crowned, draped in a royal robe, and given some sort of household appliance to ease the pain of her life.

Kathy's story on the View should have earned her at least a Hoover vacuum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 2:11 AM

I never liked her schtick or enjoyed for the most part, but I'm happy for her that she's getting a comeback. I did enjoy her on Howard Stern a couple times.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 2:25 AM

Whoopie looks the best I’ve ever seen her look!

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 2:26 AM

"enjoyed her comedy"

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2024 2:28 AM

What's with Whoopi's clean sideburns?

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2024 2:30 AM

She needs to wear a paper bag over her head at all times.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2024 2:37 AM

Her delivery sucks now. She was hysterical back in the day. Her comedy is like Phyillis Diller had a stroke. She’s has major sex abuse survivor vibes, so much misplaced anger.

She’s finally got what she always wanted, to be friends with the A-list.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 2:41 AM

Randy cheated on her with Nancy Kwan, he always seemed so meek and mild, so somewhat shocking. Kathy needs to just go away for a year and heal.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 2:42 AM

R23 she has a Beverly Hills lifestyle to maintain

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 2:43 AM

64 years YOUNG!

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 3:10 AM

Oh dear.

Oh, oh, oh dear.

Love you, Kathy, but it's definitely time to "close the door."

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 3:29 AM

I used to love her until she became everything she used to skewer.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 4:14 AM

Glad she's gone back to long hair, her short hair era when she was attempting to rebrand after that Trump fiasco was a disaster – her head is too big to pull off any style of short hair.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 5:18 AM

My God, WTF happened to Reba?!?!?!!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 6:20 AM

I grabbed that pussy and pinched it hard. I hope she learned her lesson: don't cross Trump.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2024 7:01 AM

R28 It wasn’t a stylistic choice. She lost her hair due to chemotherapy treatments for cancer. Do you stumble out of the cocktail lounge every five years just to make catty comments?

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2024 7:15 AM

Name a comedian who didn't have issues. She's alone because she burns through people, and has made career-damaging choices. She's still in my heart, hope she has better health in the future too.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2024 7:32 AM

Borderline personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2024 7:32 AM

Whoopi looks great but the side view makes me think that she wants to channel fellow film star Godzilla.

Kathy was hilarious on this segment & I'm not her biggest fan but I do like her.

Her kissing Joan Rivers butt as well as Paris Hilton's (two women who have made anti-LGBT statements in the past) are part of the reason why I don't like her as much as I did in the past.

She comes across as a user & abuser of her LGBT fans just like Rivers (just wanting their $ $$ for her lifestyle & celebrating bigots like Trump, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 34March 28, 2024 7:33 AM

She’s a complete hypocrite. She quit fashion police because it was too mean to women. She became hysterical when Letterman agreed that she wasn’t pretty. She tried turning herself into some feminist when her entire career has been based on tearing women down.

by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2024 7:35 AM

I used to love Kathy, but didn't want to be one of "her Gays". Kathy, we're not "your Gays", we're people and we don't belong to you... My little Irish pinhead 🤨

I am not one of your FAAAANS!

by Anonymousreply 36March 28, 2024 7:50 AM

I like her. She can be noisy and annoying but she’s talented and didn’t deserve the attacks from trumptards.

by Anonymousreply 37March 28, 2024 8:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!