Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Evans needs money

He’s the new Audi spokesman.

The skyline in the background combines Boston and Chicago with mountains in the distance. Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2024 3:36 AM

Overpriced, overrated cars.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 5:59 PM

I wonder if he gets a free Audi in addition to his salary?

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 6:04 PM

OP: Would you not take the gig if Audi wanted you?

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 10:18 PM

"Overpriced, overrated cars."

Yup. Tarted up VWs.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 10:21 PM

R1 takes the bus

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 11:28 PM

He needs the money for a new wig.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 11:48 PM

R6 oh yes he has become so feminine. I think it's so cute!!! Reminds me a little bit of closeted Obama... So instead of advertising for Audi, how about he makes commercials for handbags or new clothing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2024 1:21 AM

Obama's body language so feminine too and with the gay letter scandal from last year... it makes you think... Ha!! adorable!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2024 1:24 AM

OP I think it is because he is from Boston. At first Audi said "We want Chicago background" but then Chris said that he wants to add his own touch to the commercial and so they made a compromise.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2024 1:25 AM

Who's the "feminine" weirdo at r7 and r8?

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2024 1:28 AM

Will he have a black wife in the commercials?

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2024 1:34 AM

R10 Yeah I don't understand this argument either because Pete Buttercreek appears manly despite being gay. There are feminine gays and masculine gays and Chris just appears to be a mixture of both I guess? That's at least what I got from that person.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2024 1:35 AM

Good grief, Chris Evan’s seems fun, hot and cool.

Why the queens here hate him I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2024 1:42 AM

R13 Yeah he recently limited his comments on instagram because he receives a lot of hate regarding Gaza and his affiliation with "Genocide Joe". Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2024 2:11 AM

He blew all his Marvel money? What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2024 2:14 AM

Per the automotive industry mags it's a global, multi million dollar print and video campaign for an all new, all electric Audi (Q6 e-tron). Evans has been Audi's celebrity spokesman for more than 10 years in campaigns focused mainly on markets outside the US.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2024 7:08 PM

R15 it happens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2024 8:59 PM

EEEEEEEKS He did the AUDI commercial but lost followers as a result. People really don't like his new Dollar Store Leonardo DiCaprio image. He ruined his career because he wanted a hoe by his side. Sorry Chris but you can't have it both ways. You should have stayed the single dog dad. Pedro Pascal is also an A-lister despite being single and glass-closeted. Maybe take a leaf out of his book to save your career?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2024 6:00 AM

Or maybe he wants free cars. Who is the fuckhead saying he blew through his money. Christ some people on here are so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2024 7:09 AM

I would invite him to enter me deeply and often.

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2024 7:18 AM

R17 “Crack is whack, crack is cheap… I didn’t do no crack, DIANE!”

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2024 7:21 AM

I really liked his recent glasses look. It makes him look like an intellectual but he seemed to have skipped it for the Audi commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2024 7:29 AM

Even the general public thinks he is broke because of his past movie flops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2024 4:08 AM

Ok, so how much do you think he made playing Captain America? SAG scale with no residuals? How about Knives Out? Again, scale with no residuals because he was desperate for work?

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2024 6:51 AM

I liked him more when he was the spokesman for Cool Whip and maraschino cherries!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2024 6:59 AM

R25 I love his womanly figure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2024 7:10 AM

George Clooney's 2906 deal as "brand ambassador" for Nespresso had been renegotiated at $40M+ by 2020. He's still doing TV commercials for them (one a year it seems in Europe), so presumably the money stream continues.

Short of billionaires, why wouldn't anyone do a 60-second commercial for anything remotely in that payscale? It's not as though Chris Evans (or Clooney) is turning out art films for the ages. And how much work is involved in filming a commercial? The money might might it easy to find the time, and surely it's easier than diet and gym time and the process of filming movies. Reviewing the contracts took way more time than the commercial.

And it's not like he's hawking adult diapers under mawkish lighting with 1-800 numbers scrolling across the screen.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2024 7:49 AM

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2024 7:59 AM

Just dumb people, r23.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2024 2:34 AM

He didn't even have money for a real wedding. This is worrying...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2024 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!