Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SBC wants a finger up his ass.

And he wants Rebel Wilson to do it. Even if it has Cheeto dust on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2024 7:48 PM

Crude and boorish (Borat) but not really a big deal

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2024 12:45 AM

Guys it's not as gross as you think... I asked her to put a bag over her head before she stuck the finger up my butt. A finger is a finger!

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2024 12:50 AM

You mean his back pussy?

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2024 12:54 AM

They both need bags.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2024 1:22 AM

How ironuc to be caught in his own Giuliana scandal.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2024 1:23 AM

Giuliani

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2024 1:23 AM

Repel is a horrendous person and a monster to work with.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2024 1:27 AM

Didn't he get enough when had his face in that fat, hairy guy's ass?

by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2024 1:29 AM

This heifer is just trying to stir up drama for book sales. Don’t fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 1:35 AM

He's obnoxious, but contrary to her film personality, I doubt that Wilson is a fun-loving, anything goes type person. She actually seems like she's one of those humorless fat (or formerly fat which is often so much worse) girls.

While he probably harrassed her mercilessly, I doubt he actually wanted to have any kind of sex or sexual contact with her. He's the type who simply finds someone's weak spot and keeps pressing it until the other person breaks down, then laughs about it.

If her weak spot were to be called fat, he would have made non-stop fat jokes. But, he probably realized this type of incessant badgering would be more hilarious when she has her inevitable breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 1:38 AM

She lies.

by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 2:18 AM

She seems desperate for attention. I'm not even buying her whole newfound lez persona.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 2:29 AM

They would have made an interesting celebrity couple. What would their children look like?

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 2:41 AM

3rd thread

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 2:42 AM

I don’t like her. It I do believe her. He’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 3:01 AM

She needs to stop manufacturing these absurd stories about other celebrities just so people will pay attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 3:17 AM

Someone on another thread mentioned she has a legal background.

If true, she knows exactly what she can say and not say.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 3:22 AM

R17 if she were American I’d say they picked her up on ExploreTalent.

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2024 5:13 AM

Ok bitch AND, thats fkin normal territory for a straight millennial. Dykes like her sometimes piss me off. Cause they be snitching in the name of feminism. It’s all very self serving.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2024 6:07 AM

Gay PA @ R7, I'd love more details.

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2024 8:30 AM

R19 Teafake “ they be”

Let’s speak like adults.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2024 8:45 PM

Rebel's forehead is longer than her jaw. This is irritating.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2024 11:09 PM

R21 I am an adult bitch. Stop disrespecting non standard English speakers, you arrogant son of a gun.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2024 6:39 PM

He likely has heard of the joys of the prostate. When a straight man experiences his first prostate milking he is hooked for life. Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2024 6:41 PM

Don't underestimate the usefulness of a comma in the right place, R23.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2024 3:05 AM

SBC has been very anti-MAGA. So desperately unemployed Rebel is being paid to trash him.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2024 4:13 AM

Rebel Wilson is suggesting Sacha Baron Cohen leaked footage from their movie together that seems to contradict her claim against him ... and also saying it's way out of context.

The actress is referring to a video published Friday by Daily Mail -- which shows behind-the-scenes footage of Rebel and Sacha filming for 2016's "The Brothers Grimsby" ... and which also appears to show Rebel seemingly being onboard with the whole finger-in-butt thing.

Remember ... Rebel alleged that Sacha had sprung that scene on her out of nowhere while they were filming, but Sacha has said the opposite -- claiming she knew what was up.

Welp, at least based on this clip that DM has obtained -- which purports to show outtake footage that never made it into the film -- it certainly does seem to back up his account ... as you can see Rebel going through the choreography of the scene with Sacha, and she mentions the finger and bum part. On its face, she also doesn't appear distressed.

Despite this ... Rebel is coming out swinging, and strongly indicating these clips are a gross mischaracterization of what really happened -- at least from her POV.

She says, "It is an a**hole move to release footage of one part of that disgusting episode while leaving out everything that preceded it including my horrified refusal to stick my finger up SBC’s butt."

RW adds, "This could not have possibly been for the film as the director Louis Leterrier was not even present. What this edited video shows is what I had to do in order to get out of the room, as written in 'Rebel Rising.' Releasing unauthorized and misleading behind the scenes video without my approval is SBC’s latest way of bullying and gaslighting me."

As we reported ... Rebel has dedicated an entire chapter to Sacha in her new book, which is coming out very soon. Sacha has previously denied her claims calling them "demonstrably false." We've reached out to his team again with her latest claim -- but so far, no word back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2024 6:49 PM

R25 Don’t underestimate my foot up yo ass.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2024 7:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!