Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Conjoined Twin Abby Hensel Got Married in a 2021 Wedding Ceremony

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel is married.

The former TLC reality star, 34, who first gained notoriety alongside sister Brittany when the pair appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 1996, tied the knot with Josh Bowling, a nurse and United States Army veteran, in 2021, according to public records obtained by Today.

The Hensels' Facebook profile photo appears to be a wedding image, with the conjoined twins wearing a wedding dress, while Bowling, in a grey suit, stands before them holding their hand.

According to Today, the twins are now fifth grade teachers and reside in Minnesota, where they were born and raised.

Bowling’s Facebook page also features happy images of him with the twins enjoying ice cream and traveling together. Additionally, his X profile, which is linked to his Facebook account, reads, "Christian, Father, Husband, Veteran, and occasional gamer."

PEOPLE reached out to the Abby and Brittany Hensel, as well as Bowling, but did not immediately get a response.

The Hensels are dicephalus conjoined twins, a rare form of partial twinning with two heads side by side on one torso. They share a bloodstream and all organs below the waist. Abby controls their right arm and leg, while Brittany controls the left.

Following their Oprah appearance, the Hensel's lives were documented on the TLC reality series Abby & Brittany, which followed them as they prepared to graduate from Minnesota's Bethel College and later traveled to Europe.

"People have been curious about us since we were born, for obvious reasons," the twins said in the first episode of the eight-part series, according to ABC. "But our parents never let us use that as an excuse. We were raised to believe we could do anything we wanted to do."

At birth, doctors presented the possibility of separating the twins. But their parents, Patty and Mike, decided against the surgery after being told there was little chance that both could survive the procedure.

“How could you pick between the two?” Mike said in a 2001 interview with TIME.

In that same interview, he also talked about the possibility of marriage one day for Abby and Brittany. At the time, the magazine reported that they were already asking their father about finding husbands someday.

Knowing that other conjoined twins have married, he thought, why not? "They're good-looking girls. They're witty. They've got everything going for them, except they're together," Mike said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 12, 2024 11:01 PM

Did Lori & Reba Chappell sing at their wedding?

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 9:46 PM

[quote] The former TLC reality star, 34 ... tied the knot with Josh Bowling, a nurse and United States Army veteran, in 2021, according to public records obtained by Today.

When asked for a comment, Mr. Bowling said "The best part is that I get to fuck two sisters at the same time!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 9:46 PM

I hate to sound crude but if he's fucking his wife does the other one turn her brain off?

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 9:46 PM

[quote] I hate to sound crude but if he's fucking his wife does the other one turn her brain off?

The other one just reads a book.. lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 9:50 PM

Lori & Reba Chappell - country music star

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 9:56 PM

freak show

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 10:34 PM

When they're bumpin' uglies I think they put a canvas bag over the other one's head.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 10:37 PM

What if the other one gets married? Would all four sleep in the same bed? Would the husbands take turns on them one after another?

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 10:38 PM

Well we know at least two of them are sleeping in the same bed.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 10:40 PM

Do they have one vagine? If so, when one orgasms, does the other one feel it too?

I'm sorry, but the idea is just disgusting to me. There must be something fucked in the head with the guy who married the one.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 10:47 PM

Well, at least that settles who’ll be maid of honor.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 10:51 PM

Yes, the sister-in-law fully feels the marital orgasms, since they share sexual parts. She can't just ignore the lovebirds when he's going down on her sister or having penetrative sex. I wonder if she gets to chime in with criticisms and suggestions or has a veto when she has a headache or needs to make a phone call.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 10:51 PM

In a video I saw on those girls they said that when they're doing things they have to coordinate their arms and legs with each other. The left head has control over the left arm and leg and the right head, well you get it. So when the husband of Abby prepares to mount them they clearly both have to coordinate getting into the breeding position, opening their legs, etc. If Abby wants to hug her husband during the act I wonder if the other one wraps her arm around him too?

It's all just to triflin' and confused.

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 10:53 PM

At least one gets some dick without the hassle of being married.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 10:54 PM

I hope Brittany likes Abby’s husband.

This also curtails cheating on your bride with her sister.

I think they have already said they have learned to compartmentalize sensation in the parts of the body they share. They’re private about intimate details (which of course is what everyone is most curious about) so we will never really know the exceptionally unique details of their sex lives.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 10:54 PM

I wonder they talk dirty during sex. Maybe the other one whispers to Abby's husband during sex, yeah give it to her, fuck her brains out, go for it stud!

I wonder if they argue when they do poopydoops. "Damn Abby, you stink. No bitch you stink!".

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 10:55 PM

The sad thing is when one dies the other dies too. They share one set of internal organs.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 10:58 PM

Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 11:12 PM

What is wrong with the parents for god sake? Of course you would separate them if it meant that one could live a normal-ish life. Even if unfortunately one would not survive . I can’t even imagine living that horror show life.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 11:15 PM

Since they have two separate brains, wouldn’t they orgasm at different times due to the same penetration/clitoral stimulation? Wouldn’t that mean one sister will always be unsatisfied? Unless Abby’s husband keeps going after Abby has an orgasm, so that Brittany can have one too.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2024 1:20 AM

There was no way to separate them in that way, r19.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2024 1:21 AM

There's no way to separate them, but also their folks are super christ-y and religious and are offended when anyone implies that the kids are less than ideal. On the bright side, an actual "they/them" that makes sense to say!

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 1:28 AM

I mean, come on. He’s actually married to both of them.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 1:31 AM

Just take turns smoking copious amounts of pot, silly!

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 1:33 AM

Yes R23, and they both do one job, but also, not. They are teachers and though they have to always be in the same place, one can talk to one student and one to another, right? or no? Can they both write? If so they can both do separate grading and stuff. They are two people from the neck up but not from the neck down. Like Rosey Grier and Ray Milland in that one movie in the 60s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 1:33 AM

It must be a huge ego boost to him to be pumping away inside of them and to see those two heads squirming with pleasure at the same time, then they harmonize when they come. Hahahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 1:40 AM

You assume that weird, Christian, people give a shit about a woman's orgasm. I'm sure he doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 1:43 AM

And I thought my life was complicated.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 1:45 AM

From the People article:

At birth, doctors presented the possibility of separating the twins. But their parents, Patty and Mike, decided against the surgery after being told there was little chance that both could survive the procedure.

So yes, they could have been separated into one person.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 1:54 AM

R27, conservative men are definitely into that. It’s a huge ego boost to them.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2024 1:59 AM

R29 then they would have to decide whose head to lop off.

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2024 2:09 AM

Think about the trauma they would have had to inflict on the bodies to have done that. It’s not just the head. They had several organs they don’t share as well.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2024 2:12 AM

A two-headed girl.

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2024 2:18 AM

What if the other twin is a lesbian? Sucks for her.

by Anonymousreply 34March 28, 2024 2:18 AM

[quote] At birth, doctors presented the possibility of separating the twins. But their parents, Patty and Mike, decided against the surgery after being told there was little chance that both could survive the procedure.

I would rather die shortly after birth than live a long life attached to another person.

by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2024 2:35 AM

[quote] We were raised to believe we could do anything we wanted to do."

Except polka.

by Anonymousreply 36March 28, 2024 2:37 AM

Imagine if the husband DOES cheat on Abby - Brittany doesn't compartmentalize when Abby's getting fucked, or Brittany talks to him when Abby is sleeping and they develop feelings for each other. There's nowhere to to go when furious with each other.

Abby: "Josh, we're getting separated ... And, we are too, Brittany -- I don't give a fuck about the medical risk at this point. And, I'm taking the vagina."

by Anonymousreply 37March 28, 2024 2:39 AM

THIS is who "they" pronouns were meant for.

by Anonymousreply 38March 28, 2024 2:39 AM

[quote]R38 Today, the twins are now fifth grade teachers

This image scares me. I would have been scarred for life.

(And do they get two salaries?)

by Anonymousreply 39March 28, 2024 3:01 AM

Wretched existence. I would say at least they don't know any different but then again they can see 99.99% of the population and how they exist.

by Anonymousreply 40March 28, 2024 3:09 AM

“You may kiss the 2 brides!”

by Anonymousreply 41March 28, 2024 3:15 AM

The first time I saw them I was channel surfing and hit on some TLC type channel. They were riding a horse and I was struck by something odd about it. I like horses but it gradually came to me what I was seeing. I was horrified. Every time I think about it PT Barnum comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 42March 28, 2024 3:19 AM

[quote] I wonder if they argue when they do poopydoops. "Damn Abby, you stink. No bitch you stink!".

Lol.

Now you just made me wonder how vicious their fights get.

"I should have chopped off your head when I had the chance, you bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2024 3:20 AM

R25, that Ray Milland would do anything for a paycheck, wouldn’t he? Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2024 3:33 AM

Their parents should have named one of the daughters, Gretl.

Gretl Hensel. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2024 3:43 AM

This is exactly why ancient Spartans threw babies off cliffs.

by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2024 3:46 AM

Don't be mean, R46.

Maybe back then, there were less opportunities for conjoined twins to live a fulfilling life, but in 2024 it's entirely possible.

Just listen to them. They seem perfectly happy.

It's fascinating to watch them speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 28, 2024 3:57 AM

Can you imagine the time of the month when both have PMS at the same time? Not sure Josh knows what he got himself into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 28, 2024 4:12 AM

What about oral sex?

by Anonymousreply 49March 28, 2024 4:21 AM

Reba Chappell, formerly Dori Chappell is now George Chappell trans man.

by Anonymousreply 50March 28, 2024 4:22 AM

R47. I think it’s pretty obvious which head has to go.

by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2024 4:28 AM

If they get pregnant how do they decide who's the mother?

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2024 4:36 AM

[quote] If they get pregnant how do they decide who's the mother?

They call Maury Povich.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2024 5:00 AM

I’m wondering if they’re hoping for a girl just like mom.

by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2024 5:18 AM

What I will never get is in all this era of #MeToo how the other sister doesn’t feel like she’s being raped. Is she giving consent too? It’s just…it’s weird. The whole thing is weird and more than a little troubling.

by Anonymousreply 55March 28, 2024 6:06 AM

[Quote] I think it’s pretty obvious which head has to go.

I feel like such a cunt but fuck this made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 56March 28, 2024 6:49 AM

[quote] What I will never get is in all this era of #MeToo how the other sister doesn’t feel like she’s being raped. Is she giving consent too?

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

As if the rules of "consent" apply to conjoined twins.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 57March 28, 2024 8:29 AM

Which head is which?

by Anonymousreply 58March 28, 2024 8:48 AM

What happens when Brittany decides to get married and also wants sex. A four-way 'no homo' as long as the balls don't touch?

by Anonymousreply 59March 28, 2024 8:56 AM

R57, completely true. I don’t know what I’m talking about, never having been nor having known any conjoined twins. Which is why I was wondering.

It’s this thing they have now called “empathy” that I like to sample from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 60March 28, 2024 9:04 AM

I'm betting the husband is some kind of pervert. What kind of normal man would even consider dating, much less marrying, someone like that?

by Anonymousreply 61March 28, 2024 9:35 AM

I'll bet she gives good heads.

by Anonymousreply 62March 28, 2024 9:36 AM

The husband is definitely a pervert with a fetish he is fulfilling by marrying a two headed woman and that’s what this is because from the neck down they share one body, it’s creepy and gross.

by Anonymousreply 63March 28, 2024 11:39 AM

^^They should have married that guy with 2 dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 28, 2024 11:46 AM

Believe me I can make tasteless jokes about any topic, but given how rough life can be for anyone, I’m glad these girls are living as normal a life as possible.

by Anonymousreply 65March 28, 2024 12:01 PM

[quote]What I will never get is in all this era of #MeToo how the other sister doesn’t feel like she’s being raped. Is she giving consent too? It’s just…it’s weird. The whole thing is weird and more than a little troubling.

You're thinking like a 'woke' liberal, who thinks that any gesture from a man is akin to sexual assault.

These girls were raised in a close-knit, conservative family/town in Minnesota.

They don't demonize men.

by Anonymousreply 66March 28, 2024 12:22 PM

I swear I saw these girls on Donahue. They're only 34?

by Anonymousreply 67March 28, 2024 12:22 PM

To separate them you can basically only remove ones head.

It's better this way they both found love.

by Anonymousreply 68March 28, 2024 12:56 PM

They seem to live a normal life. They also taught school as teachers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 28, 2024 1:02 PM

Honestly it's more weird to have to masturbate with your sister being aware than having a threesome, so good for them.

by Anonymousreply 70March 28, 2024 1:14 PM

I'm sorry, truly I am, but these girls require of us quite the cognitive dissonance to agree they are somehow normal and okay for 6th-graders to observe daily. They are beyond! Medical terms aside, "Abby and Brittany" is a two-headed person!

And the hubby is a "Christian nurse"? DL fodder, more like it.

by Anonymousreply 71March 28, 2024 1:16 PM

I used to find these two so fascinating. They had a reality show about 12 years ago I think, and I couldn't wait to see it cause I figured they had such an interesting life. I was wrong. They're super boring. Just christian, good girl, teachers. There's seriously nothing to see here. Obviously, the one must be pretty close to the other ones husband. I imagine she also wants to get married too, I don't know if another guy will be down with that or how the living arrangements will work out. I'm sure they will be having kids as soon as they can. I think they always wanted to be moms, that's kind of the values they were taught.

by Anonymousreply 72March 28, 2024 2:44 PM

Both sisters feel and oarivipsre in the sex. It’s their normal. My suggestion is to get over it.

by Anonymousreply 73March 28, 2024 3:11 PM

[quote] ^^They should have married that guy with 2 dicks.

But they only have one vagine, so having sex with the man with two dicks, would still be double penetration.

You can see I've put a lot of thought into this. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 74March 28, 2024 4:01 PM

Would this be considered Polygamy?

by Anonymousreply 75March 28, 2024 4:07 PM

[quote] Would this be considered Polygamy?

Only if another man marries the other head.

Then it'll be like an orgy.

Otherwise, it's just a good old-fashioned threesome.

by Anonymousreply 76March 28, 2024 4:15 PM

I’d love to sit on their faces

by Anonymousreply 77March 28, 2024 4:18 PM

Imagine having an ever-present sister in law. I wonder if they ask her to wear noise canceling headphones at times so they can have private conversations.

by Anonymousreply 78March 28, 2024 4:18 PM

I'm sorry. I'm usually very empathetic and careful about judging others.

But this is just fucking bizarre. I can't get past that.

by Anonymousreply 79March 28, 2024 4:19 PM

The happy.... couple? Threesome?

I love how Abby and her new husband are on both ends, and the other twin is smushed in the middle.

Do they just pretend that she's not there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 28, 2024 4:25 PM

In the cinematic adaptation of their life, the heads will be played by Sarah Jessica Parker and Taylor Swift. The body will be played by Florence Pugh.

by Anonymousreply 81March 28, 2024 4:27 PM

In this photo of Abby and her husband embracing, you can see how weird the dynamics are for the other sister.

She has to be a willing participant in everything.

There can be no hugging or intimacy without Brittany consciously controlling the left side of their body.

But strangely, he only looks at Abby's side of their body, while Brittany is forced to look at Abby's husband.

The whole thing is a trip!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 28, 2024 4:31 PM

[quote]I mean, come on. He’s actually married to both of them.

Legally he's only married to Abby, since they are two separate individuals, sharing a lower half of the body.

I do wonder how children would work. Do they share one uterus? Not sure who the children would belong to.

by Anonymousreply 83March 28, 2024 4:32 PM

What's a "christian" nurse and why does it set off alarms in my head?

by Anonymousreply 84March 28, 2024 4:34 PM

I'm sorry, but he's gotta be one sick fuck. I bet there's some strange skeletons in his closet.

by Anonymousreply 85March 28, 2024 4:35 PM

Abby, let's make love.

Brittany? Go to bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 28, 2024 4:39 PM

I wonder if they ever dressed up like Janet and Chrissy on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 87March 28, 2024 4:43 PM

What happens if their ass itches?

"Abby, scratch our ass."

"No, you scratch it, Brittany."

Who inserts the tampon at that time of the month? What happens if one falls asleep but the other one wants to stay up and party? Are all their clothes custom made? And, the most DL question of all, do they have to pay for 2 plane seats?? I have too many questions.

by Anonymousreply 88March 28, 2024 4:44 PM

Do you guys remember the Barbi twins and their weird relationship with Ken Wahl? One of them is married to him but I'm pretty sure they both bang him. This is probably similar. They had bad relationships and were used and abused, I'm sure and Ken seems to understand one or both of them, so it seems to work out for them. The Hensel twins are super close out of neccesity and have all the same friends and I'm sure had many talks about this. I'm glad they'll get to have kids. I doubt anyone else will want to marry the other one, it's too weird.

by Anonymousreply 89March 28, 2024 4:46 PM

[quote] Are all their clothes custom made?

It has to be.

Take a look.

Their body is extra wide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 28, 2024 4:46 PM

If they play on a sporting team, do they each have separate positions? Because with that body, they'd make a great linebacker.

by Anonymousreply 91March 28, 2024 4:56 PM

R90 I think their grandma used to sew their shirts, they had a really wide neckhole in them.

by Anonymousreply 92March 28, 2024 5:54 PM

There are 2 male conjoined twins in India that work as electricians. I’m amazed these 4 individuals have the semi-normal lives they do - not long ago they would have been institutionalized, sold to a circus or killed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 28, 2024 5:57 PM

I thought they were going into adult films.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2024 6:04 PM

I don't understand why marriage is on the table for conjoined people... they are two people in one body, how is a "marriage" possible?

by Anonymousreply 95March 28, 2024 6:17 PM

So, every time they have sex, it's a threesome. Right?

by Anonymousreply 96March 28, 2024 6:19 PM

Wow R95. Do you also not understand why women have the right to vote? Because they are normal people, despite their birth anomaly. They want kids, they need a husband. It's weird, yeah, I wouldn't date a conjoined twin, but there's a lid for every pot, I guess. Good for them, they seem like nice, if boring, girls.

by Anonymousreply 97March 28, 2024 6:22 PM

Their pretty boring show is on Prime. You can watch it and see that they're just like any other twenty somethings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 28, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote]Abby controls their right arm and leg, while Brittany controls the left

This is some fucked up shit

by Anonymousreply 99March 28, 2024 6:26 PM

Great for them - hope they have lasting happiness.

by Anonymousreply 100March 28, 2024 6:40 PM

R95 yes I do understand about women's suffrage. I am a woman. What you're missing is the definition of marriage - it's between 2 people. Not 3. This is some sick shit as R99 said.

by Anonymousreply 101March 28, 2024 6:40 PM

So are they supposed to not get married because of a birth anomaly? Should they just be in a freak show? I think it's odd too that some guy would do this but jesus, they're a fucking couple of girls from Minnesota. They're raised to get married and have kids. They have separate drivers' licenses and separate college degrees so why would they not also be recognized as separate people for the sake of marriage?

by Anonymousreply 102March 28, 2024 6:45 PM

[quote]R101 What you're missing is the definition of marriage - it's between 2 people. Not 3.

I guess it would involve if they have 1 birth certificate or 2.

by Anonymousreply 103March 28, 2024 6:48 PM

Come on, they are in a throuple. I don’t care what they say publicly. Both have to be into that man for this to work. When he’s having sex I best he makes out with both of them.

They are just keeping it cute for the press, but he’s in a relationship with both women.

by Anonymousreply 104March 28, 2024 6:48 PM

Well, I never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 28, 2024 6:55 PM

I wonder if he gets blowjobs from both of them? I'm sure the other one is in the way...maybe one is licking his asshole while the other is blowing him...

by Anonymousreply 106March 28, 2024 7:00 PM

R104 Yeah of course he is. If he's cool with that, and they are, good for them. I find it more disturbing someone married Tess Holliday, but I digress.

by Anonymousreply 107March 28, 2024 7:03 PM

You know what I'm gonna say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 28, 2024 7:39 PM

I guess they were on Tinder and that's how they found him. There's a reddit thread about it and this was in it:

"One of my friends matched the one on the right on tinder a ways back (also from MN). Sorry, i dont know who's who. Glad to see they found someone!"

Also, this is a fucking great novel about a set of twins that were probably more like the Chappell twins, but still, it's really good and answers a lot of questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 28, 2024 7:40 PM

I don't even want to guess how that one was phrased.

by Anonymousreply 110March 28, 2024 7:42 PM

Why did their parents allow them to grow up like this? Why didn't they behead one of them at birth?

by Anonymousreply 111March 28, 2024 7:43 PM

I don’t know about that account, R109. I had heard the sisters when to school with this dude when they were young children & the bride was so touched that he recognized her so many years later.

by Anonymousreply 112March 28, 2024 7:59 PM

Well, she's not easy to forget.

by Anonymousreply 113March 28, 2024 8:04 PM

Chang & Eng Bunker - the original Siamese Twins were married to different women & alternated households every 3 days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 28, 2024 8:05 PM

Not going to say anything mean. Except I guess there really is someone for everyone. I genuinely have no idea how this works but I wish them happiness.

by Anonymousreply 115March 28, 2024 8:08 PM

Isn't one of them a Trump supporter? How do they vote?

by Anonymousreply 116March 28, 2024 8:13 PM

Do the ladies have six holes for fucking?

by Anonymousreply 117March 28, 2024 8:17 PM

I would've been horrified as a kid seeing this walking toward me in a department store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 28, 2024 8:22 PM

R94 there is some leaked footage online of one of them giving a guy a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 119March 28, 2024 8:25 PM

My neck hurts.

by Anonymousreply 120March 28, 2024 8:44 PM

Split ticket r116

by Anonymousreply 121March 28, 2024 8:47 PM

So if one wanted to commit suicide…?

by Anonymousreply 122March 28, 2024 9:08 PM

[quote] They have separate drivers' licenses and separate college degrees

I'm sure they always get two for the price of one.

They're certainly not going to take two driving tests, and they're certainly not going to take two tests for the same class, in every class.

My guess is that they take one test for everything, yet they get separate licenses, degrees, accreditation, etc.

by Anonymousreply 123March 28, 2024 10:28 PM

[Quote]They have separate drivers' licenses

Would they get booked if Brittany had agreed to drive, and was fully concentrating on the task, but Abby was watching a DVD?

by Anonymousreply 124March 28, 2024 10:36 PM

How does one of them drive when the other one controls the other arm and leg?

by Anonymousreply 125March 28, 2024 10:44 PM

Well, driving a clutch would be hard r125. But there are amputees who can legally drive.

by Anonymousreply 126March 28, 2024 11:00 PM

You couldn't separate them. You could only decapitate one of the heads. But I don't know if that would allow the other one to live or not.

by Anonymousreply 127March 28, 2024 11:09 PM

What if one of them consents to sex but the other one doesn't? They share a vagina, so it's probably rape. Someone should ask Rose McGowan just to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 128March 28, 2024 11:09 PM

You’d neat some Neosporin and a very, very big band-aid, R127.

by Anonymousreply 129March 28, 2024 11:14 PM

[quote] You couldn't separate them. You could only decapitate one of the heads.

Rofl. Are you insane?

Both Abby and Brittany were ALIVE when they were born.

So you wanted the parents and the doctors to cut off a live head?

What kind of crack are you smoking??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 28, 2024 11:15 PM

I don't know what's more unsettling looking, a 2 headed person (persons?) with one body, or 2 semi-torso 2 armed persons with one lower half body like the r93's link.

by Anonymousreply 131March 28, 2024 11:15 PM

Here's a set who are similar to the Hensels. One has a boyfriend, one is asexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 28, 2024 11:20 PM

The husband is kind of a cute "bear."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 28, 2024 11:22 PM

What if one of them wants some "alone time" with her husband? Does he put a bag over the other one's head?

by Anonymousreply 134March 28, 2024 11:37 PM

Lori and George walked so Abby and Britt could run...to a bear. The Schapells were placed in a mental institution by their parents and weren't released till their teens when a social worker and I think a governor's wife intervened and realized they were mentally sound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 28, 2024 11:41 PM

r135, my god, face to face?

by Anonymousreply 136March 28, 2024 11:48 PM

Twice the hassle, half the pussy. He's a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 137March 28, 2024 11:58 PM

Those girls are so unlikable r132.

I remember that Brittany and Abby said on one of their specials that if needed one of them can just check out mentally and that was how they handled dating.

The only thing that would kind of get on my nerves is how they so frequently speak in unison. Especially when it happens at the end of a sentence. I suppose you’d get used to it, but it makes it harder to see them individually, if that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 138March 29, 2024 2:38 AM

I'm sorry but this is just freakish. It seems to me that they doctors could have anticipated this mess in the womb during the second trimester.

by Anonymousreply 139March 29, 2024 2:45 AM

R133- The twins are really aging. They look about ten years older than their actual age.

by Anonymousreply 140March 29, 2024 2:47 AM

I wonder if one takes any kind of drugs, prescription or illicit, how it affects the other one. Like if one takes edibles, would the other feel it in their body?

by Anonymousreply 141March 29, 2024 2:49 AM

Very confusing

by Anonymousreply 142March 29, 2024 2:54 AM

[quote] I wonder if one takes any kind of drugs, prescription or illicit, how it affects the other one. Like if one takes edibles, would the other feel it in their body?

Naturally.

They share the same circulatory system.

I think the only difference is that different heads feel pain from different parts of the body.

If you watch the video at R47, they mention that different sisters feel different pain from different parts of the body.

So even though they share one body, different "heads" (to be indelicate) feel the sensation.

It's fascinating, because it's almost as if the brain receptors were split between the two heads, so that one head feels certain pain from certain places, and the other head feels pain from other places.

by Anonymousreply 143March 29, 2024 3:02 AM

[quote]R125 How does one of them drive when the other one controls the other arm and leg?

They probably do about as well as most women drivers… [italic]amirite?!

by Anonymousreply 144March 29, 2024 3:22 AM

R85 Yeah his two-headed wife.

by Anonymousreply 145March 29, 2024 3:28 AM

R144 Correction: Most Asian women drivers.

by Anonymousreply 146March 29, 2024 3:29 AM

That’s the least of their problems, R140.

by Anonymousreply 147March 29, 2024 3:41 AM

I always felt more sorry for the one whose head was on crooked, and now to add insult to injury her sister is the one who gets married.

by Anonymousreply 148March 29, 2024 3:51 AM

Is Abby the pretty one?

by Anonymousreply 149March 29, 2024 3:53 AM

I felt sorry for the unmarried one. This whole thing gotta be one big mindfuck for her. Best solution for her is if they all agree to be a throuple

by Anonymousreply 150March 29, 2024 4:12 AM

R143, They obviously have two different heads. The physiology is their essence. Mentioning that FACT can hardly be termed "indelicate," for otherwise they would be unknown and undiscussed.

So no need for either quotation marks or "almost as if...." It isn't "as if"; it IS.

by Anonymousreply 151March 29, 2024 4:26 AM

R122, That's not the potential problem. But a brain tumor, dementia, or other individual ailment might be.

by Anonymousreply 152March 29, 2024 4:32 AM

R101 fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 153March 29, 2024 4:36 AM

These two had a little bit more space between them, but a very tumultuous and sad life. I remember reading a book about them years ago and feeling so hopelessly sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 29, 2024 4:36 AM

I’m reminded of the Woody Allen line about dividing the world into the pathetic & the miserable.

by Anonymousreply 155March 29, 2024 6:51 AM

At r154 they look like a.Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 156March 29, 2024 9:04 AM

I think sleeping would be a nightmare. What if one needs to toss and turn all night (like I do) or can’t sleep because the other is snoring. And what about getting up to pee?

by Anonymousreply 157March 29, 2024 9:07 AM

They share one bladder.

by Anonymousreply 158March 29, 2024 9:13 AM

The Hilton sisters appeared normal except for being joined at the ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 29, 2024 9:21 AM

[quote] Is Abby the pretty one?

Abby is the Marcia.

Brittany is the Jan.

It's always Abby, Abby, Abby!!!

by Anonymousreply 160March 29, 2024 9:25 AM

And I thought me and my alcoholic ex were codependent…

by Anonymousreply 161March 29, 2024 10:16 AM

[quote]The Hilton sisters appeared normal except for being joined at the ass.

That’s bad because Paris and her sister both have ass herpes.

by Anonymousreply 162March 29, 2024 11:12 AM

R66, posting from the Branch Davidian

by Anonymousreply 163March 29, 2024 11:15 AM

How’d you like to be the groom’s family the first time they got to meet their loved one’s choice for a bride?

by Anonymousreply 164March 29, 2024 11:22 AM

^ Why couldn’t you marry that nice woman with Elephant Man’s disease we wanted you to meet?

by Anonymousreply 165March 29, 2024 11:25 AM

I highly doubt these twins will be able to get pregnant.

Their inner workings are probably jumbled, and they are most likely not able to conceive.

by Anonymousreply 166March 29, 2024 12:13 PM

The husband always seems to be on the side with the other twin. Interesting. Why put Brittany in the middle?

And for people wondering why one of the heads wasn’t simply removed, this is why.

Organ distribution The twins have individual organs in the upper part of their body, while most of those at and below the navel are shared, the exception being the spinal cord.

Organ distribution

2 heads

2 spines merging at the coccyx and joined at the thorax by sections of ribs. Surgery corrected scoliosis.

2 completely separate spinal cords

2 arms (originally 3, but the rudimentary central arm was removed, leaving the central shoulder blade in place)

1 broad ribcage with 2 highly fused sternums and traces of bridging ribs. Surgery expanded the pleural cavities.

2 breasts

2 hearts in a shared circulatory system (nutrition, respiration, and medicine taken by either affects both)

4 lungs with the medial lungs moderately fused, not involving Brittany's upper right lobe; three pleural cavities

1 diaphragm with well coordinated involuntary breathing, slight central defect

2 stomachs

2 gallbladders

1 liver, enlarged and elongated right lobe

Y-shaped small intestine, with slightly spastic double peristalsis at the juncture

1 large intestine (one colon, rectum, and anus)

3 kidneys: 2 left, 1 right

1 bladder

1 set of reproductive organs

2 separate half-sacrums, which converge distally

1 slightly broad pelvis

2 legs

There is an entire body beyond the head. The separate organs might cease to function/die and go septic or overwhelm the living twin if the head were removed. And at the least, one arm and leg would become useless since each set is controlled by one twin.

by Anonymousreply 167March 29, 2024 2:01 PM

R167- Your post looks like one of Greg's gourmet recipes.

by Anonymousreply 168March 29, 2024 2:08 PM

R166 I swear I think I heard they could. I know they're going to try. I wonder if they might be, and that's why they announced the marriage.

R138 I agree. I find them so obnoxious. There's a whole show about them on the ID channel. Their parents are illegals and still have not bothered to learn English or get permanent visas despite the fact that their kids need highly fucking specialized medical care. That irks the shit out of me. The girls seem to think they are owed it.

by Anonymousreply 169March 29, 2024 2:10 PM

For the numerous posters who wondered if the two headed woman gave oral…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 29, 2024 2:33 PM

That picture says fakes R170, it's been around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 171March 29, 2024 2:35 PM

Why would they risk passing on their genes to a kid? Did they ever publicly say they want kids or is that frau speculation? They are getting a bit long in the tooth for child bearing and medically, since they share one circulatory system not sure pregnancy is even possible.

by Anonymousreply 172March 29, 2024 2:45 PM

They said they wanted kids, always. In all those specials they did every year. Why would they pass on any mutated genes? The reason twins are conjoined is because they are supposed to be twins but the eggs don't completely separate. It's a spontaneous mutation.

by Anonymousreply 173March 29, 2024 2:53 PM

I'm sorry. I cannot get with this. No way. I feel sorry for them. But it's just too grotesque. This is why ultrasound was invented so when a woman is 4-5 months pregnant they can see birth defects and stuff like this. I wonder when they knew?I wonder how the doctor told the mother, Well, you have had a baby born with two heads. I wouldn't have even wanted to see it.

by Anonymousreply 174March 29, 2024 2:58 PM

I just can’t get my head around this (okay, sorry, that’s probably not the right comment to make).

How could you marry one and not the other? How would you even choose between two heads on the same body? And how the fuck would the other head lady feel? I’d feel a TAD rejected and knowing my conjoined twin was married and I was still single. What the heck does she do when they have sex? Put in earphones, close her eyes and try to think of something else?

by Anonymousreply 175March 29, 2024 2:59 PM

[quote] I'm sorry, truly I am, but these girls require of us quite the cognitive dissonance to agree they are somehow normal and okay for 6th-graders to observe daily. They are beyond! Medical terms aside, "Abby and Brittany" is a two-headed person!

Children could probably adjust and be OK with seeing them. I don't think I ever could. I would reflexively shriek in horror at every parent-teacher conference.

by Anonymousreply 176March 29, 2024 3:12 PM

If they were able to have kids which I hope they can’t which head would be listed as the mother on the birth certificate since you can’t have two mother's listed.

by Anonymousreply 177March 29, 2024 3:29 PM

Oh I bet you can R177. You can have a man listed as the mother and you can have a baby listed as non binary.

by Anonymousreply 178March 29, 2024 3:36 PM

[quote] which head would be listed as the mother

The one who gave consent to the act of procreation.

by Anonymousreply 179March 29, 2024 3:45 PM

[quote] [R167]- Your post looks like one of Greg's gourmet recipes.

You’re right!

by Anonymousreply 180March 29, 2024 3:52 PM

^ That is oversimplified, they share one uterus, cervix and a vagina although I think they each have a set of ovaries so the egg being fertilized could be the determining factor.

The left twin seems to have the most complete body with the right being parasitic.

This is all so weird because they will both be pregnant but because they have separate spines both will need an epidural and I imagine a cesarean due to the need to coordinate pushing for a vaginal birth.

by Anonymousreply 181March 29, 2024 3:58 PM

I think things would get really strange if or when the other twin, Brittany, decided that she wanted to get married and have kids. How would that work out?

by Anonymousreply 182March 29, 2024 4:45 PM

R167 …and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

by Anonymousreply 183March 29, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote] How could you marry one and not the other?

Because he would legally be a polygamist if he married both.

And that's illegal in this country.

Why do people keep discounting that these are two separate and distinct individuals, despite the fact that they are conjoined?

by Anonymousreply 184March 29, 2024 7:01 PM

They are two separate and distinct individuals who share orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 185March 29, 2024 8:01 PM

[Quote] I’d feel a TAD rejected and knowing my conjoined twin was married and I was still single.

This brings up another interesting question. Is Abby cheating on her husband if Brittany scores a root? Does the husband go on all the dates to keep an eye on his wife?

by Anonymousreply 186March 29, 2024 11:12 PM

So when tax time rolls around, do they file jointly?

by Anonymousreply 187March 30, 2024 12:23 AM

[quote] Reba Chappell - country music star

Didn't she win a CMA for best conjoined country artist?

by Anonymousreply 188March 30, 2024 1:11 AM

Our Viv did it first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 30, 2024 1:19 AM

Our Viv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 30, 2024 1:20 AM

I had a couple of students who say them at a baseball game or something. They were appalled by how freaky the twins look in person.

by Anonymousreply 191March 30, 2024 1:41 AM

R132 that was funny. I like this sassy twin. They need a show.

by Anonymousreply 192March 30, 2024 2:12 AM

I find one of the Bunker twins kind of handsome. Sadly, one became alcoholic. And one lived for two hours after the other.

by Anonymousreply 193March 30, 2024 2:47 AM

One positive is they always have a Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 194March 30, 2024 3:44 AM

OMG you're terrible, R194. 👹

by Anonymousreply 195March 30, 2024 3:55 AM

Yes, terribly unfunny

by Anonymousreply 196March 30, 2024 4:16 AM

Does anyone else here remember seeing a documentary on conjoined twins in Ireland? One of them died after they were separated. All I really remember is that the one had a weak heart which would have eventually caused the death of both twins.

Anyway, it must be freaky to know that when one of these women dies, the other will as well. It'd be super weird to have the one head dead while the other knows it's about to die.

by Anonymousreply 197March 30, 2024 4:42 AM

I saw that Irish conjoined twin story on 60 Minutes probably 30 yrs ago. I didn't know/remember one of the twins died.

by Anonymousreply 198March 30, 2024 5:14 AM

I’m not scrolling through the first 197 above me, but didn’t anyone consider the BJ situation? They’re gonna need more than copious amounts of pot if they’re not in on it together. Maybe he’s setting them up.

by Anonymousreply 199March 30, 2024 5:15 AM

What if the husband wants anal sex and the single twin doesn't?

What if the other sister gets married and the husbands hate each other?

What if the married sister wants some dick but the other sister is not in the mood?

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 200March 30, 2024 5:35 AM

Gypsy's husband is now available for the other twin (you know he's seen worse)

by Anonymousreply 201March 30, 2024 6:05 AM

They should do a short run of Side Show on Broadway. It’s a crap year, they could easily win the Tony Award.

by Anonymousreply 202March 30, 2024 6:21 PM

[quote] Conjoined Twins Brittany & Abby Hensel Clap Back at "Loud" Comments

Brittany and Abby Hensel aren't going anywhere.

Amid news of Abby's marriage to Josh Bowling, the conjoined twins—whose inspiring journey has been told in numerous documentaries—let others know that they'll never be silenced. In fact, as the 34-year-old sisters pointed out, their story is one that stands the test of time.

"The internet is extra LOUD today," Brittany and Abby captioned a March 28 TikTok video showing various ancient sculptures of conjoined twins. "We have always been around."

Brittany and Abby first gained national attention in 1996, when they appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show to share how they navigate life through their unique dynamic. Though they each can sleep, eat and talk separately, Brittany—who is anatomically joined to her sibling from the belly button down—operate one body, resulting in the siblings needing to be highly in sync with one another.

Their case was also explored in the 2007's Extraordinary People: The Twins Who Share a Body. As discussed in the doc, Brittany controls the left limbs while Abby controls the right. They also each have their own heart, brain, set of lungs, stomach and kidney, but share other organs such as the liver and the bladder.

"We are totally different people," Brittany noted. "We usually bargain with each other like, ‘If you do this, I'll do that.' Or we take turns."

After starring in their 2012 TLC reality series Abby & Brittany, the Minnesota natives retreated from the public spotlight to focus on their transition to adulthood. In recent years, the pair chose not to publicly discuss certain details of their lives, including Abby's 2021 wedding to her husband Josh, though they recently shared images of them all together on TikTok.

As Brittany previously shared in their 2006's Joined for Life: Abby & Brittany Turn 16, "The whole world doesn't need to know who we're dating or what we're gonna do and everything."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 30, 2024 9:36 PM

R203, That picture is straight off the cover of "Non-Threatening Husbands" magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 31, 2024 12:42 AM

That's their man, no matter what the marriage license says.

by Anonymousreply 205March 31, 2024 1:25 AM

When he says get me a samich do they both make one?

by Anonymousreply 206March 31, 2024 2:21 AM

I don't know why, but this picture sort of freaked me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 31, 2024 5:18 AM

I'm trying to imagine them having sex but I just can't. My stomach and gag reflex won't let me.

by Anonymousreply 208March 31, 2024 5:26 AM

I wonder if they ever get sick of each other?

Like, really, really sick of each other that they can't stand the sight of each other.

WTF are they supposed to do?

There's no escape.

Can you imagine being forced to spend your entire life next to someone, regardless of whether you like them or not?

To me, that is the definition of hell.

Especially because I'm an introvert.

by Anonymousreply 209March 31, 2024 5:36 AM

I suppose they know no different, R209, but it's my worst nightmare too as an introvert.

by Anonymousreply 210March 31, 2024 8:56 AM

R207 If you don't know why that picture freaked you out I can't help you.

by Anonymousreply 211March 31, 2024 9:57 AM

They seem very righteous in their trying to pretend their life is normal. Guess what? It's not. It's no where near normal, actually.

by Anonymousreply 212March 31, 2024 9:59 AM

It's either the pretending or insanity, r212.

by Anonymousreply 213March 31, 2024 10:56 AM

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

by Anonymousreply 214March 31, 2024 11:56 AM

What if one is a morning person and the other is a night owl? Can one head be asleep while the other is awake?

by Anonymousreply 215March 31, 2024 1:07 PM

R204- Her husband does not look heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 216March 31, 2024 1:22 PM

r216, per r203's link, they can sleep independently. Must be interesting if one of them takes a nap or falls asleep, and the other can't do anything because she can't use the sleeping side of the body.

by Anonymousreply 217March 31, 2024 2:46 PM

[quote]Bowling’s Facebook page also features happy images of him with the twins enjoying ice cream and traveling together.

Like they have a choice?

by Anonymousreply 218March 31, 2024 2:48 PM

There's no way the twins are side sleepers.

by Anonymousreply 219March 31, 2024 2:49 PM

They are dealing the hand they were dealt. I think it’s a mistake to try to assess their “normalcy” relative to a physically independent person. I have a lot of respect for them. The aspects of their life I can’t possibly understand don’t come into play. They are weird, yeah. But it’s so far outside of my understanding that I don’t consider it.

It’s already pretty unlikely that conjoined twins are going to be born in the U.S. or other developed countries. Whatever people say in public, they are pretty willing to abort a fetus with dwarfism, so the termination rate for this condition is probably close to 100%. Conjoined twins are overwhelming going to be born to parents who are unwilling to consider abortion.

Even so, I think the “cut off the head” approach probably IS taken in some cases, with the parents and medical personnel very careful to frame it as a risky procedure where it is extremely unlikely that both will survive. It would be really interesting to learn about instances where this occurs but I’m sure all the participants are, understandably, not eager to discuss it.

It’s a mindfuck. Those women are each obviously just as human as me and not doing anything wrong but, in theory, I’d be willing to kill one of them as a newborn.

by Anonymousreply 220March 31, 2024 3:48 PM

[quote] Even so, I think the “cut off the head” approach probably IS taken in some cases, with the parents and medical personnel very careful to frame it as a risky procedure where it is extremely unlikely that both will survive. It would be really interesting to learn about instances where this occurs but I’m sure all the participants are, understandably, not eager to discuss it.

Every conjoined twin is NOT the same.

Some are born attached at the head, some at the torso, some with four arms and legs, some with two arms and legs, etc.

It all depends on how the two embryos developed.

And THAT is what determines whether they can successfully be separated, or not.

Clearly, the Hensel twins could not be separated at birth. They were two living heads, that shared one body. Impossible to separate.

CTs who share one brain, also cannot be separated.

However, there are CTs who can be separated successfully, and those are the lucky ones.

I do really feel bad for the ones who can't. They don't have a choice.

These two girls (JamieLynn and AmieLynn) were the lucky ones....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 31, 2024 4:05 PM

[quote] They are dealing the hand they were dealt.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 222March 31, 2024 4:07 PM

Now these two boys have it hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 31, 2024 4:11 PM

Some of the assumptions in this thread, ffs. People seem to have no imagination whatsoever.

These girls were not two separate people superglued together as teens. They were born this way and have never experienced solitude so don’t long for it. They don’t feel “trapped” with each other any more than you long to have one leg instead of being “forced” to have two.

Also remember they are communal by nature. It’s who they are. One sister controls one arm, the other controls the opposite one.

by Anonymousreply 224March 31, 2024 4:12 PM

Nobody said they were all the same, R221.

Thanks, R222. I has the incorrect phrase in my head and just didn’t think about it. I hope I haven’t been saying it (I think I have).

R220

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 31, 2024 4:17 PM

These two babies were "fused" at the head.

Somehow, they were miraculously separated, thanks to modern science.

However, they'll probably be mentally disabled. I don't know how they couldn't be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 31, 2024 4:29 PM

I bet they never had a teacher who said of either that they don't play well with others.

by Anonymousreply 227March 31, 2024 5:53 PM

I like to straddle them. Abby gives me head while Brittany eats my ass. Abby doesn't have to know, she's too busy sucking my cock, and can't see what Brittany's doing (It's Brittany's and my little secret).

by Anonymousreply 228March 31, 2024 6:27 PM

R216, Yes. That's what my post means. Is not "smelling cookies" a DL standard expression?

by Anonymousreply 229March 31, 2024 7:19 PM

If they wear a turtleneck would it be 2 individual ones for each neck or one great big one that goes around both of them?

by Anonymousreply 230March 31, 2024 7:22 PM

R229- I was agreeing with you and just wording it in my own way.

by Anonymousreply 231March 31, 2024 7:53 PM

If one of them got vaxxed and turned to standard DEI cannibalism, would a cone of shame keep her from eating her twin’s face?

by Anonymousreply 232March 31, 2024 8:03 PM

I agree that it is odd he poses for pictures next to the other twin, he should stand next to his wife and it seems insulting to squish the other twin between them.

by Anonymousreply 233March 31, 2024 8:27 PM

I applaud the sisters for just living. I am not a conjoined twin and some days I can't even get out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 234April 1, 2024 12:09 AM

Maybe that's the problem, R234 - you just need another head cheering you on!

by Anonymousreply 235April 1, 2024 12:12 AM

All siblings fight when they are children. Does this mean they literally butted heads?

by Anonymousreply 236April 1, 2024 12:31 AM

R233- The funniest part of the post was your used of the word

SQUISH 🙂

by Anonymousreply 237April 1, 2024 3:53 PM

lolz r237 it just is weird how when the groom and some of the people are posing with the bride it looks like they are trying to ignore the other sister, I am surprised they didn't throw a veil over her face to block her out

by Anonymousreply 238April 1, 2024 4:01 PM

[quote] I am surprised they didn't throw a veil over her face to block her out

That reminds me that Lori (defiantly) said she'd be doing her own thing when her conjoined sister was recording/performing.

by Anonymousreply 239April 1, 2024 4:58 PM

So he's fucking both of them at the same time. As Christians one of them is having premarital sex which is a sin and she is going to hell and should be ashamed of her whorish ways. And which one will have the baby if they get pregnant? Depending on which twin has the baby the kid could be illegitimate. So the married sister has a niece and her husband is the father. Will she call her sister whore! at family gatherings? You were fucking my husband you slut!

by Anonymousreply 240April 2, 2024 12:41 AM

[Quote]As Christians one of them is having premarital sex which is a sin and she is going to hell

Does she get to take her body to Hell? Or at least, her side of it? Or will she just be a floating head?

by Anonymousreply 241April 2, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote] As Christians one of them is having premarital sex which is a sin and she is going to hell

I'm already in hell.

by Anonymousreply 242April 2, 2024 2:46 AM

[quote] As Christians one of them is having premarital sex which is a sin and she is going to hell

Does Abby automatically go with her, since they're conjoined?

by Anonymousreply 243April 2, 2024 2:47 AM

The baby would have two biological mothers because they share one reproductive system.

by Anonymousreply 244April 2, 2024 2:49 AM

Is there such a thing as Conjoined Triplets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 2, 2024 2:51 AM

No matter what the marriage license says, they're BOTH married to him. They keep up the pretense for the public, but there's just no way they aren't sharing him. Realistically, neither of them believed they'd ever get married anyway. So to have a normal guy come along and make it happen must feel great. They've both been present for every moment of this relationship. Had butterflies in their dual stomachs. Needed to coordinate their arms to hug him. And everything else they have no choice but to do together. They found someone they could agree on and who actually wanted them, too.

by Anonymousreply 246April 2, 2024 2:56 AM

But what if she flips out on her husband and stabs him? Will they both go to jail even if the other one is innocent?

by Anonymousreply 247April 2, 2024 3:06 AM

[quote] But what if she flips out on her husband and stabs him? Will they both go to jail even if the other one is innocent?

No.

We just cut them in half.

by Anonymousreply 248April 2, 2024 3:10 AM

For the sake of the innocent one, I hope the guilty one doesn’t get the electric chair.

by Anonymousreply 249April 2, 2024 3:45 AM

They got married in 2021 & only now are being feted?

by Anonymousreply 250April 2, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote] They got married in 2021 & only now are being feted?

I actually think they're just "coming out" now, so to speak R250.

The guy probably didn't want to be labeled a fetishist freak (which he probably is).

Three years later, I think he's probably used to the attention by now.

by Anonymousreply 251April 2, 2024 3:59 AM

After seeing this post, i was looking through Tubi (or YouTube, I can’t remember which) and I came across the movie, “Chained for Life,” about two conjoined twins. One of them wants to marry a guy the other one doesn’t like. There were a lot of extraneous vaudeville acts, but it was interesting. One of the twins kills the husband and the judge has to decide whether to punish both sisters….

by Anonymousreply 252April 2, 2024 4:24 AM

Here ya go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 2, 2024 4:27 AM

All your questions get answered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 2, 2024 4:38 AM

You people are horrible!

by Anonymousreply 255April 2, 2024 12:07 PM

[quote] Conjoined Twin Abby Hensel’s Husband Josh Bowling Hit With Paternity Suit Following 2021 Wedding

Conjoined twins Abby Hensel and Brittany Hensel have faced a lot of backlash since going public about Abby’s wedding — and now, her husband, Josh Bowling, is making headlines of his own.

Us Weekly confirmed on Monday, April 1, that Josh’s ex-wife, Annica Bowling, filed a paternity suit in October 2023.

Annica, 33, and Josh, 34, share daughter Isabella, 8, whom they welcomed during their nine-year marriage. After the pair split in April 2019, the exes shared joint custody of Isabella. Annica later welcomed a second daughter in late 2020, which appears to be the child in question. However, the paternity suit doesn’t reveal the identity of the child, as she’s a minor.

Us confirmed that Annica filed documents in Washington County, Minnesota, requesting that Josh and another man named Gavin Vatnsdal submit their DNA to determine paternity. The lawsuit was submitted two years after military veteran Josh married Abby, 34, in a November 2021 wedding.

Last month, a “genetic test report” was filed with the court, according to documents obtained by Us. There was also a “confidential information form” submitted on March 7, per the report, but the results were not publicly released.

The paternity suit’s latest development came just weeks before news broke that Abby had quietly married Josh in fall 2021.

While Abby, who is the left-side conjoined twin to sister Brittany, did share photos of her special day at the time, her and Josh’s nuptials flew under the radar.

On Wednesday, March 27, the wedding made headlines after Today obtained the public court records confirming the legal ceremony. Abby and Brittany — who are dicephalus conjoined twins that share a bloodstream and their organs below the waist — were subsequently ridiculed for Abby’s marriage and their current lifestyle with Josh.

“This is a message to all the haters out here,” a voice said in a Friday, March 29, TikTok video, featuring photos of Abby and Brittany with Josh. “If you don’t like what I do but watch everything I’m doing, you’re still a fan.”

The Hansel twins are used to public attention after first appearing on TV in 1996 when they were just 6 years old. The sisters later appeared in the 2006 documentary Joined for Life and the 2007 series Extraordinary People.

Abby and Brittany costarred in Joined for Life: Abby and Brittany Turn 16 in 2008 before landing the TLC series Abby & Brittany in 2012. The twosome have since graduated from Minnesota’s Bethel College and work as fifth-grade teachers in Brighton, Minnesota.

Although only Abby is married to Josh, both women have expressed a desire to find love and have children.

“Yeah, we’re going to be moms,” Abby said in 2006’s Joined for Life: Abby & Brittany Turn 16. “We haven’t thought about how being moms is going to work yet.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 2, 2024 11:29 PM

As others have said, it's obviously a throuple. He can't only have a relationship with one of them, so they're clearly both consenting to it.

I have nothing against throuples, but it seems strange that two of the party are siblings.

by Anonymousreply 257April 2, 2024 11:48 PM

They twins share a pussy r257

They are making the best of it

by Anonymousreply 258April 2, 2024 11:53 PM

I knew he was a freak @R256.

Something is definitely up with this guy.

I'm guessing that the girls have a lot of money from their appearances and their reality show, and he's probably after it.

by Anonymousreply 259April 3, 2024 1:29 AM

Hansel twins? It's Hensel, jfc Us Magazine, get an editor. I wonder if they're already pregnant and that's why they're finally announcing the marriage. Good for them, I guess. They've always wanted kids. If the grotesque Zack Roloff keeps having kids, why shouldn't they? They're kids will at least be normal.

by Anonymousreply 260April 3, 2024 1:44 AM

[quote] I wonder if they're already pregnant and that's why they're finally announcing the marriage.

Nope. It sounds like Today was the source that outed them, according to the article at R256:

[bold]On Wednesday, March 27, the wedding made headlines after Today obtained the public court records confirming the legal ceremony.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 261April 3, 2024 1:49 AM

An onlyfans show is in the works. Just kidding

by Anonymousreply 262April 3, 2024 2:05 AM

One pussy for the price of two? The math ain't mathing.

by Anonymousreply 263April 3, 2024 2:34 AM

Twice the hassle, half the pussy. This dude got screwed.

by Anonymousreply 264April 3, 2024 3:55 AM

Just because you're married to the one's sister doesn't mean you can't cum on the other one's face.

by Anonymousreply 265April 3, 2024 8:13 AM

Saying he married on of them is bullshit. He married both of them. But that's bigamy. So that's illegal. He should be in jail.

After fucking them one sister says to the other, 'Was it good for you?' 'It was ok.' 'Yeah it was a disappointment.' 'He not big enough for two.'

They're going to have to find a man who can satisfy two women at once. There are probably a number of them. Incestuous bisex porn is an option.

by Anonymousreply 266April 3, 2024 9:41 AM

If they have a child will he/she become a heroin addict at 5 and commit suicide at 6?

But first there will be a children's book. 'Billy Has Two Mommies.'

by Anonymousreply 267April 3, 2024 10:04 AM

Would they really want to bring a child into their world?!

by Anonymousreply 268April 3, 2024 10:46 AM

What do they do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 269April 3, 2024 11:24 AM

They make paid appearances at haunted houses, R269.

by Anonymousreply 270April 3, 2024 11:45 AM

R266, they have the same pussy. It feels the same for both of them

by Anonymousreply 271April 3, 2024 1:08 PM

What if one twin believes in abortion and the other doesn’t?

#MyBodyMyChoice

by Anonymousreply 272April 4, 2024 8:35 AM

R272 Flip a coin?

by Anonymousreply 273April 4, 2024 9:13 AM

Do they get to vote twice?

That sucks, because it's probably two votes for Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 274April 4, 2024 10:23 AM

R240 et al.:

The "Christian Bible" (Do you mean the New Testament, since Christ is not in the Old?) doesn't have any admonition about "premarital sex." And anyone quoting the Old (say, Corinthians) is by definition not quoting Jesus. Nor is anyone quoting Paul.

We can discern Christ's attitude towards sexual activity by his forgiveness of the adulteress, after challenging her accusers to "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone."

by Anonymousreply 275April 4, 2024 1:03 PM

Fuck, it was bad enough getting told off by my mum, and she only had one head. Imagine getting nagged by two heads.

by Anonymousreply 276April 4, 2024 11:48 PM

Cram it, churchy.

by Anonymousreply 277April 5, 2024 12:14 AM

It must be difficult when they have to sit on the pot.

Wipe!

No, you wipe!

by Anonymousreply 278April 5, 2024 12:41 AM

[quote] For the sake of the innocent one, I hope the guilty one doesn’t get the electric chair.

No, we just run a conduit through the other one's twat.

by Anonymousreply 279April 5, 2024 2:21 AM

[quote]No matter what the marriage license says, they're BOTH married to him.

R246, meet r23.

by Anonymousreply 280April 5, 2024 2:33 AM

The sex has to be hot for him. He’s married to one of them but there are these two women and one ISNT HIS WIFE but he’s fucking her anyway, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE.

Additional hotness factor: he’s fucking them and one is trying to be all disinterested and standoffish but her pussy is getting all kinds of attention and she’s letting out these little gasps of pleasure, and it gets harder and harder for her to hide the fact that she’s enjoying it and is on the road to climax — orgasm alley.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 281April 5, 2024 2:37 AM

I’m a total layman, but it’s unimaginable to me that they could survive childbirth.

by Anonymousreply 282April 5, 2024 2:39 AM

You've really thought that through, haven't you R281?

Sicko!

by Anonymousreply 283April 5, 2024 2:44 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 284April 5, 2024 2:46 AM

That’s a shitload, fuckton of emotional maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 285April 5, 2024 3:16 AM

They should do a re-make of the Patty Duke Show.

"But they're cousins..... identical cousins all the way!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 5, 2024 3:23 AM

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the bride and groom...and the sister."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 5, 2024 3:31 AM

Dear lord, that's odd at R287.

Did Abby say, "Bitch, get lost! We want to be alone!"

The husband should put a bag over Brittany's head.

by Anonymousreply 288April 5, 2024 3:35 AM

r281 are you sure you are gay?

by Anonymousreply 289April 5, 2024 3:41 AM

R281. Everyone involved is pissfucking and all are quite happy.

Except when his boyfriend in the mix…joint penetration becomes quite the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 290April 5, 2024 3:46 AM

If Brittany gets married then another man will be fucking Josh's wife right in front of him!

by Anonymousreply 291April 5, 2024 4:07 AM

He can deliver two donkey punches at once. He's blessed.

by Anonymousreply 292April 5, 2024 4:11 AM

[quote]r275 anyone quoting the Old (say, Corinthians) is by definition not quoting Jesus.

Excuse me, (the alleged) “Jesus” clearly said the Old Law is still in effect. You are not to ignore one word.

——————————

[italic]17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.[/italic]

[bold]Matthew 5:17-20

by Anonymousreply 293April 5, 2024 7:00 AM

They'd have been in a right pickle if Brittany had objected at the altar!

by Anonymousreply 294April 5, 2024 9:30 AM

They'd have been in a right pickle if Brittany had objected at the altar!

Speaking of which, Brittany was not listed as a "witness" to the wedding.

Does anyone else find that strange?

Even stranger, the person listed as their witness is named "Cosmo Naut."

Really?? Cosmonaut?

[quote] Brittany Hensel Was Not a Witness in Conjoined Twin Sister Abby’s Wedding to Josh Bowling

When Abby Hensel married Josh Bowling in 2021, her conjoined twin, Brittany Hensel, was not listed as a witness.

The couple’s marriage certificate, obtained by TMZ on Wednesday, April 3, named Abby and Brittany’s sister, Morgan Hensel, as one witness. The other person listed on the certificate was Cosmo Naut, per the publication.

The document also revealed that Abby and Bowling officially tied the knot on November 13, 2021, at the Jerome Event Center in Delano, Minnesota, and named the reverend who officiated the ceremony. According to the paperwork, Abby changed her last name from Hensel to Bowling.

When news of Abby and Bowling’s wedding first broke in March, social media users unearthed photos and videos of the ceremony that were shared via Facebook. In one now-viral clip, the happy couple shared their first dance to “Lose Control” by Matt Simons.

Some trolls have raised criticisms about the marriage online, leading Abby and Brittany to clap back via TikTok.

“The internet is extra LOUD today,” they captioned one video on March 28. “We have always been around.”

Abby and Brittany are dicephalic conjoined twins, sharing all organs below the waist. The sisters became famous after making their first talk show appearance in the 1990s. Since then, they’ve appeared in various documentaries including Joined for Life and Joined at Birth, released in 2002 and 2003, respectively. They later appeared in the 2006 documentary Joined for Life: Abby & Brittany Turn 16. Years later, the siblings starred in one season of the Abby & Brittany reality show, which aired via TLC in 2012.

Since the height of their fame, Abby and Brittany have kept a pretty low-key life, becoming teachers in their home state of Minnesota.

Following news of Abby’s marriage, Us Weekly confirmed on Monday, April 1, that her husband was hit with a paternity suit filed by ex-wife Annica Bowling in October 2023.

Josh and Annica were married for nine years before their April 2019 split, and welcomed one daughter together, Isabella, who was featured in Josh’s wedding to Abby. Us confirmed that Annica welcomed a second child in 2020, who appears to be the focus of the aforementioned paternity suit.

The filing requested that Josh and a man named Gavin Vatnsdal submit their DNA for the test. Us has since confirmed that there was a “genetic test report” and a “confidential information form” filed last month. Results have not been revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 5, 2024 9:38 AM

When Abby is blowing her husband does Brittany make herself useful by licking his balls?

by Anonymousreply 296April 5, 2024 9:55 AM

[Quote]obtained by TMZ on Wednesday, April 3, named Abby and Brittany’s sister, Morgan Hensel, as one witness. The other person listed on the certificate was Cosmo Naut, per the publication.

Okay, the little conspiracy worm in my brain just woke up. Cosmo Naut?? I think Abby and Brittany are SPIES! From OUTER SPACE!

by Anonymousreply 297April 5, 2024 10:10 AM

What part of “cram it, churchy” are you failing to grasp? Take your theological treatises to a different thread…or site.

by Anonymousreply 298April 5, 2024 11:59 AM

Candace Cameron Bure left the churchy posts. She was monitoring Lev's computer usage and arrived at the DL because he forgot to clear the cookies...

by Anonymousreply 299April 5, 2024 12:21 PM

[quote] [R281] are you sure you are gay?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 300April 5, 2024 12:25 PM

Brittany didn't sign the marriage certificate because she knew she was also getting married to this guy.

That's my theory.

You can't be a bride AND a witness at the same time.

She knew what she was doing, and I think that's what TMZ was digging for in the article at R295.

The guy basically married both of them. Abby AND Brittany.

I think that's also why he stands on the opposite end from Abby, and not next to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 5, 2024 3:30 PM

Instead of titty fucking them he can head fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 302April 5, 2024 6:31 PM

wtf are you talking about, r301? The twins are two separate people legally. Brittany couldn’t sign the marriage certificate.

by Anonymousreply 303April 5, 2024 10:01 PM

[quote]R298 What part of “cram it, churchy” are you failing to grasp? Take your theological treatises to a different thread…or site.

Who the hell are you, again?

by Anonymousreply 304April 7, 2024 3:25 AM

I see that OP got red tagged. Always curious about the backstory behind that.

by Anonymousreply 305April 7, 2024 3:29 AM

Curious too R305.

by Anonymousreply 306April 7, 2024 3:31 AM

So r306, I scrolled down a bit and here’s a thread he started and then posted lots of replies to, using different voices and perspectives:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 7, 2024 3:39 AM

Atheists and agnostics have to be familiar with the Bible, or else we’re at an enormous disadvantage when the Xtians prattle on, misrepresenting its teachings. If you don’t know what the Bible says, you can’t challenge the True Believers when they stretch facts.

Soft core Xtians try to say the Old Testament doesn’t apply. If you don’t know that their character Jesus stated the direct opposite (as in R293), you could fall for that and think, “ Well, I guess it’s not all too extreme, then.”

But it is.

by Anonymousreply 308April 7, 2024 3:53 AM

Even SNL's getting in on the act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 7, 2024 11:44 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 10, 2024 12:46 AM

"Praised". Jfc. At least you guys aren't fat! I guess is what the praise is.

by Anonymousreply 311April 10, 2024 12:48 AM

You have to admire these two for just getting out there and living their lives. See the pictures at the link at r310. They went to hs, college, have decent jobs, have gotten married (one of them, anyways) and I bet they will find a way to become mothers at some point. You don't see them whining about their situation. They actually look like fun girls to hang out with, truth be told.

by Anonymousreply 312April 10, 2024 2:42 PM

If the other one gets married, will the two husbands necessarily be bi, with foursomes de rigueur, or will the gentlemen take turns waiting outside the bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 313April 11, 2024 2:09 PM

I wonder if they are actually a married throuple, but the law being the law, he can only be legally married to one of them.

by Anonymousreply 314April 11, 2024 2:12 PM

Now they're being spotted out and about, with a ring! The one still looks in pain all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 12, 2024 11:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!