Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“A Simple Favor 2” is officially happening!

And the OG cast will all be returning.

You bitches know you liked the first one (I didn’t though).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2024 11:08 AM

I saw the first one and can't remember anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 7:24 PM

I did like the first one, and Blake Lively was a lot of fun in it, but a sequel doesn't seem all that necessary.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 7:41 PM

Why, it is not like the first one was a good film, although I did LOVE Blake Lively's wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 7:44 PM

What's doing what now?

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 7:46 PM

I saw this film when it came out, but don't remember a thing about it now.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 7:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2024 4:51 AM

No one asked for this. This is one of the reasons people are losing interest in movies. Ryan Reynolds must have used his pull to get tbis for Blake.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2024 5:00 AM

I saw it and thought it was okay. Blake isn't much of an actress, I find her boring but I loved everything she wore.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2024 5:19 AM

I too saw this movie and can’t remember what it was about either.

I don’t remember it being a story that would warrant a sequel. I don’t even remember it being a hit.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2024 6:51 AM

R7 people are losing interest in movies because movies come out on streaming shortly after being released in theaters. In the past it took 9 months to a year for a movie to come to vhs and then dvd after being in theaters, so if you wanted to watch it you had to go to the movies. Now? Movies come to streaming 2-3 months after being released in theaters. In 2021 they were being released simultaneously. Dune 1 was released in theaters and on HBO MAX the same day.

Numerous studies have shown most adults would rather wait for streaming. Streaming is why people aren’t going to theaters mostly. Not the bullshit you MADE UP.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2024 11:08 AM

R9 doesn’t know what a hit is. He’s the retard.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2024 11:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!