Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE WAR AT STANFORD: I didn’t know that college would be a factory of unreason.

Written by the son of Peter Baker and Susan Glasser.

[quote]One of the section leaders for my computer-science class, Hamza El Boudali, believes that President Joe Biden should be killed. “I’m not calling for a civilian to do it, but I think a military should,” the 23-year-old Stanford University student told a small group of protesters last month. “I’d be happy if Biden was dead.” He thinks that Stanford is complicit in what he calls the genocide of Palestinians, and that Biden is not only complicit but responsible for it. “I’m not calling for a vigilante to do it,” he later clarified, “but I’m saying he is guilty of mass murder and should be treated in the same way that a terrorist with darker skin would be (and we all know terrorists with dark skin are typically bombed and drone striked by American planes).” El Boudali has also said that he believes that Hamas’s October 7 attack was a justifiable act of resistance, and that he would actually prefer Hamas rule America in place of its current government (though he clarified later that he “doesn’t mean Hamas is perfect”). When you ask him what his cause is, he answers: “Peace.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 10:13 AM

So glad we have let these people into the country. They've really enriched us.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 3:50 AM

So many of these Muslims are unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 4:22 AM

He's doubled down- There's nothing wrong with his 'Ask me about Jihad sign'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 4:28 AM

All religious people are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 8:21 AM

That’s what mommy and daddy get for their $85K/year. Life on the The Farm….

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 10:08 AM

What R4 said is factually correct. That's the crux of the issue.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 10:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!