Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s charity to close after Oscars slap

[quote]Donations sink, thousands spent on elusive mental health orgs and overdrawn bank fees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 9:03 PM

[quote]Rebecoming’s listed New York City address is this unmarked door between a pizzeria and dry cleaner.

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 2:29 PM

Couldn't have happened to 2 more deserving frauds.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 2:34 PM

This is racism!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 2:37 PM

“American Airlines, which donated $76,160 in 2021”

We’re paying $729 for one way tickets to Flagstaff so Jada can get a tax write-off?

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 2:38 PM

Perhaps she can shave her pompous head for charity.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 2:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 2:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 2:52 PM

THE SHADE of that Variety article and its photos. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 2:54 PM

Health and wellness is a “cause?”

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 3:03 PM

[quote] The Will And Jada Smith Family Foundation “has invested millions of dollars and invaluable resources to accelerate the growth of initiatives that focus on deepening individual and collective empowerment.”

Oh, I see.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 3:07 PM

And, reported years later

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 5:49 PM

I don’t understand. It says donations are down.

If it’s their foundation, shouldn’t they be funding it themselves?

Like, I’m supposed to donation to their charity so they can, if they’re like every other celebrity charitable foundation, pay exorbitant salaries to family members with no-show jobs, then they can claim responsibility for all their good works?

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 6:15 PM

[quote]The Will And Jada Smith Family Foundation “has invested millions of dollars and invaluable resources to accelerate the growth of initiatives that focus on deepening individual and collective empowerment.”

By doing what?

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 6:29 PM

[quote] If it’s their foundation, shouldn’t they be funding it themselves?

Don’t be silly.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 6:30 PM

Will Smith really fucked himself over. Does anyone still like him?

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 8:22 PM

^No, Will and Jada will win the Oscar for the most tedious couple in Hollywood

They're worth 100s of millions of dollars... Now go away

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 8:38 PM

r4 I was surprised Flagstaff was so run down... zero luxury hotel options. I think a fancy hotel would make a killing there.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!