Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kinds of Kindness (2024)

Next movie by Yorgos Lanthimos. With Emma Stone, Willem Dafoe, Margaret Qualley, (mid-Ozempic) Jesse Plemons, Hong Chau, Joe Alwyn.

[quote]Kinds of Kindness is a triptych fable, following a man without choice who tries to take control of his own life; a policeman who is alarmed that his wife who was missing-at-sea has returned and seems a different person; and a woman determined to find a specific someone with a special ability, who is destined to become a prodigious spiritual leader.

In select theaters June 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 12:33 AM

I love Margaret Qualley in everything I've seen her in.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 4:07 PM

The thumbnail image is a nice callback to one of my favourite scenes in Poor Things where Godwin Baxter dies.

Looks stylish as hell. More Emma Stone dancing, I feel like that's an inside joke between her and Yorgos at this point.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 4:20 PM

I'm in for anything Lanthimos does. I've not been disappointed once.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2024 12:15 AM

I echo R1 and R3. I've been a sucker for Qualley ever since she did Maid and I've loved that Greek director (don't make me spell it!) ever since Dogtooth. I didn't see Poor Things (and don't intend to), but I'll keep an eye out for this one.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2024 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!