Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Management and employee created signage for the public and/or other employees

Posted inside a Pizza Hut restroom

Please use the toilet and refrain from urinating in the floor drain. If you have a strong desire to urinate on the ground we ask that you go out into the wilderness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 10:09 PM

Please do not use your foot or shoe to flush the toilet. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 4:33 PM

Please do not pee in the sink. We do not want the plumbing to smell because of undiluted urine passing through plastic pipes.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 5:28 PM

If you have to defecate and can hold it for ten more minutes, hit me up!

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 6:45 PM

I didn’t know that Trump patronized Pizza Hut.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 6:48 PM

Employees MUST wash their hands after using the restroom before returning to work,

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 8:13 PM

Be Kind - Rewind

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 9:05 PM

Inside the men’s room stall - ‘If I could see you, I would fuck you”.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 10:03 PM

For a good time call, 867-5309.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 10:06 PM

[Quote] Please do not use your foot or shoe to flush the toilet.

Lmao! 😝 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 10:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!