Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where are Britney's gays?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2024 11:57 PM

What is going on with her teeth?!

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 9:45 AM

I'm asking because she looks like shit. Absolutely terrible.

Demented, too.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 9:45 AM

Free Britney Stans sure did great work on her behalf: her hair looks like a Barbie the dog has chewed on, she has meth teeth, her kids have rejected her because she's embarrassing and neglectful, can't dance, no longer showers, posts disturbing nonsense, and dresses like a baby prostitute from 1992.

Thanks Free Britney Stans. You all were right on- she has no need for those pesky pharmacueticals prescribed by the medical community and was made to take on schedule during her conservation. This queen is definitely ready to be in charge of herself. She's not off the rails, at all, she's finally free of the haterz!

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 10:46 AM

[quote] What is going on with her teeth?!

She's beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 12:36 PM

I miss the conservatorship days when Britney was medicated 24/7. Now, she's constantly in the news for just acting nuts on instagram. And her fans always spin it in a way that is sympathetic to her. How about she get the fuck off of social media?!

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 12:37 PM

Her fans love watching her be a fucked up mess because they are all as mentally unstable as she is.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 12:47 PM

Most of the DM comments are about her body shape, with one comparing her to refrigerator.

She's not right in the head to think she actually looks good like this

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 1:10 PM

God only knows what she's been through. Her sister, too. Sexualization from a young age on a world stage, has to have had something to do with her condition now.

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 1:49 PM

R8, then she needs to be institutionalized. Bring back asylums!

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 2:03 PM

I dread the day she dies. I can already hear "Toxic" being played on repeat 10000 times. And I can see all the sobbing stans, claiming she's a musical genius and so, so talented.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 2:03 PM

Who even respects this woman? She exposed herself, literally. Crazy, unstable, classless woman.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 2:55 PM

Why do her teef look so British, did her veneers fall off?

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 3:24 PM

R12, clearly. The old gray mare just ain't what she used to be.

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 4:29 PM

R1 - cuse me - those are some good trailer park teeth

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 6:43 PM

Teeth shift as you age, especially if you don't wear your retainer. However, her teeth seem to have changed shape; they look very sharp and square.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 7:09 PM

I think she must have been wearing veneers for the past 15 years or so. When HD TV became widespread, you needed to have perfect teeth.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 7:13 PM

She's 42??!!!

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 7:52 PM

I'm at work, so I don't have the exact link to her Instagram (not logged in here at work) but you should see the post with the video (the third newest post) where she's "working on her pose (posing?) and shit."

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 8:11 PM

That smile says “yes” but the eyes say “I should be on my meds but I’m NOT—SO FUCK Y’ALL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!”

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 8:14 PM

oh, she's constantly flipping us off on the camera. It's her "thing" (along with pulling her down her pants so we can *almost* see her pubic hair - or lack thereof).

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 8:18 PM

Um...wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 11:18 PM

She walks for 20 minutes and does 100 situps at the gym? Well, that's the kind of genius workout I'd expect from Ms. Spears.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 12:30 AM

She was riding on a bike with a friend...and went "too far" and got lost?

"Excuse me, y'all - I'm Britney, ya know, like BRITNEY, BITCH, and I am LOST! Can you believe it? I'm so forgetful! Can y'all help me find mah way home?"

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 12:35 AM

Hey y’all 👋🏼 I’m just enjoying life 😀 fuck the HATERS 🤬 IM GLAMOROUS 💅🏼 since I hate my family so much I’m not holding back on this roller coaster 🎢 im gonna dance 💃 and live my life in the sun 🌞

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 12:39 AM

That first photo looks like the beginning of meth mouth.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 12:40 AM

I'll be back up there someday- twirling in the spotlights!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2024 11:11 PM

So happy it’s spring y'all! 🌺 Spring is time for rebirth! 👼🏻 This woman is unafraid 😱 and not taking any prisoners! 👮 They try to bring me down 👁️ but I won’t let them stop me from dancing 💃🏽!

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2024 11:16 PM

Her hair looks gross and ratty. It’s time for bald Brit to make a comeback.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2024 11:27 PM

You absolutely cannot make a white trash hillbilly classy.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2024 11:35 PM

Team Bald Brit

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2024 11:53 PM

Do the Free Britney psychos find a way to blame “white colonizers”?

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2024 11:56 PM

My Trip to Home Depot

Hey y’all 🤠👻😽!!!! I drove my grand baby’s 👶🏻 toy car on the freeway 🆓🚼♿️ to get to that big sexy construction worker 👷‍♂️ store. So many fans 🤩🤩🤩were honkin’ 📣 at me, so I pulled over my ride 🚗 and did some twirls🌀 and teased them with my 🦫. You can take a girl outta Dixie, but you can’t get Dixie out of a girl 🍆🍗🍖! LOL 🥷🦨🤪.

At 🏠 Depot I looked for a new stripper 👠👠pole. All I found was a 🪵 wood one. I just tried it out🪩 🕺🏽 !!!?!@

I came to report that I just got splinters in my cooter, y’all 🎉 🥳 It smells like PineSol, bitches 😋🙃🤣 ☮️ 🌈😎

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2024 12:56 AM

You’re all so cool and funny, jeering at a woman who’s clearly in the depths of severe mental illness. Yes, her delusional fans fought for her freedom and made this possible. But that isn’t her fault, just like being the recipient of a genetic lottery (obvious schizoaffective disorder) that struck her down in the prime of her life is not her fault. All I see is a helpless victim, twisting in the wind with zero support. It’s a tragedy playing out in real time, and despite what she may post on Instagram, it is almost assuredly absolute hell for her.

I suspect some of the posters here are the type of people who mock and ridicule the obviously unwell homeless people they encounter on the streets. This woman is being tormented by her own brain chemistry. Don’t be so vile.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2024 1:20 AM

Leave Britney ALONNNEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 34April 20, 2024 1:39 AM

Amen R33. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 35April 20, 2024 1:41 AM

Correct R33. This is what unmanaged bipolar disorder looks like.

Before my sister’s doctor prescribed meds to help her, she was making daily public topless Facebook posts taunting local drug people because, and I quote, “she thought it’d be fun to get in a brawl.”

Not the best of times for our family and thankfully she is stabilized now. Britney needs a good psychiatrist + therapist stat but I suspect that after years of being traumatized by the medical establishment, she won’t go anywhere near people like that. Her end won’t be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 36April 20, 2024 1:56 AM

She absolutely went through hell. But she also suffers from serious mental illness. The erratic posts are indicative of that. She has access to the best mental health care because she’s rich. But mania doesn’t want to be treated. It feels too good. And that’s how it can wreck lives.

We’re watching someone spiral, and that’s really heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2024 2:03 AM

R36 there is no nudity on Facebook. Stop lying about your sister and disparaging Britney.

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2024 2:04 AM

She had pretty teeth when she was a teenager. As R15 said, she must have had braces before she became famous and stopped wearing her retainers for a long time for her teeth to shift like that.

by Anonymousreply 39April 20, 2024 2:11 AM

R38 I don’t need to defend my family’s YEARS long struggle to you, but I can assure you nothing about my post is a lie. My sister posted on every platform (FB, IG etc) daily and many of her posts were flagged and taken down. Oftentimes our mother was the one reporting them. Sometimes she would be topless but partially covered or concealed. Sometimes not. Many days she would be clothed but sitting in the car with a lit cigarette, ranting and raving about this that and the other.

The point being, the behavior was extremely similar so what we are watching with Britney rings as eerily familiar. It won’t end well, unless she gets help.

by Anonymousreply 40April 20, 2024 2:11 AM

Britney gets very defensive when people suggest she needs mental health treatment. Also she is not compliant with her meds, as a retired nurse I saw that a lot with bipolar patients (if that’s what it is).

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2024 2:15 AM

#37 is staring into a mirror and projecting. Britney is his avatar.

by Anonymousreply 42April 20, 2024 2:18 AM

Is Brit opening bottles with her teeth

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2024 2:19 AM

There's people with bipolar who take their meds, see their shrink regularly and most of the time there isn't any drama.

But non-compliant people who don't take their meds? Oh, boy. Anti-psychotic meds aren't meant to be fun, mood stabiliser meds are known to be tricky. However to get stable and stay alive...

by Anonymousreply 44April 20, 2024 2:22 AM

Don't tell her what to do (she's so much more entertaining this way and she reminds me, of me)!

by Anonymousreply 45April 20, 2024 2:25 AM

Her fans are enabling her. To her it feels like everyone who voices criticism is “against her” which is understandable after what she went through but her fans are infantilizing her like crazy.

Her own son has voiced publicly that he feels uncomfortable and that her behavior is harming his life and she got offended and went on to verbally abuse and manipulate him in a public posting. She also made a post trash talking a service worker or something, I forgot about the details, for doing nothing wrong, she basically just misinterpreted someone‘s normal actions as something hyper dramatic because she‘s living in her own delusional bubble. She should thrive and as long as her behavior isn‘t harming anyone it‘s no one’s business. But she isn‘t alone or isolated and for the sake of the people around her, strangers or close friends/ family she should seek professional help and mainly for herself. We‘re watching a woman further descend into a downward spiral with each video and her stupid stans are enabling it further with the “yas queen your behavior is totally ok and warranted“ nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2024 2:32 AM

Her fans are just as batshit as she is.

by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2024 2:34 AM

There’s a reason they’re called Britards.

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2024 2:35 AM

R44 Medications are a gamble. I've been on some medications that essentially ruined my life and career. It took years to find the right medication and dosage.

An issue I have with a lot of providers is that when they start you on a medication and you're doing better, they stupidly always want to up the dosage which (in my own experience) almost always makes things (behavior) worse than before.

Some of these doctors need to seriously chill out with over prescribing. It makes you do really bizarre and crazy things. Scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2024 2:52 AM

Arrested development + mental illness = Brittney.

by Anonymousreply 50April 20, 2024 2:54 AM

Whatever Brit was on during the conservatorship kept her stable. She looked unhappy but she was stable, hair combed, teeth clean and the yellow hair extensions properly installed.

by Anonymousreply 51April 20, 2024 2:58 AM

R51 Massive doses of lithium, according to Britney. Lithium is very effective but can also be very numbing and sedating. She looked like a zombie during her tenure on The X Factor and was reportedly falling asleep at the judge’s table between takes.

by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2024 3:00 AM

Amanda Bynes appears to know she’s sick and has even called the cops on herself. Yet she’s still never stable on meds. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2024 3:01 AM

Britney has also been known to abuse amphetamines like Adderall, which can really exacerbate mania in a person with bipolar/schizoaffective tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2024 3:04 AM

Britney has been on Seroquel recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2024 3:09 AM

Seroquel made me feel like I’d been lobotomized. It also made me eat like crazy. I gained 30 lbs in two months. I can understand why Brit is noncompliant if that’s what was forced on her.

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2024 3:12 AM

She's really a shitty improv dancer.

And hilariously, she hits the camera in this "routine" with her spastic arm movements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2024 4:02 AM

R57 Great observation. The mentally ill lady who’s no different than your average street person (other than bank balance) is not an impressive improv dancer.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2024 4:12 AM

She looks pregnant in the video linked at R57.

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2024 4:30 AM

She’s still kinda cute. But the tiny bikini bottoms always SCREAM waxed toddler look.

by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2024 6:04 AM

“I’m reading 📖 all of this! You better be careful 🤔 in case you are wondering, I’m going to do a drop about Dan 🦶 on the 33rd of May. I may have skeletons 💀 but little sis has been through so much.”

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2024 7:40 AM

Lies, R61! You aren't the REAL Britney.

We all know she can't read.

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2024 1:28 PM

Twirling, twirling, twirling!

Fuck the air a few times to show I'm sex-ay, y'all!

Slapping my ass cheeks, too (giggle, I'm so naughty!!)

Hook my fingers into the top of my hot pants, pull them downward, while I swing my hips back and forth/back and forth, like I'm doing a line dance (don't ya like mah boots with the little bows?)

Clasp hands over head and do typical stripper hip swivel move (a la Beauty Pageant talent show scene of Little Miss Sunshine where Olive does stripper dance to "Superfreak.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2024 5:08 PM

R63 Accept the fact that the woman has arrested development due to being imprisoned, drugged, abused, and cut off from the world for 13 yrs. The truth will set you free. She's not hurting you, so calm down.

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2024 8:27 PM

what happened to her teeth in OP's picture?

by Anonymousreply 65April 20, 2024 8:39 PM

R65, they’re still like that in r63’s link.

by Anonymousreply 66April 21, 2024 1:35 AM

She might have gotten a deep gum cleaning, which can open up gaps.

“Why Gaps Become Visible: One of the primary reasons you may notice gaps between your teeth following a dental cleaning is the substantial removal of calculus buildup. This tartar, which accumulates over time due to inadequate oral hygiene, can significantly mask the natural spaces between your teeth.”

by Anonymousreply 67April 21, 2024 2:18 AM

I need my gays to scratch my itchy cooter y’all!

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2024 3:03 AM

'Ok, but she’s got to fix them chompers, cause my GOD. Do something with the hair while you’re at it.

Boots are cute.

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2024 8:30 AM

She needs a project, but her asshole of a Dad ruined work for her. What a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2024 9:08 AM

There is a white string on her right boot. (Our left)

Britney has adventurous taste in music.

She needs a gay real dancer friend to teach her some respectable moves again. Now it's all mental illness repetitive gestures. It's sad to watch.

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2024 9:30 AM

She’s putting on weight again- her midsection lost the definition it had maybe a year or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2024 2:23 PM

Perhaps Britney has a critter in her cave.

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2024 3:36 PM

There's a critter itchin' my cooter real bad, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2024 3:41 PM

I can hear her two sons cringing all the way from Hawaii....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2024 5:18 PM

I am still curious about what the special, crunchy sugar her sister received and Britney was denied is

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2024 5:26 PM

Special crunchy sugar = cocaine? Rock cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2024 5:28 PM

Put her in a rubber room with a kicking stereo system. She can twerk and gyrate in peace and safety.

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2024 5:36 PM

Britney Baby, this one's for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2024 5:43 PM

I don't understand all the "leave Britney alone" stans. Is she mentally ill? Yes. And she should absolutely get sympathy for that. But she has handlers and people who she is paying. They need to get her the FUCK off instagram, then. She knows what she is doing on there. She knows that if she does some stupid dance, people won't stop talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2024 6:17 PM

Free Britney was a joke at the expense of subject.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2024 6:19 PM

at the expense of the subject.

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2024 6:21 PM

r80 "They need to get her the FUCK off instagram, then"

Who, exactly, is going to "force" her off. She has no true 'boss' who can make her do anything.

by Anonymousreply 83April 21, 2024 6:22 PM

R25 meth is the new mainstream drug in Hollywood. There was a blind item with Miley Cyrus and the way CE looked recently I could imagine he smoked it too. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2024 6:31 PM

She'll eventually be totally nude on IG and her account will get banned. No need for anyone to lure her off for her own good.

by Anonymousreply 85April 21, 2024 6:33 PM

Once insta’s done then it’s OF.

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2024 8:27 PM

R84 who is "CE"?

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2024 8:38 PM

Clint Eastwood?

by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2024 8:53 PM

Chris Evans?

Chris Everett?

Christine Ebersole?

Chris Elliot?

Cary Elwes?

Carmen Electra?

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2024 9:44 PM

People who are more shrewd, pointed out the Britney show belongs on Only fans.

by Anonymousreply 90April 21, 2024 11:19 PM

Hopefully not tied to whatever huge log she must be sawing at with that set of plastic-white chompers (!).

by Anonymousreply 91April 21, 2024 11:29 PM

She was once this cute little girl. Just look at the mess she’s become now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 21, 2024 11:41 PM

The teeth look like her veneers fell off and she fixed them with glue.

by Anonymousreply 93April 21, 2024 11:41 PM

R92 she wasn’t even a virgin in that picture. She started fucking at 14

by Anonymousreply 94April 22, 2024 12:36 AM

Not meth. She's too fat.

by Anonymousreply 95April 22, 2024 1:32 AM

Her veneers do look like they fell off. Her breath is probably incredibly nasty.

by Anonymousreply 96April 22, 2024 1:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 22, 2024 6:46 PM

I know it’s an unpopular opinion R97 ( at least on DL) but Bradley Cooper is insanely hot in that picture. Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 98April 22, 2024 11:58 PM

Funny, I think Degeneres and Cooper resemble each other

by Anonymousreply 99April 23, 2024 12:00 AM

The "Free Britney" loonies really did her a disservice. I'm starting to think it was the dad who had to put up with her shit for 13 years, and seeing how she acts as a "free" woman he must have been putting up with a lot. As trashy as Britney's family can be they still know her better than anyone else, and as a fellow bipolar I know we are a lot to deal with. Pay that man his money, but he and the rest of the Spears family should officially wash their hands of her. And nobody should blame them when Britney inevitably crashes and burns because she is in the driver's seat now just like her fans wanted it. Clearly she can do bad all by herself, and it won't be long before her crazy train completely goes off its tracks permanently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2024 8:08 AM

Completely agree, r100.

Also, she is a compulsive liar. She posted a picture of a wine bottle last night and said something like "first time drinking REAL WINE."

What a load of absolute shit. She's posted herself with glasses of wine in the past on her Insta and she expects us to believe at 43 she's never had "real wine" before? Come ON. That's like when she kept saying she gets to drink ACTUAL coffee now, when in the mid 2000s we saw her coming out of Starbucks umpteen times (often barefoot) with her coffee drinks.

Girl's a liar. Remember her also saying the knives in her videos were "fake" knives (while we could all see cuts on her body from the "fake" knives)?

I think it's a blessing her kids want nothing to do with her. How scary and exhausting it must have been to be around her growing up when they were little and made to go see her. We've heard the recordings of how she would speak to them too.

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2024 3:35 PM

I don’t think she’s as much a liar as she is just plain stupid/low IQ. She probably honestly does not remember that she ever drank wine before. The dumber you are, the worse your memory is.

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2024 7:03 PM

R101 is a fucking cunt liar, just like Aguilera. And I am STILL a virgin!!!

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2024 8:10 PM

The more wine you drink, the worse your memory.

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2024 8:12 PM

I think she just heard too much of her own music which killed the 1 brain cell that was still there.

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2024 9:21 PM

R101, how did she talk to her kids? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2024 11:06 PM

Here r106

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2024 11:12 PM

That's bad, r107. In the first rant she sounds drunk.

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2024 11:16 PM

Can we start a hashtag called “unfreebritney”? She needed that conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2024 11:25 PM

R107 she’s angry at her son for not wearing shoes in a store? What a hypocrite. There are all kinds of pictures and videos of her in public (gas station restrooms no less) barefoot. I can’t stand this bitch

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2024 11:29 PM

R107, wow, that doesn't even sound like her. She must be like MJ where she fakes her "public" voice.

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2024 11:45 PM

There is no sense to make of this.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2024 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!