Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Killer/Lover of Philly Gay Activist Pleads Guilty to Murder

The victim, Josh Kruger, was a fixture of Philadelphia politics and known for his activism and writing on homelessness, gay rights, addiction, and living with HIV.

The first week of this story was a mess, as investigators dug deeper into their relationship. They found meth in Kruger's place, and text messages indicating a lengthy sexual relationship between the two. The killer's family shared evidence that the two had been fucking for four years, and the older man was blackmailing this Black male with sex tapes in order to keep the arrangement going.

After all this came out, Philly's political class clammed up on all their glowing obituaries of Josh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 3:39 PM

[quote]The killer's family shared evidence that the two had been fucking for four years, and the older man was blackmailing this Black male with sex tapes in order to keep the arrangement going.

Oof, messy, messy queen. Basically kept him as a (sex) slave.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 5:52 PM

OH Please, black junkie hustler QUEEN been fucking guys since he was 13 yrs old, family knew and didn't care.

Now his family cares, those "ghetto bitches" smell $$$$, want their piece.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 6:24 PM

He paid the toll. That’s why you don’t fuck with scholars.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 6:34 PM

Could the John not pay for him to get some braids?

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 6:38 PM

You don't want to give a "junkie faggot hooker" braids, you have to wash their hair first!! Smells like all that cum and sweat that dripped on in the hair.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 6:48 PM

Yuck...on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 11:23 PM

Kruger obviously had a deeply self-destructive streak

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 11:25 PM

It will be interesting to see the proof of this blackmail of the young man.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 11:26 PM

It’s amazing how the family uses the supposed blackmail as a defense for cold blooded murder. Disgusting. I do not believe the man murdered was doing a damn thing to this murderer. I’m sure he gave the murderer money along the way. Just the whole family defending murder as a just end for a homosexual. I’m sure they do not perceive the youth as gay.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 11:40 PM

Diddin du nuffin! Whur dat money at?!

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 11:42 PM

I can DEFINITELY believe the murderer was trying to pull the blackmail gimme mo why shit with the man he ultimately murdered. GIMME MONEY!!!!! The relatives who never gave a fuck before are now interested because of go fund me and hopeful lawsuit that they think will free the murderer and function as a lottery winning. Wonder if this murderer knows who his father is.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 11:43 PM

From where, exactly, do they think this supposed money will come?

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2024 2:34 AM

From the Gay white faggot's estate or insurance, these SW ghetto trash types always think these white faggots have $$$$$. Seriously!!

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2024 2:41 AM

R13 That's not how estates or insurance work. And the dead gay white faggot (GWF) didn't have an estate. He was a former homeless with a meth habit.

Maybe these people are ghetto trash for a reason. Brainless wastes of space.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2024 2:45 AM

Original DL thread for those like me with bad memories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2024 2:47 AM

R13 repping Philly bigotry in all of its full-throttle glory.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2024 3:55 AM

To R16...Just stop OP, if you're from the Philly area like I was, you know exactly what the "murdering SW Philly junkie's surviving non-jailed relatives" are going to do. Let's not pretend these people got family money!! Just stop your preaching Mary, they are going to do a "money grab" on the dead HIV's junkie white man estate. They are looking right now for their "poor ghetto black person's Benjamin Crump" to sue the dead white murder victim estate (or whatever left). You and I both know that is "what is going to happen". It is not racist...it is PHILLY.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2024 4:14 AM

Keep on truckin’, bigot.

Let’s see you post something relevant without all of those references to skin pigment—go on now.

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2024 4:22 AM

In Philly, skin pigment is all that matters, God, you are fucking stupid!! It's Philly.

See my thumb...God you're dumb!

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2024 4:40 AM

It has nothing to do with race.

It’s about trash.

Stay away from trash. They will take you down.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2024 4:47 AM

Why do you keep assuming I’m the Op. I’m not. Get help—

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2024 5:55 AM

To R21...You're all Op and Op is all of you!!

Just like Sybil..."gotta break glass." Have a wonderful

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 2:21 PM

Very messhy.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 2:23 PM

^^^^MORNING^^^^

For you R21

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 2:23 PM

I’m OP.

And I think most of you smell like sloppy daytime drunks.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 2:38 PM

I’m OP!

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 2:38 PM

I think OP is a

FAT

WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 2:51 PM

So that's what Teacake looks like

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!