Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Resurfaced Video of Diddy & Teenage Justin Bieber: ‘Who Was Protecting This Young Boy?’

Shortly after rapper Diddy's homes were raided by Homeland Security, an old video of him and a teenage Justin Bieber resurfaced and went viral on social media. The video sparked concerns from netzines, who argued that the pair should not have been hanging out together due to their wide age gap.

The raids on Diddy's homes are part of the ongoing sexual misconduct and trafficking investigation being done against him. There have been multiple abuse allegations against the musician, including a suit from his ex-girlfriend Cassie and another from Music producer Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones.

Amid Diddy's ongoing legal drama and s-- trafficking investigation, an old video of him and a teenage Justin Bieber has resurfaced online. The video has now received heavy criticism of what could really have happened behind the scenes, considering the allegations now being thrown against Diddy.

In the video, which was taken somewhere outdoors, the rapper spoke about doing a "48 hours with Diddy" experience for the then 15-year-old Bieber, who smiled nervously throughout.

He said, "Right now, he's having 48 hours with Diddy. Where we're hanging out and what we're doing, we can't really disclose, but it's definitely a 15-year-old's dream."

Diddy added, "For the next 48 hours, he's with me. And we're gonna go full. Buck full crazy." The rapper also mentioned that he and Bieber are connected through Usher, who signed Bieber and launched his music career. Diddy was previously Usher's legal guardian when he recorded and released his first album.

The video quickly went viral on social media, with users blasting the rapper and calling him "creepy." Others expressed concern for Bieber, claiming that he must have gone through some "horrific" events as a child star.

One X user commented, "I think Justin has been through some horrific situations," while another wrote, "The Beibs looks nervous. Who was protecting this young boy?"

A third person noted, "This is just sick. Seems Justin Bieber has some skeletons he may need to divulge. And may explain some of his behaviors."

"No wonder Justin Bieber ain't the same anymore; this says it all," another individual commented.

"His body language says something deep," wrote a fifth person.

Another remarked, "It's like this 'fame' and 'prosperity' got a tag on it!! From Hollywood and now the rap world... These revelations are many!!"

One more person noted, "I'm not saying he isn't a creep. I am saying you don't get arrested for being a creep unless you really p--- off the wrong people."

The viral video comes shortly after two of Diddy's homes were raided by Homeland Security.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 31, 2024 2:59 AM

Poor Justin.

He looks so innocent in this video.

Amazingly, he has kept quiet about anything that might have happened to him.

I wonder if one day, he'll ever let it out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 3:34 AM

Obsessed with his pink hole.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 3:41 AM

Tell me you were molested, without telling me you were molested:

1- Tattoos all over your body

2- Depression

3- Becomes a religious nut

Check, check, and check.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 3:46 AM

Wow, guardianships. Ted Nugent had one over his teen girlfriend. That's what these rich guys do. Create a legal guardianship.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 3:46 AM

[quote]Amazingly, he has kept quiet about anything that might have happened to him.

Anthony Rapp should have done the same.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 3:48 AM

R5, Except Anthony Rapp never had anything happen to him as the jury concluded.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 3:57 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 4:04 AM

Maybe that why Justin’s always been such an asshole

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 4:05 AM

Yeah, he is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 4:29 AM

Bieber just has the same Britney sad affect of damaged.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 4:37 AM

"Except Anthony Rapp never had anything happen to him as the jury concluded"

Juries concluded that Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson were not murderers, so what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 4:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 4:46 AM

[quote] guardianships. Ted Nugent had one over his teen girlfriend. That's what these rich guys do. Create a legal guardianship.

Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 4:54 AM

Anthony Rapp like Casey anthony was caught in a multitude of lies. This wasn’t a criminal case but a civil case where the burden of proof is lower and Rapp still lost.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 4:56 AM

All great artists have deep inner turmoil.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 4:57 AM

[quote] All great artists have deep inner turmoil.

Apparently Justin Bieber does as well.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 5:01 AM

Justin Bieber was molested by Diddy. Probably by Usher, as well.

Anyone who denies that, is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 6:13 AM

He touched my ginger minge!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 6:18 AM

I think Beebs didn't squeal because he was too scared of being killed by PDiddy.

He knows how dangerous the guy really is.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 5:51 PM

Almost seems like a reckoning against child stars of the 90s and 2000s is going to be a thing now. So much darkness coming to light. It’s sad really, but the world has many bad actors and not the ones on your screen.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 11:49 PM

If I didn't know who Diddy and Justin were, I would genuinely believe that that video was intended as some sort of public service announcement. It feels as though the number for Escapeline should appear onscreen at the end.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2024 12:03 AM

"Where we hangin' out and what we doin', um, we - we can't really disclose. But, um, it's definitely a fifteen-year-old's dream."

Well, that doesn't sound remotely creepy.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2024 12:42 AM

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 12:54 AM

Bieber was raped by Diddy and Usher, the latter of whom he just watched headline the Super Bowl halftime show, and he hasn’t said a word about it? Why? What the hell does he have to be afraid of? He’s been one of the biggest pop stars on the planet for over a decade, so they couldn’t touch his career. He’s been living in Canada—is Diddy getting people wacked internationally now? He’s amassed a fortune of hundreds of millions of dollars. He can afford the best security, with his mansions surrounded by former Navy Seals 24/7 if he wants. Why is he supposedly so afraid to speak?

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 1:16 AM

^ IDK ask Tupac.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Diddy's homes were raided by Homeland Security, that's some serious shit.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2024 1:21 AM

R24 - even nowadays, it's not easy to step forward and say you were abused as a child. I imagine it's even harder if both you and your alleged abuser are world-famous. People will pick apart every aspect of your story to try to prove you're a liar. If there's even one error, people will claim you made the whole thing up, rather than understanding that small inconsistencies are normal when reporting a crime. The Michael Jackson stans are still insisting that Jimmy Safechuck must be lying because he said he was abused in Jackson's train station before it was built - not realising that he had most likely simply mistaken one creepy child-centric room for another creepy child-centric room.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2024 1:37 AM

Where were their mothers? How did Usher get legal guardianship? People have known about Diddy forever. (Wendy Williams: How ya doin?) He owned the office building next to where I work. Every once in a while he'd come out on the street checking out all the cute white guys walking by. He had his pick of the litter.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2024 1:41 AM

^^how did Diddy get legal guardianship over Usher?

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2024 1:41 AM

[quote] Where were their mothers?

Doing the same thing most parents of child stars do: looking the other way.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2024 1:48 AM

Remember the teen girl raped by Roman Polański was personally delivered to him by the girl's mother.

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2024 1:58 AM

So Diddy discovered Usher and Usher discovered Bieber? A legacy of Diddling?

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2024 2:30 AM

[quote] Bieber was raped by Diddy and Usher, the latter of whom he just watched headline the Super Bowl halftime show, and he hasn’t said a word about it? Why? What the hell does he have to be afraid of?

Fear itself.

I think that Bieber is just traumatized by the whole thing.

He still suffers from major depression and anxiety, no doubt also from PTSD, having been raped as a teen.

Don't underestimate the power of trauma.

Despite having millions of dollars, mansions, and worldwide fame, I would bet money that he thinks of suicide at least once a month.

Just look at what he has already done to his body.

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2024 3:32 AM

He has zero spark left. I was never a fan as I was older than his target audience. But I feel terrible for him now.

by Anonymousreply 34March 28, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote] He has zero spark left.

That's as likely his years of unrestricted drug abuse as it is the pervs

by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2024 3:58 AM

I was like Diddy, Diddy, Diddy - Oooooohhhhhh

I was like Diddy, Diddy, Diddy - Oooooohhhhhh

I thought you’d always be inside 🎶

by Anonymousreply 36March 28, 2024 4:00 AM

[quote]Maybe that why Justin’s always been such an asshole

I always assume it's the reason why any child star becomes an asshole in later life. #Metoo is all very well, but when is Hollywood going to get round to exposing all the pedophiles?

by Anonymousreply 37March 28, 2024 4:43 AM

Imagine if Lindsay Lohan told a story? She might be welcomed back.

by Anonymousreply 38March 28, 2024 5:04 AM

I thought she already told her story, R38?

by Anonymousreply 39March 28, 2024 8:26 AM

The parents want that shit for the kid cause the bucks roll in and they're in charge of it till the kid's majority. Sometimes you can't see it happening but that's a Michael Jackson type scenario and the parents are pimps.

by Anonymousreply 40March 28, 2024 1:17 PM

“ Bieber was raped by Diddy and Usher, the latter of whom he just watched headline the Super Bowl halftime show, and he hasn’t said a word about it? Why?”

Homophobia

by Anonymousreply 41March 28, 2024 1:24 PM

[QUOTE]^ IDK ask Tupac.

Ask Tupac what, R29? There aren’t even any credible rumors that Diddy was behind his murder. It was most likely a regional dispute between familiar gangs. Tupac had amassed enough enemies at home on the west coast, a cesspool of gangland warfare. There’s no need to look 3,000 miles across the country for a boogeyman when the killer was most likely right there in Tupac’s own backyard.

And Tupac also had nowhere near the level of personal security that Bieber does. He intentionally placed himself in dangerous situations by pretending to be a tough guy, and that’s probably what got him killed.

by Anonymousreply 42March 28, 2024 4:16 PM

Jada knows about Tupac.

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2024 4:22 PM

Queens who make unfunny jokes about pedophilia and sodomizing minors are so sick and detatched from common human empathy. Do you think they had been victims themselves and it is their way to detach from trauma.

by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2024 5:36 PM

From Twitter:

Rumors are circulating that Universal Music Group CEO took part in having Justin Bieber drugged and raped repeatedly by men in the music industry. ALLEGEDLY

by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2024 11:06 PM

I had to google him, R45.

Are you talking about Lucian Grainge? Or should I say, SIR Lucian Grainge.

Here he is with Bieber, who looks VERY uncomfortable next to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2024 11:12 PM

r45 From who on Twitter? Anyone reputable or literally just some random making stuff up? I guess the fact you didn't link to the tweet answers that question.

by Anonymousreply 47March 28, 2024 11:16 PM

Diddy putting him on the spot and trying to make Bieber feel bad about not keeping in touch with him. "You selling out arenas and everything? You ain't been calling me and hanging out the way we used to hang out." Bieber proceeds to give him his number "555-"

Everyone calling Diddy the "Diddler" now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2024 9:15 AM

Another day, another creepy video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote] I always assume it's the reason why any child star becomes an asshole in later life.

I used to think the reasons so many child stars grew up to be so troubled were the pressures of fame at such a young age, and the absence of a "normal" childhood. And while I'm sure those are damaging as well, it's becoming increasingly clear that a lot of child stars were abused. When you think about it, it makes perfect sense that paedophiles would be attracted to a career in the TV and music industry: it gives them access to (and power over) cute kids, many of whom have parents who don't really care about their well-being.

by Anonymousreply 50March 31, 2024 12:39 AM

R17 ?????????????????????

This is asinine. Since when has Usher ever been linked to pedophilia. Diddy as well, even with this latest scandal of sexual assault the girl was 17. And yes I am making a distinction between post adolescent minors and prepubescent children. People just make shit up on the internet, and go on a witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 51March 31, 2024 12:47 AM

I’m not saying that video isn’t wild and he could be alluding to drug use and supplying Bieber with pros but come on. When has Diddy ever been linked to pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 52March 31, 2024 12:49 AM

Since forever are you kidding? His down low stories go back decades. Usher lived with him for a year when he was 13 for some kind of "music camp". perfectly normal sounding

by Anonymousreply 53March 31, 2024 12:51 AM

R53 Besides usher who he discovered and mentored. Who else????? I’ll wait. Some of you are such shut-ins that you have forgotten how people socialize and integrate people in their family. I’m not saying Diddy didn’t expose Usher to some adult shit, and possibly they fucked when Usher became olde but I know for a fact Diddy isn’t into prepubescent boys.

by Anonymousreply 54March 31, 2024 1:01 AM

I wonder if sexual harassment/abuse lawsuits should be banned, and these issues should be reserved for criminal court only. It would reduce the likelihood of innocent people being falsely accused, AND guilty people would no longer be able to use "they're only saying this for a payout" as an excuse. Maybe I'm over-simplifying it, though.

by Anonymousreply 55March 31, 2024 1:01 AM

r3, same for poor Aaron Carter.

by Anonymousreply 56March 31, 2024 1:08 AM

[quote]So Diddy discovered Usher and Usher discovered Bieber? A legacy of Diddling?

It goes back even further. Diddy was rumored to be record exec Andre Harrell's boy toy way back in the 80s Diddy was just a dancer.

The stuff about Usher has been out there for decades; he was hypersexualized way before he was 18. I remember his "Behind the Music" featured old videos of his freaky showcases when he was a tween and girls losing their minds.

The early/mid 90s was that time in black music when they styled really young talent like they were 25+ years old and made them sing sexy R&B. Aaliyah and Usher and TLC pushed the limits sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 57March 31, 2024 2:23 AM

Teen sensation Brandy.

by Anonymousreply 58March 31, 2024 2:46 AM

Bobby Brown was another young R&B singer who was probably molested.

He's a major alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 59March 31, 2024 2:48 AM

Tevin Campbell has never revealed any of the people who tried to mess with him back in the day, but he also said he was piece of work himself behind the scenes.

I'm sure he has tons of secrets that will be taken to the grave, or a tell all book when he is close to the grave

by Anonymousreply 60March 31, 2024 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!