Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Donny Osmond appreciate gay men fans at his stage shows?

A lot of guys were in n love with him back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 51April 12, 2024 7:15 AM

Why don't you throw your bloomers at him the next time he sings Puppy Love, OP, and see?

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 11:25 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 11:26 PM

I love all my fans… even the ones who are going to burn in hell for eternity!

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 11:35 PM

I think I told the story before. My cousin was at the airport in Salt Lake City. He was dress kind of goth. Donny Osmond give him a dirty ass look. Cousin is such an amazing person Donny Osmond can go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 11:39 PM

He was beautiful when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 11:41 PM

R4 dress like a freak and be treated like one. You and your cousin sound like douche bags.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 11:41 PM

Forget Donny - his son Chris is the heart-throb in the family now. Saw him last year on a reality show, and wow ! What a handsome guy! What a sexy body.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 11:45 PM

Is mind is a pure asshole. He wears a huge wig. Hahahahaha I remember he was quite proud that his wife and he didn’t engage in oral sex. Holy shit! What a boring freak. He said right to Rosie’s face on national TV that no he couldn’t hug her because “you’re fat!” I was like wow. He’s another moron who went broke because he gave all his money to pay off his parents debts. Just a pure fool.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 11:47 PM

He believes gays are ok in Mormon only if celibate (that means no sex) (at all) (ever)

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 11:47 PM

Chris Osmond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 11:50 PM

Chris and Donny

That’s a sexy body, R7?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 11:53 PM

R9 for what it's worth, that's the commonly-held concept in many Christian denominations (Catholicism, Episcopalianism, Anglicanism) as well as Conservative and Orthodox Judaism. No sex! No romance! NEVER!

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 11:56 PM

R11 He looked much better on the TV show last year. I don't know how old that photo is of him and his dad, but he looks much younger than he did on the show.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 12:00 AM

R12 I do not know how anyone lives like that much less pride in it! Give me oral or give me deathhhhhhj

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 12:03 AM

He came out against marriage equality over a decade ago & I don't see any change in his stance since.

Blind items over the years have him liking young blond male twinks behind closed doors so maybe if you have that look OP.

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 8:11 AM

I suppose, at this stage of his career, Donny would be happy to see any fans in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 11:27 AM

Branson trash.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 1:46 PM

R10 -that guy looks like a weird mash-up of Donny and Karen Carpenter - he’s got her Modigliani face and haunted eyes. Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 2:02 PM

Do Mormons circumcise?

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2024 2:18 PM

My sisters were in love with him. My cousin used to copy all the Osmond brothers’ autographs and sell them at school. Donny was too girly for me.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2024 2:19 PM

One of the brothers has the pastime of WATCHING SURGERIES!!! ugh. Also, how does he get to go in and observe surgery?!

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2024 5:28 PM

There is a doc on YouTube about them. It shows how damaged they are. The father kissed away their money thinking he could open a TV studio and be the next Ted Turner of Mormons. Everyone lost their money by paying off the father’s debts. You can see that in particular just destroyed them.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 5:32 PM

He told Marie to shut up about her gay daughter. Marie told him to bite a rock.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 7:35 PM

Chris pings.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 7:41 PM

He lived in Irvine, CA at the same time I did in the 1980s.

Never saw him around town but my roommates did.

That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 7:41 PM

I just watched a documentary about them the other day. It may be the one that R22 mentioned ( 2003 BBC documentary). This morning I watched a few documentaries about Britney Spears, which I never have before. It's clear that the parents want fame for their kids for themselves. Then they ride their kids to death. Justin Beiber, I also feel bad for. I guess I'm naive because I really didn't realize how evil the music business is. This awful story about " P Diddy", I don't even wanna think about the shit he's done to other people.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 8:11 PM

(R6) Sorry we are not all white Mormans.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2024 2:26 PM

How about Mormons, R27?

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2024 8:58 PM

Morman Bates!

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2024 9:55 PM

I watched the documentary. Marie declined to be interviewed.

They don't say directly that their dad was to blame for the loss of $80 million, but who else's fault was it? They started with diversified assets and then put everything into the recording studio.

They had a mini private community where they all lived as neighbors. One of them had a mansion with pillars.

They said they never had their own money.

Anyway, it was interesting. Seems like they didn't want to say anything bad about their dad.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2024 3:03 AM

R30, I didn't watch the documentary but I do remember they were doing the show in Hollywood when their dad built the studio in Utah. They moved everyone and everything there but the show was already on its last legs and when they got it to Utah, it was DOA. The public had had enough of them and they did that stupid movie Goin Coconuts, which Marie claims she did because she turned down Grease. Poor Marie had a skin care line at Kmart and that also quickly went under. They just sound like they were dumb businessmen.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2024 3:39 AM

[quote]which Marie claims she did because she turned down Grease.

By grease, she meant McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2024 7:22 AM

Probably not OP... He's a Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2024 7:43 AM

He's sassy, father! Tell him how sassy he is!

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2024 7:51 AM

Donny adjacent but who was that Osmond that was on Dancing with the Stars with Marie and he had a hot bubble butt?

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2024 8:09 AM

Doesn't he have a concert series coming up soon?

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 1:51 AM

R6 lol. THIS IS WHY I LOVE. You are such a cunt for posting that to that dude but thing about is your like 99% sure fire right.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 2:03 AM

I remember being shocked when Marie got divorced. I didn’t think that was an option for Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 2:16 AM

R38, She remarried the guy.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 2:21 AM

I know, R39. Many years later.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 2:27 AM

R38, Marie marches to her own beat, which is one reason why the other Osmonds don't like her. She said there was such pressure on her to stay married to her first husband by the church that she was ready to leave, which would have been a disaster for them. Now here's the irony. She would remarry that first husband. He was very unfaithful during their marriage and reportedly even fucked a girl on the day he and Marie got married.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 5:10 AM

Merrill was the lead singer before Donny came along and even after Donny came along. Merrill was the closest to Donny, in look, i.e., was more conventionally good-looking than the remaining brothers.

In the documentary, Merrill said that he and Donny had not really been in touch for a long time. After the documentary, he said that he and Donny are now best friends. Merrill said that Donny and Marie had issues and it seems like they weren't really talking (D & M).

Marie was the only girl out of so many boys, plus the father. Sometimes she acts so nutty and is now remarried to someone who sounds like a serial cheater. Makes me wonder what went on in that household.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 7:01 AM

Don is a grandpa. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 7:23 AM

I’m surprised he’s not a great-grandpa by now.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 7:41 AM

Donny looks like Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2024 10:09 PM

[quote] Do Mormons circumcise?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 46April 11, 2024 10:13 PM

He always looked like a woman to me.

by Anonymousreply 47April 11, 2024 10:13 PM

R19 yes but they don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 48April 11, 2024 10:36 PM

This thread is useless without pictures

by Anonymousreply 49April 12, 2024 3:53 AM

Without CNN's Larry King Live, it's probably hard for Donnie and Marie to get publicity these days. Larry had them on pretty often, probably because his wife was a Mormon. Last I remember they had a long-term gig in Las Vegas and Marie was selling (weird) dolls on the side.

by Anonymousreply 50April 12, 2024 4:42 AM

[quote]Do Mormons circumcise?

R19, yes. In an interview with Howard Stern several years ago, Donny said that he & his brothers are circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 51April 12, 2024 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!