Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Simon reads Baltimore conspiracy theorists for F I L T H

Glorious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2024 3:54 PM

I've never heard of him but he's not wrong about that insufferable cunt MTG.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 3:40 AM

Bahh-duhn did it!

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 3:47 AM

Good description

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 4:05 AM

His response to Anthony Sabatini makes me think he should be on DL with his delicious, appropriate cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 7:30 AM

Baltimore is a state?

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 7:37 AM

I agree except the human being part is a bit of a stretch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 7:38 AM

“Reads… for filth?” Are we six?

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 7:48 AM

^ Oh, honey, you haven't seen six in seven decades

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 8:00 AM

Love it. Conspiracy theorists are worse than the reeking liquid at the bottom of the garbage can. Drag tham, sir!

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 10:55 AM

His responses are gold, but honestly, the guys he’s responding to won’t understand them.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 11:21 AM

Never seen a better description of that vile Muppet of a woman. He’s out DL’d DL.

Why does everything bad that ever happens have to generate conspiracy theories? I guess conspiracy theories really are a way for dumb people to feel smarter and they can’t seem to psychologically reconcile that very often in life bad things just happen.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 12:07 PM

R11, you answered your own question, but to add to it: people are retards these days. Fifty years of attacks on education by the oligarchy have resulted in a populace of morons, whose only emotions are hate and fear and who possess zero intellectual capability and curiosity about what they don't know.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 1:45 PM

[quote] Why does everything bad that ever happens have to generate conspiracy theories?

This is the Steve Bannon "Flood The Zone with Shit" approach.

Doesn't matter if any of it is real, or true, but at literally every turn, the MAGAts flood the discussion with whatever nonsense they can. And a segment of them will believe it.

The most high profile version of this was the 2020 election. Even though the 2020 election was as well run as any recent one, the repeating of the lies about it being stolen has damaged enough people's trust in the system that it jeopardizes our future.

Any news event that happens has to immediately become Biden's fault, as a result, no matter what. Bridge collapse? Biden's fault. Macy's closes stores? Biden's fault. The crop for corn has a low yield this year? Biden tampered with the seeds!

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 1:46 PM

[quote]This is the Steve Bannon "Flood The Zone with Shit" approach. Doesn't matter if any of it is real, or true, but at literally every turn, the MAGAts flood the discussion with whatever nonsense they can. And a segment of them will believe it.

The right isn’t the only side that engages in this either. #FreePalestine! #FromTheRiverToTheSea #ZionistsAreEvil #StopTheGenocide 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 2:10 PM

Baltimore conspiracists are a thing? Ugh. Never mind. I don’t want to know.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 2:35 PM

r13, remember, "Thanks Obama!"

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 3:24 PM

I've watched the night video of the event. The bridge does NOT move or shake. It was obviously a Jewish Space Laser that brought it down.

The cargo containers on that ship are all empty, by the way. They contained edible babies, terrorists, and communist illegal aliens smuggled into Baltimore by George Soros, Bill Gates, and the Biden Crime Family.

There is a baby eating Democrat banquet tomorrow night in D.C.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 3:37 PM

[quote]They contained edible babies

I am wracking my brain trying to remember that DLer who has a recipe (and opinion) for everything.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 3:46 PM

Edible babies? I'm sure that was discussed in John Podesta's email to Hillary. He paired the baby with a nice risotto and an oaky chardonnay.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 3:48 PM

These last few comments were written and approved by the global elites and Klaus Schwab.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 4:27 PM

This is brilliant: “Your mother did you, but after a hard life of service on a truck-stop lot, can we really hold her loosened, battered womb responsible for dropping you head-first on the Winnebago floor and burdening our society with another empty, racist demagogue thereafter? We cannot.”

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 4:42 PM

Is the phrase “edible babies” redundant? Aren’t ALL babies, technically, edible with the right sauce, of course.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2024 4:47 PM

^ Armie

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2024 4:58 PM

R23, surely Jonathan Swift has a recipe.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2024 7:15 PM

These are the babies that have been raised in Communist Cuba to be eaten big money Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2024 11:58 PM

R25, no, the reich-wing doesn't care about commie babies, especially brown ones. They're Russian babies stolen from orphanages of our good friend Tsar Vladimir Putin.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 12:35 AM

But they ARE White Russian babies being raised in Russia's Lebensborn nurseries in Cuba.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 1:57 AM

David Simon is a cunt. He’d fit right in on dL

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 2:11 PM

My theory on Conspiracy theorists are that thy believe they are the only ones that posses the information others less important and intelligent don’t. If they like you or hate you they show their generosity by letting you in on the inside information. Consider yourself special to be in the glow of their favor. It’s a way for them to get attention, a circular self serving logic.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 2:46 PM

Absolutely R28. Thought the Wire was mostly great, but Simon’s whining on social after he got a $50 ticket for speeding in a school zone was pretty gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2024 3:07 PM

^ Never, EVER, speed past a Gay truck 🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2024 3:50 PM

Well said, R29.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2024 3:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!